Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Scottsville Academy of Wizardry

Scottsville Academy of Wizardry

a part of “Scottsville Academy of Wizardry”, a fictional universe by HiddenNymph.

You have all been accepted into Scottsville Academy because you posses magic, we will train you well here and help you move forward. You will not die if you follow the rules which the school has set for you. Understand students? (Open need students!"

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Scottsville Academy of Wizardry”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Scottsville Academy of Wizardry.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Taroo on Thu Apr 14, 2011 12:32 am

If it's ok, I would like to play the final teacher?
"All, everything that I understand, I understand only because I love." ~ Leo Tolstoy

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Taroo
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Joesepheus on Fri Apr 15, 2011 1:48 pm

Alright i have to edit my schedule, i didn't see the Lessons list forum. <D
ImageI finally found it out, but it still looks weird

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Joesepheus
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Duchess-Zombie on Fri Apr 15, 2011 6:12 pm

hmmmmm this one certainly seems to be dying. I was still waiting on a reply from Benji's room mate, only just noticed they left -_- oh bothersomeness...
There isn't a place on earth you can hide

Duchess-Zombie
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HiddenNymph on Fri Apr 15, 2011 6:31 pm

@Taroo Yeah playing the final teacher is fine

@Josepheus never mindddd lol

@Duchess-Zombie, its not dying yet its just a steady progressing RP not a fast one as it has many characters. Just pretend he left with them?
http://www.meh.ro/original/2010_01/meh.ro3249.jpg = Its funneh :3

Did Ghandhi ever tell anyone he hated them? No, he turned away and became the better man.
Doubt I have the capacity for that. Sorry.

HiddenNymph
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Duchess-Zombie on Sat Apr 16, 2011 5:13 am

no i meant like the left left. The person playing Nue Marsh has just gone and abandoned him soooooo...yeah

Duchess-Zombie
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Joesepheus on Sat Apr 16, 2011 11:10 am

Dude, that sucks! Sorry duchess. ANy whoser, i had an Idear for this hmmhur Rp? Transfer students, Only bent on tearing our school to pieces politically. Maybe a rival magic school?

Joesepheus
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hunter on Sat Apr 16, 2011 11:30 pm

Ayah, I'm sorry friends, been a bit busy. Traveling, eating brains, you know the story... Anyway, I'll start posting now....
British officer : "You French fight for money, while we British fight for honour."
Robert Surcouf: "A man fights for what he lacks the most!"

Hunter
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HiddenNymph on Sun Apr 17, 2011 3:59 am

@ Joesepheus : I like the idea! can have an intermatch between the schools, everyone can play their opponent character if they want hehehe

HiddenNymph
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Joesepheus on Sun Apr 17, 2011 4:03 pm

Rashness xD Would there be a way i can learn magic by using music? Also i found a really cool video I hoped you guys would like.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mfOWz_RJBz8

I was thinking of posting music links when my character plays music.

Joesepheus
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HiddenNymph on Sun Apr 17, 2011 4:21 pm

Literally did not dare remove my eyes from that vid in fear I missed something o.0

IT WAS AWESOME.

HiddenNymph
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Markad on Sun Apr 17, 2011 6:43 pm

that really was an awesome vid O.O

Also i`ll post when ever anyone joins me at the table and the survival teacher doesnt have to post yet he has no classes monday XD

Markad
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Joesepheus on Mon Apr 18, 2011 2:34 pm

Thanks, i have a friend that finds them for me. Here's a good one, it's funny too.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HYHtcH5lRDw Blame it on a good year.

But would that be encouraged? Magical Music? And i was thinking of making O'Grady gay. but I'd like feedback on that decision.
And Taroo needs to post soon. :/
So I'll talk you all later, when you're all out of school. Be Sure to add me on your friend or foe, to check when I'm on.

Joesepheus
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Joesepheus on Sun Apr 24, 2011 11:56 pm

Well, I'm pretty much going to call this dead.

Joesepheus
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AxelZero93 on Tue Apr 26, 2011 5:54 pm

Yeah, i got to agree with you on this one Joe, I've been sitting in the lunch room chewing on a burger for the past week now lol
When life gives you lemons, Make apple juice.

AxelZero93
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HiddenNymph on Sat Apr 30, 2011 2:26 am

Why does no one reply DX then it wouldn't die god damn it aha

HiddenNymph
Member for 13 years

Re: [OOC] Scottsville Academy of Wizardry

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Joesepheus on Sun Jul 03, 2011 2:40 am

I say revamp this, and begin again.

Joesepheus
Member for 14 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!