Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Witch's Garden

Witch's Garden

a part of “Witch's Garden”, a fictional universe by Lurelle.

With their kingdom in turmoil, can a small group of peasant heroes save their land from a deadly evil poised to destroy everything they've ever known?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Witch's Garden”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Witch's Garden

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Resurgam on Sun Jun 19, 2011 10:03 am

I have a suggestion. If you guys want, I can take control of the evil demon lady in battle. I played the NPC bad guys last time. That way you won't have to play your own opponent.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Resurgam
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lurelle on Sun Jun 19, 2011 9:29 pm

Sounds good. :D I'm trying to have this thing not die. Kinda hard when there are, like, four active members xD

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Lurelle
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby alwaystheunlucky on Wed Jun 29, 2011 4:59 pm

This seems really cool, so I made a character. Hope you guys don't mind a pompous inventor person.

alwaystheunlucky
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kit_kat on Mon Jul 04, 2011 1:50 am

Welcome to Witches Garden :) I love your character
The Race Is Long But In The End It's Only With Yourself
~Baz Luhrmann~

Kit_kat
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kit_kat on Sun Jul 10, 2011 11:19 pm

That's it! Thats the last straw I am not post until this guy gets his act together he is a major godmodder!!!

Kit_kat
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kailani98 on Sun Jul 10, 2011 11:33 pm

I agree!

kailani98
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby alwaystheunlucky on Mon Jul 11, 2011 10:42 am

Sorry about that. I tried to fix my post. Let me know if it's not to your liking. Again, sorry about god modding your character.

alwaystheunlucky
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lurelle on Tue Jul 12, 2011 2:38 am

Thanks, alwaystheunlucky. :)

Also, I'm noticing that we're passing out a lot. 0.0
Like srsly xD It's kinda funny. Alyss, then Jinx, now Elenie.

Lurelle
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kit_kat on Tue Jul 12, 2011 1:50 pm

Its funny you point that out I was reading her post and I was like "Man is it just more or do all the girls in witches garden pass out...A LOT!"

Kit_kat
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hells13 on Tue Jul 12, 2011 11:17 pm

*Scratch* Scratch* Lurelle...Can I come back?? I got...abducted...by...Kthulu...and...aliens...and...Kthulu... What I mean to say..is I'm sorry for abadoning this RP...
Here's a puppy Kitty... O.O

Hells13
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lurelle on Wed Jul 13, 2011 1:33 am

*transforms into nasty demon*

http://images.wikia.com/wowwiki/images/d/d6/Illidan.jpg

You ... have abandoned us .... >:O
But you may return ....
Under the circumstances ... that ...
I may have your soooouuuul-

Oh, a kitten :D

.... yes, welcome back ... you have a bit of catching up to do. Basically ....
Thedemonjumpedawayandthenjumpedbackandnowwehaveaninventordudeandanelfchickandwe'refightingitbecussethat'swhatwedoheresoyeahwekcomeback...

What happened to colleges of the .. whatever it was .... colleges of magic?
It was getting /intimate/ y'all.

Lurelle
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hells13 on Wed Jul 13, 2011 9:59 am

Yay! I'll post and-

oh..right...Colleges of magic...

...*Gasp* Look it's Kthulu behind you! *Hails taxi*

Get me to Colleges of Magic... Now!

I thought that RP was dead or somewhat on the verge of dying since the GM mysteriously dissapeared..

Hells13
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby alwaystheunlucky on Fri Jul 15, 2011 6:27 pm

Hoy Small Fries!

I won't be able to post anything on Saturday because I will be out of town for tonight and Saturday night. So, If you guys want to knock him out or something, be my guest. Though he won't like it when he wakes up. Though you get points if you do it in a way I don't expect you to.

See you guys on Sunday,
ALU

P.S. Alphonse really is trying to bargain with the demon. He thinks it will be useful.

alwaystheunlucky
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby alwaystheunlucky on Mon Jul 18, 2011 4:42 pm

Hello again Everyone!

I'm back after a full 24 hour day of rest. Let's get this show on the road!

alwaystheunlucky
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lurelle on Tue Jul 19, 2011 8:14 pm

Welcome back. :)

And so comes this question... I think it need to be planned out, rather than spontaneously happen. What's going to happen when Safir reaches the group?
They're not fit for battle with him, should they choose to fight. Jinx is nearly passed out, Elenie has near-fatal wounds, Alphonse has a broken arm, and Alyss is exhausted and still recovering from the snake-bite wound. This is everything I thought of, with pros and cons ... (I don't usually plan stuff out, but whatevs xD)

1. They flee from him (pros: gives a neat chase sequence. Cons: roleplay is slow as it is, I don't want it do die without a proper ending, this may delay everything)

2. They fight (pros: they survive .. unlikely. Cons: they die. Likely.)

3. They talk it out? (.... so unlikely I'm not going to bother xD)

4. Alyss offers Safir a donut and everything is A-okay <3 (that was a joke!)

5. Safir/demonlady somehow incapacitate the group, and then.. Uh ..
A: Kills them
B: Takes them to the Witch
C: Kills and then eats them
D: Whatever you can think up.

So obviously 5 would ultimately lead to the completion of this RP.. A wouldn't be that fun.. B would probably give us a lengthier epicer ending.. C is just downright nasty .. D is up to Resurgam.

I think we ought to vote this one out, because I don't know what someone else would want.
Cast your votes! :O

I personally go for 5:B.

Lurelle
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Resurgam on Wed Jul 20, 2011 6:02 am

Hmm, choices, choices. The donut idea could work, if it was double choc chip... but I don't think they're in abundant supply in plague country.

Okay, so here's what I was thinking. Safir is a magician who grew up being abused by 'normal' humans for being a freak. As a result, he has a soft spot for other magic users and thinks of them as allies. So before he kills anyone, he would offer Jinx and Alyss a chance to repent of their treachery and join the right side (the Witch's).

A couple of things about Safir. First, he's quite arrogant, with a huge ego, and he also is honourable in his own way. The heroes can take advantage of that to keep him talking (of course, they don't know him yet; they have to speak to him first). Saying things like, "What, you're going to kill us when we're down? Where's the honour in that? I guess you're scared to fight us at full strength," will make him back off and buy them some time.

Also, I imagine Safir to be really powerful, almost to the point of godmod/overpoweredness, second only to the Witch. I was planning for him to be a recurring boss, thrashing the heroes at their first meeting and clashing with them a few times after that, as their arch-nemesis. But we might not be able to do that with the small number of active players.

So, I wouldn't mind going with Lurelle's idea (5B) and having Safir capture the heroes and take them back to the witch's castle. However, before that we could have a brief futile battle sequence in which the heroes try to take Safir down, and he completely pwns them in a few moves, thus totally demoralising them and making them vow to defeat him the next time... if there is a next time... *dun dun dun*

Resurgam
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby alwaystheunlucky on Wed Jul 20, 2011 7:35 am

Hmm, well as you guys probably know, my character Alphonse is partial to negotiations over fighting. So, I am inclined to have my character try to open negotiations. However, I am fine to go with anything you guys want, and will fully go with anything. Though, I'm not sure what Safir's reasons would be if he does capture us. After all, he only has a soft spot for mages, meaning my character, Elenie, and possibly Ira won't be in his good graces. Maybe the witch will want our characters for their various skills, and thinks that they will be useful for whatever world dominating plot she has.

alwaystheunlucky
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rill on Wed Jul 20, 2011 5:14 pm

Right, everyones favorite Barbarian is back on his feet!
Sorry I missed a chunk of the story, something came up, life does that, if anyone wants to hold it against me, tough.
But that said, I am glad to be here again and equally glad to see this Roleplay is still alive!

Point is I'm back now, and so is Br'nard, and he's heading into town, having missed the fight with the Demon he's pretty much at full strength and in no mood to get 'Pwned in a few hits' so I'm going to vote for the big fight scene as he'll most likely attack on sight, perhaps giving the wounded the chance they need to get clear.
'I had to be a Warrior, a slave I could not be! A Soilder and a Conqueror, fighting to be free!'

Rill
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kit_kat on Wed Jul 20, 2011 6:27 pm

Thanks to being one of the first people in this role-play I cant seem to choose Jinx's death already. I am torn that this might end this way. Welcome back everyone that decide to join this role-play once again. We sure did miss you all. Sorry that I can contribute to my, and other characters, death.

Kit_kat
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lurelle on Fri Jul 22, 2011 11:13 pm

Who said anything about the end of the RP meaning our characters dying?
>:D

Lurelle
Member for 14 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!