Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

One More Chance

One More Chance

a part of “One More Chance”, a fictional universe by Jane Storm.

Romance based roleplay placed in the Victorian era. Will you aim for redemption or is your double sided nature getting the best of you? Show your character’s true colors and evolution in an unique good vs evil kind of battle. (Started)

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “One More Chance”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] One More Chance

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Finn The Fish on Fri Jun 03, 2011 3:32 pm

Since announcements are being made up and down,I'm taking the occasion to ask you guys to forgive me,but I won't be able to post until Wednesday or Thursday.I'm currently under a pile of exams and if the professors go on smacking us across the face with exercises on uber-bookworm difficulty I might end up 2 feet under with a daisy on top.

In what regards this:
Jane Storm wrote:Finn already volunteered for Duncan, so Buddy when you do come back she's going to play him until then.

I've decided to take Duncan because I sorta have knowledge on "tough,with interior demons" military men.Not for nothing,but I don't know who is willing and able to play Duncan and keep him on the path Buddy laid for him.Hopefully I do a decent job and Buddy will be able to play him without any problems when he'll come back.
That said,see you guys on Wednesday :)

EDIT: Anna will go last on the seesaw,forgot to mention that.
Last edited by Finn The Fish on Sat Jun 04, 2011 7:40 am, edited 2 times in total.
Jack of all trades,master of none./ With every goal,a little blood must shed.
You're Captain Thick "Dafty" McThickerson,of the Queen's 45th Thick squad.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Finn The Fish
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bellelaine on Fri Jun 03, 2011 3:51 pm

I would not mind one bit to take him over! :) No issue whatsoever. The only thing is that
A.) I am grounded from the computer after ten pm (so I will try to post as much as possible)
B.) I will have limited internet for the next three-four days. I should be able to find time to post.

So! For those of you that have underlying stories with the naval captain just send me a PM! :)

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

bellelaine
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lumikb on Sat Jun 04, 2011 4:27 am

So since all is good and fine I say you post Jane , everything seems settled now.:D

lumikb
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jane Storm on Sat Jun 04, 2011 9:26 am

Good, good, I'm working on it now, but I'll be posting on monday-thursday or so (kinda hectic for me as well bahaah)
Bother me with stupid things only if you have a good, tamed humour ...

Jane Storm
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Completionist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bellelaine on Thu Jun 09, 2011 8:43 am

I'll be posting sometime before tomorrow!

bellelaine
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Finn The Fish on Tue Jun 14, 2011 3:53 pm

Heya everybody! I've finished my exams so I'll be posting soon enough.
I see nobody has posted in ages (1 week and 2 days),then I guess I'll try to move things along.I'll email Buddy tonight and ask him if he's gonna be back any time soon,and if by Friday he doesn't answer I'll make a longer post,which will feature both Duncan and Anna. 'Till then I hope that lucky mojo of mine will bring Derek,Buddy and Joker back to posting.

Finn The Fish
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jane Storm on Sun Jun 19, 2011 1:04 pm

Ok guys, I think it's not even necessary to point out the obvious :D It's been a (short but) fun ride so I'll be keeping you guys on my friends list. Please PM me when you find a good RP :D

I'll be seeing you around RolePlayGateway, have fun this summer!

Jane Storm
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Completionist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bellelaine on Mon Jun 20, 2011 4:21 pm

I just got off from being grounded, so I was going to make a post, but it seems like it wouldn't be worth it unfortunately. I had a good ride with you all! Hopefully I'll see some of you around rpg!

bellelaine
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Buddywazzizname on Sat Jul 09, 2011 11:19 pm

Err... been away with the army for a damned long while, sorry I couldn't get a bit of a real word of warning to you all. <_<

I'm on medical leave right now because of my left foot (airplane, parachute, gravity, long story) but if any of you lot wanna have a go with another RP, I'm always game.

Buddywazzizname
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jane Storm on Tue Jul 12, 2011 11:39 am

Looool, you're freakin' hilarious...ok, I'll send some PMs and see what happens. More of us are interested so maybe...loooool

Jane Storm
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Finn The Fish on Tue Jul 12, 2011 11:51 am

Hi again people! Sorry I didn't say "goodbye",but apparently there wasn't a need for that :D SO,I'm still in and glad,if everybody still wants to roleplay here,to take the bull by the horns again xD

Finn The Fish
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zodia195 on Tue Jul 12, 2011 12:14 pm

Oh, I want to see this rp survive too. I know most of us were committed, just it seems some people were having issues I guess with RL stuff. Summer time is when I have the most rp time. I do post when college starts up again, but I don't know how often I'll post. At least once a day unless it's for a school function I must attend.

Zodia195
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist World Builder Greeter Tipworthy Concierge Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jane Storm on Wed Jul 13, 2011 12:20 am

Purrrfect, I'll get it going this week, if we don't have enough male characters I'll reopen it at a new link. If we do, then it's going to stay here. You can post if you want to, or you can wait for the official release haha

Jane Storm
Member for 13 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!