Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Le Cirque d'Ames

Le Cirque d'Ames

a part of “Le Cirque d'Ames”, a fictional universe by Luv-is-a-Bug.

We, the performers of Le Cirque d'Ames, travel the country, enchanting audiences with spell binding performances. But beneath our colorful costumes and vibrant makeup, we are people, and we are not without our secrets and fears.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Le Cirque d'Ames”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Le Cirque d'Ames

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DeliriousFTW on Fri Mar 18, 2011 9:44 pm

Ark, Luv meant that she wasn't accepting anymore characters that are already IN the circus. Her little story tells of you running away from home, and just recently (as in when you first start out) you are just joining the circus.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

DeliriousFTW
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ark Reahver on Fri Mar 18, 2011 9:49 pm

Oh, the my three street rats should be very welcome Im assuming.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Ark Reahver
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DeliriousFTW on Fri Mar 18, 2011 9:52 pm

I assume if you are making them just wanting to join the circus, then yes very much so.

DeliriousFTW
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Luv-is-a-Bug on Fri Mar 18, 2011 10:15 pm

Sorry, everyone, I have the attention spat of a gnat. When the website shut down for matienance I got kind of distracted. XD I'll try to address everyone:

Ark: You may absolutely send in a character application! I just don't want any more people already in the circus. : )

Scowly: Sure, you're welcome to make another character, 'specially if it's a guy. We love our testosterone. XD

LightitNeon: I'm 99.2% sure your charrie absolutely fine. Sorry if I haven't gotten around to accepting her yet. Like I said, attention span of a gnat. Also, for some reason, I can't respond to PMs. Maybe I haven't been on the site long enough, I don't know. Or maybe I'm just dumb and can't find the button. XD

Unicorn Luv: I'm not one of those people who's obsessed with having an even number of guys and gals! If you want to make a girl, make a girl. Only make a guy if you wanna! I mean, yeah, it's nice to have lotsa boys and lotsa girls so we can have our dramatic little crushes and stuff, but I'm more into the action than the romance.

That may or may not be everyone. I'll be posting within the hour!!!

OH, WAIT! Okay, so, I kinda need some help:

I'm seriously technologically challenged. Like, it's a wonder I can even use the computer. Sooo...I don't know how to resize a picture for a character avatar. The way I do it now is:
1. Find a pic
2. Save to my pictures
3. Post in Paint
4. Resize
5. Save again
6. Post
Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't.
I had a friend resize some images for me, but when I tried to use them, they showed up as black boxes. Did I save them to the wrong place? Anyone who can give me a step by step on how to create character avatars will get an imaginary cookie. ; )
"Either write something worth reading or do something worth writing." --Benjamin Franklin

Luv-is-a-Bug
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Luv-is-a-Bug on Fri Mar 18, 2011 10:26 pm

Posted. The rest of you are now free to post. If you have any questions regarding the lay out of the tent, please, don't hesitate to ask!

Luv-is-a-Bug
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Unicorn Luv on Fri Mar 18, 2011 11:37 pm

PFT, it has way more to do with my ocd (or CDO, alphabetical order!) than romance when it comes to the even gender ratio.

and yah, I have a way that is way easier to use the picture thing, first things first though. Your private messages are in your user control panel, same way you alter your profile.

photobucket-that site right there that I linked for you is a lovely thing called photobucket. You can find pictures, save them, and alter them in any way you wish with that site, just sign up with an account. You can download pics from google or something simply by saving them in your save as ption when you right click, they get saved automatically in [my pictures] document, and you click the big green upload button, from there scroll your cursor over the pic, a tool bar of sorts should show up, click edit, and you'll be taken to a place to edit your pic, you can crop, resize etc. Just keep in mind that the avatars need to be 100 x 100 for the character tabs.

Unicorn Luv
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PandoraBox on Sat Mar 19, 2011 3:31 pm

Ahhh. I need to read everyone's posts.
then I will craft a beautiful post :)
{insert witty signature here}

PandoraBox
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Luv-is-a-Bug on Sat Mar 19, 2011 3:52 pm

I am simoltaneously delighted and intimidated by the quality of these posts. Everything I've read so far has been excellent. : ) Forgive me if my characters seem a bit, erm, off (especially Vienna), I'm still learning to play them.

Can't wait to read your post, Pandora. : )

Luv-is-a-Bug
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kallas Redwater on Sat Mar 19, 2011 4:07 pm

Actualy the quality of your posts is quite good, of course they contain one or two minor grammar and spelling mistakes, but thats to be expected everyone has that.( Especialy me, who hardly ever rereads his posts before submitting them) Also I want to point to the fact that no matter how good you are, there is always someone better than you.
there are things in this world that poeple mustn't touch....WHO CARES!!!

Kallas Redwater
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Unicorn Luv on Sat Mar 19, 2011 8:01 pm

Looks like everyone has the monkeys XD let me post with Confucia tonight. Can't right now, I'm traveling, but tonight I'll be home for sure.

Unicorn Luv
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby scowlywag on Sat Mar 19, 2011 8:24 pm

I hope the "previous" and "next" links in my posts aren't annoying...my posts tend to get buried under those of the more active posters and I sort of use them to cheat so I can follow my character more easily...and recap if I forget (which I tend to do).

And I love Vienna so far! Don't be so hard on yourself...at least you're not suddenly subconsciously starting to give your character a Southern accent like I've been doing for whatever reason XD

scowlywag
Member for 13 years
Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PandoraBox on Sat Mar 19, 2011 10:11 pm

Everyone is having such great interactions! I'm in love with these characters and this entire RP. (Especially Chandler's awkwardness. Like Ladybug, I LOVE awkward guys.XD)

I'm sorry if anyone get annoyed by my character's big ego. It's something I just love to write with and it probably will get her into trouble in the near future....

anywhooo. Keep up the good work people!

PandoraBox
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Reianna on Sat Mar 19, 2011 11:26 pm

Sorry for the short post, trying to squeeze in a post because I won't be on again until tomorrow afternoon. And I agree with everyone, this RP is starting out nicely.
don't lose who you are in the blur of the stars.

Reianna
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby scowlywag on Sun Mar 20, 2011 12:19 am

Just letting everyone know I probably won't be able to post tomorrow. My spring break is officially over and it's a looooooong drive back to school. But I shall be back on Monday! I won't be able to post quite as feverishly, but I should be able to at least manage daily posts while back at school.

scowlywag
Member for 13 years
Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Luv-is-a-Bug on Mon Mar 21, 2011 1:14 am

Glad everyone is liking the RP. : ) (And yeah, Chandler is pretty freakin' adorable.)

Sorry I never got around to posting Vienna today, Kallas, but I'll type up a post for her first thing when I get home from school tomorrow. Same for Terra.

Luv-is-a-Bug
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Unicorn Luv on Mon Mar 21, 2011 1:49 am

Good gods I'm sorry, I may have to drop this. I am having huge trouble keeping up with my other rps, school is starting up again and I have senior-itis. Which hurts my grades, so if I drop my character out don't be surprised.

Unicorn Luv
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DeliriousFTW on Mon Mar 21, 2011 4:36 pm

Hahaha I'm glad you like Chandler. Sometimes I feel like I make him a bit too awkward, almost sounded a bit uh...special.

Luv this role-play is going exceptionally well, better then before =P And sorry I wasn't on yesterday had lots of stuffs to do. 3rd quarters exams are coming up so I'll attempt to be on at least once a day. But then like in June I graduate and school technically ends end of May. So I'll be on more.

DeliriousFTW
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Luv-is-a-Bug on Tue Mar 22, 2011 12:26 am

It'll be a bummer if you go, Unicorn, but yeah, school is mucho important, so I understand. If you do decide to leave, come back and chat with us in OoC. : )

Tee hee, our speical Chandler. XD

I know! Waaay better than I hoped. Foo RP was right and good, but it's nice to actually have, ya know, characters. XD Good luck on your exams!

And sorry, I really did mean to post for Vienna and Terra today, but I ended up studying for my math test and watching the season finale of Pretty Little Liars. I'll try and post tomorrow.

Luv-is-a-Bug
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PandoraBox on Tue Mar 22, 2011 9:24 pm

AHHH. I love Pretty Little Liars. :D
but I couldn't sleep after the finale. Freaked me out.
And, btw, I haven't dropped off the face of the planet. Just waiting for Vienna :)
Take your time though. It's quite ambitious to play three characters.

PandoraBox
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Forensic_Anthro on Tue Mar 22, 2011 11:14 pm

I don't watch PLL, but I heard it's good.
I'm waiting for Vi, too. In the meantime... Cookies, anyone?
noot noot

Forensic_Anthro
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!