Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

One More Chance

One More Chance

a part of “One More Chance”, a fictional universe by Jane Storm.

Romance based roleplay placed in the Victorian era. Will you aim for redemption or is your double sided nature getting the best of you? Show your character’s true colors and evolution in an unique good vs evil kind of battle. (Started)

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “One More Chance”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] One More Chance

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jane Storm on Wed May 25, 2011 2:06 pm

Omg, for a moment there I thought Liv Kristine dyed her hair black XD I had no idea you like Leave's Eyes, lumikb :D I strongly recommend listening to Theatre of Tragedy as well, a really wonderful band she used to sing with. (which reminds me : Dave, I have the perfect song for Byron and Basil =)) )

Anyhoo, love the new album (great lyrics too)
Bother me with stupid things only if you have a good, tamed humour ...

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Jane Storm
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Completionist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lumikb on Wed May 25, 2011 2:20 pm

I already knew about Theatre of tragedy, love them too!But I think this new band just works better with her voice ...I will post today again after your dear Dave will do so..:DBTW i see you are online Dave...:D I hope you are doing what I think you are...:D

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

lumikb
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Finn The Fish on Wed May 25, 2011 2:54 pm

Jane Storm wrote:Finn, excellent idea! (I lack common physics knowledge, I believe everyone knows it by now so this kind of explanation (Anna's) was in order) We should def go with it...and take a break, I know how busy you are ( sleeeeeep as much as you can)

Well,it's not like you lack the knowledge,it's just that physics has been pounded in my head since junior high,so it's kinda second nature now.We don't really have to go with it though,we could work something out either way,still I hope Dave won't mind if everyone decides we should,he didn't seem quite pleased when I first tried to explain it to you guys on skype >_>
I've slept,until 2 p.m.,but now I guess I have a cold and a complete repulsion towards studying for the upcoming exam :|

I can't wait for everyone else's replies,it's becoming quite the story.
Jack of all trades,master of none./ With every goal,a little blood must shed.
You're Captain Thick "Dafty" McThickerson,of the Queen's 45th Thick squad.

Finn The Fish
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dave North on Wed May 25, 2011 3:04 pm

lumikb wrote:I will post today again after your dear Dave will do so..:DBTW i see you are online Dave...:D I hope you are doing what I think you are...:D

If by that you mean turning into a party animal and stuffing my face than...not yet :P Nevertheless, I just posted. I can only say one thing though:

"Ladies, don't fight now. There's enough Byron for everyone." - Lord Mayfair

@Finn - I'm pleased, don't worry, I say go with Anna's plan. Vasile is still up there keeping the balance (double meaning).

Dave North
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zodia195 on Thu May 26, 2011 9:40 am

Whew! I finally posted!

Zodia195
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist World Builder Greeter Tipworthy Concierge Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lumikb on Thu May 26, 2011 12:49 pm

I waaaannna post too..:(( come on Belle post already!or byron..TT.TT

lumikb
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lumikb on Thu May 26, 2011 3:29 pm

*haunting the OOC*

lumikb
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bellelaine on Thu May 26, 2011 10:21 pm

Posted. done..

if you have any questions about her flashback, feel free to ask <3

bellelaine
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lumikb on Fri May 27, 2011 1:16 am

bellelaine wrote:Posted. done..

if you have any questions about her flashback, feel free to ask <3

This is one of your best posts...The scene with the kids was damn sweet and the way you described everything was uber!I am gonna post too soon..if not right now after i come since i need to go to college today.
PS:Clarice you may control Helmut when you need him or interacting with him:D So no problem!:DI find things more intresting that way since it gives me the chance to improvise..:P

lumikb
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jane Storm on Fri May 27, 2011 6:48 am

These last two posts were so beautiful, I almost cried XD So much depth in Helmut's past and present feelings, I never knew he had it in him.

I'm still waiting for Derek and Buddy, yet I can't wait much longer..I'm starting to write =))

Jane Storm
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Completionist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dave North on Fri May 27, 2011 8:40 am

Sorry I didn't post for Vasile, I have so little time nowadays. Promise I will on my next post.

Dave North
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bellelaine on Fri May 27, 2011 8:49 am

@Dave North- That was an amazing post! Seriously! I was hanging on every single word! I love how you brought a plan into it an such :) So amazing! Also, Clarice is still on for the plan with him, just a heads up and you rock.. yep. I'll be posting as well, probably not today, not to sure.

bellelaine
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dave North on Sun May 29, 2011 4:03 am

Thanks, bel, it means a lot to me that you like my post. As for Byron's plan, just wait and see, it will take a while. He'll still play along with the first one for some time... I'll post with Vasile right after Jane.

Dave North
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jane Storm on Sun May 29, 2011 7:27 am

Posted! It seems we're in a bit of a pinch. Some of us are posting very fast and others don't have that much time on their hands. I'm afraid not to move the plot any faster than necessary, so that Derek and Buddy have a saying in the events. I don't know what to do, any suggestions? (Halp...*gulp*)

Jane Storm
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lumikb on Mon May 30, 2011 10:49 am

I suggest on sending Buddy and Derek a pm and ask them if it is okay to post a little faster because i believe both of them can come up with a good text in very little time.
Second I havent seen any of them on lately , which in my opinion is bothersome since they are quite important characters in this rp.

lumikb
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zodia195 on Mon May 30, 2011 12:45 pm

I know my char needs a love interest after all. *Sad puppy eye look* Sorry I haven't posted yet. I will try to post asap.

Zodia195
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist World Builder Greeter Tipworthy Concierge Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bellelaine on Mon May 30, 2011 6:13 pm

Sorry I haven't been able to post. I'm at my farm and I do not have time to sit down and write anything of worth up. Not to mention, I am on my phone. Sorry

bellelaine
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zodia195 on Tue May 31, 2011 8:32 pm

Oh man! I loved that last post by Dave! Vasille is awesome! I love the demons!

Zodia195
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jane Storm on Fri Jun 03, 2011 1:37 am

Since most of you are busy with exams and real life I'm taking this chance to settle some things about this RP.
First thing

Who will adopt John Fisher and Maximilian? (Derek, Joker, if you want to say something please do or else we're taking over your characters at least until you guys come back)

Finn already volunteered for Duncan, so Buddy when you do come back she's going to play him until then.
I can take over Maximilian, but I'm kinda counting on you belle to take care of John (it doesn't seem right for Zodia to take him) Please tell me if you have time/want to play the Naval Captain.

Otherwise I am going to search for other players, but it's less likely we'll have success like this.

Second thing

I'll have my post up when this is settled, there are some important things coming up in the plot and I want to know who's in and who's out by then. If it's necessary, some changes will take place in the couple area.

Jane Storm
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zodia195 on Fri Jun 03, 2011 11:27 am

That's fine with me Jane. Yeah I wouldn't want to play the naval captain simply because of my lack of knowledge when it comes to the military back than.

Zodia195
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 13 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!