Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Vampire Knight:A New Story,A New Chapter

Vampire Knight:A New Story,A New Chapter

a part of “Vampire Knight:A New Story,A New Chapter”, a fictional universe by Emily3456.

Cross Academy is a school for both vampires and humans. The goal of this? For peace among both.... but it's not as easy when a new evil is among us...FULL!!

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Vampire Knight:A New Story,A New Chapter”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Vampire Knight:A New Story,A New Chapter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DeeviousDemon on Thu Apr 21, 2011 4:26 pm

We've still got the Day class students open, if ya wanna have a go at it! :D Emily, I have posted a profile for a day class student! I shall leave it at one, so someone else can take up another etc. :)

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

DeeviousDemon
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Emily3456 on Thu Apr 21, 2011 4:28 pm

MirrorMirror1498: I saved you a vampire spot ^^

BeautifulxDisaster: we have day class spots open ^^
“The moment you doubt whether you can fly, you cease for ever to be able to do it.”

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Emily3456
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby phooka on Thu Apr 21, 2011 4:33 pm

I don't know if it posted or not haha, anyway, you can take my reserve off, i don't need it, thanks.
ps. I was wondering, when is the role playing going to start? Can't wait :)

phooka
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BeautifulxDisaster on Thu Apr 21, 2011 4:43 pm

Name: Mika Sanji
Human/Vampire: Human
Appearance: ( Anime please, picture is required.)
Personality:
Observant and fiery. Very little slips by the girl, and though her temper is quick she can control it when she wants to. She is normally liked for her often wise insight and is incredibly self confident.
Romantic Interest: None yet
Favorite Blood Type: (For Vampires Only)
Blood Type:O positive
Dislikes: Pushy people, territorial females
Hobbies: Singing and the violin, dabbles with piano
Quirks: HATES to have her hair touched, fairly catlike in her mannerisms
Fears: Deep woods and closed spaces
Powers:(Vampires only at least 4)
weaknesses:
Weapons: ( For the Prefects mainly as there anti vampire anime.)
Class: (Pureblood, Noble, Level-E, Vampires only~)
History: She was sent to this school after several incidents at her previous school. Her parents thought it best to send her somewhere with refined students. The hope is that the atmosphere will tame their child.
Theme Song: The Ballad Of Mona Lisa

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gOgpdp3lP8M&NR=1
Each night starts with a quick glance,
And each night's ruling my heart
The thing is this whole time I haven't been breathing,
Now it's about time, are you ready to start?

BeautifulxDisaster
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Emily3456 on Thu Apr 21, 2011 4:52 pm

We are about to start ^^

BeautifulxDisaster: Why'd you post your charry here hun? you can post unless you make the charry..this is good through your in ^^ but it you wanted the last Vampire spot is open and you can have it if you want ^^ but it has to be a boy!!

Emily3456
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DeeviousDemon on Thu Apr 21, 2011 5:06 pm

Ladies, it is bed time for me! Pls don't post twenty-thousand new posts within the next 10 hours! haha much appreciated :)

DeeviousDemon
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BeautifulxDisaster on Thu Apr 21, 2011 10:09 pm

Wow sorry I forgot the layout changed I'm still used to posting characters in the OOC sorry!

BeautifulxDisaster
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DeeviousDemon on Fri Apr 22, 2011 2:26 pm

Personally I thought that Emily was going to post a intro before we start posting :/

DeeviousDemon
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BeautifulxDisaster on Fri Apr 22, 2011 2:44 pm

I thought we just needed character approval....cause thats all thats written?

BeautifulxDisaster
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Emily3456 on Fri Apr 22, 2011 2:53 pm

I was about to post the intro..-_-

Emily3456
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BeautifulxDisaster on Fri Apr 22, 2011 3:33 pm

teehee my post is gone sorry!

BeautifulxDisaster
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Emily3456 on Sat Apr 23, 2011 5:51 pm

Is everyone gonna post??

Emily3456
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DeeviousDemon on Sun Apr 24, 2011 2:29 am

Well, I am going to post now, might be a good idea if you remind all via private message. Coz even I forget sometimes! lol

EDIT1: I have included the head pic of my character in my post, I urge people to do the same. It's easier that way to associate characters with players. Especially if we have so many players.

DeeviousDemon
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HiddenNymph on Sun Apr 24, 2011 5:19 am

I don't know how to do that Deevious?
And Will not be able to post for about ten hours from this point!
Being forced to do a 9hr shift at work on easter sunday -_-
http://www.meh.ro/original/2010_01/meh.ro3249.jpg = Its funneh :3

Did Ghandhi ever tell anyone he hated them? No, he turned away and became the better man.
Doubt I have the capacity for that. Sorry.

HiddenNymph
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DeeviousDemon on Sun Apr 24, 2011 5:29 am

oh dear! Your employers are evil! lol am doing a late shift tomorrow -__-''

About the picture -

Just post the URL for the image and add these tags to it,

Code: Select all
[left][img]The-link-to-the-picture[/img][/left]
And just write on like you would normally, blablabla and so on and so on. lol

DeeviousDemon
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DeeviousDemon on Sun Apr 24, 2011 12:04 pm

Am gonna wait for everyone else to post before going, otherwise it'll be too much for the others to read. :)

DeeviousDemon
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Emily3456 on Sun Apr 24, 2011 12:49 pm

♪┏(・o・)┛♪ Well everyone i have a Easter BBQ so i 'll post again later!

Btw I like the pic idea :) goodjob!

Emily3456
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby overkill on Sun Apr 24, 2011 2:52 pm

I noticed a few things that you might want to fix. You said, "no," when the contexs seems like you meant, "know." You said, "wight," when you meant, "white." Lastly, when listing the character slots, the vampires have 6 and you counted 4 twice. All that aside, this is an ineteresting and I plan to join.
ImageImageImageImageImage

overkill
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DeeviousDemon on Sun Apr 24, 2011 4:12 pm

Ah, wonderful! Another person who might be joining, that's awesome news! BTW - I think 6 of us have posted already, where are the other 6 or 7 characters? :)

DeeviousDemon
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Emily3456 on Sun Apr 24, 2011 7:27 pm

Thank you Overkill.

DeeviousDemon: you can go ahea dna post again :) October and Safire Pmed me telling me they'll post sometime tomorrow. so everyone can go ahead and keep posting but i'm gonna have to post tomorrow cause the easter BBQ has turned into a " Easter sleep in the woods night. " <_> so..yeah i have to share a tent with four 10 year olds who like to bite..er see you all tomorrow!

Emily3456
Member for 14 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!