Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Vampire Knight:A New Story,A New Chapter

Vampire Knight:A New Story,A New Chapter

a part of “Vampire Knight:A New Story,A New Chapter”, a fictional universe by Emily3456.

Cross Academy is a school for both vampires and humans. The goal of this? For peace among both.... but it's not as easy when a new evil is among us...FULL!!

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Vampire Knight:A New Story,A New Chapter”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Vampire Knight:A New Story,A New Chapter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Medic on Sun Apr 24, 2011 10:44 pm

Is it to late to join this RP? It looks like only a human slot is left but I wouldn't be bothered playing a human. Also which gender I have to play doesn't bother me either.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Medic
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DeeviousDemon on Mon Apr 25, 2011 3:45 am

Just a quick thing on the pics, would be great if you can try and keep them 100x100 in size because the pics some used are massive and it's kicking off my OCD lol ... :/ I will happily resize anyones picture if needed. :) it's just giving me twitch looking at it, lolol sorry guys am soo weird.

Also I will post tonight - around 12 hours from now, gotta go to work! :/

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

DeeviousDemon
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HiddenNymph on Mon Apr 25, 2011 12:00 pm

Well I used the link for my pic like you said but I don't know how put in a 100x100 pic from saved edited on laptop DX
http://www.meh.ro/original/2010_01/meh.ro3249.jpg = Its funneh :3

Did Ghandhi ever tell anyone he hated them? No, he turned away and became the better man.
Doubt I have the capacity for that. Sorry.

HiddenNymph
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HiddenNymph on Mon Apr 25, 2011 12:10 pm

@medic we could use another male XD

HiddenNymph
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Medic on Mon Apr 25, 2011 12:19 pm

Alright I'll gladly join up then. Just let me make a character.

Well I made my character and submitted it. I'm pretty excited because this will be my first RP on this site.

Medic
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby overkill on Mon Apr 25, 2011 8:58 pm

I just felt like I should repeate this here, correct me if I'm wrong:
Name: Kuroda Kagamine
Human/Vampire: Human
Appearance: http://i77.photobucket.com/albums/j64/BlackFire_in_DarkenedWater/Anime%20Guys/i56326762_40348_4copy.jpg
Personality: Kuroda is very trusting, he is willing to give everyone a chance, but his complete forgiveness is harder to (re)gain. He is patient, which really pays of when sneaking around, however his patience can be worn down easily with the right approach. He despises absolute silence because he can hear things that annoy him like chewing, swallowing, and breathing. Despite that, he does enjoy some degree of quite. Kuroda enjoys storms, especially thunder storms, because he thinks sunshine is boring. He also has a mild case of cnidophobia and will avoid stinging/biting insects at nearly any cost. Kuroda is kinda backwards in the sense that he like staying up late and is kinda jealous that night class students are allowed to do so. Kuroda is very curious and this aids him in causing trouble, especially here at cross academy. He is pretty calm and laid back, but he does have somethings that will get him riled up. Kuroda admires precision, while he looks down on most of the swooning day class students, he's not immune to their beauty, so he goes about it very carefully and precisely, almost like a professional stalker. While he is really smart, Kuroda has a tendency to do one of two things: be flamboyant about it, or ignore it all together. kuroda doesn't like hurting people with out a good reason, this is why he learned aikido and why even while causing trouble he doesn't intend to hurt others.
Romantic Interest: Who ever can woo him the best and/or longest.
Blood Type: B+
-Fire
-Video games
-Snow
-Mythology
-Comedy
-Swimming
-Quiet
-Cooking
-(I could go on, but I think I listed enough for now.)
Dislikes:
-Any stinging/biting insect
-Valentine's Day
-Quitters
-Absolute silence
Hobbies:
-Causing trouble
-Cooking
-Mythology
-Learning things that would blow some people's minds.
Quirks:
-He doesn't normally like sleeping in other people's beds or wearing other people's clothes.
-He hates hearing: chewing, breathing, or swallowing sounds.
Fears:
-He is afraid of bees and similar insects.
weaknesses:
-Stinging insects
-Merely Human
Weapons: No one trust him with weapons, he had to learn Aikido.
History: Kuroda was born to a pair of parents who always sought to climb in status. Make no mistake, they took care of his needs, in the hope that he wouldn't retaliate on day and set them back, but something was always missing and he could never figure it out. With lots of hard work on his parent's part and good scholarship on Kuroda's part, he received a scholarship to Cross Academy. While at the academy, Kuroda could never seem to keep out of trouble. Nothing serious, like vandalism, or assault; but minor things like staying out past curfew, or getting caught in prohibited areas, common stuff among the students at cross academy.
Theme Song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gYPFwWS9 ... re=related
ImageImageImageImageImage

overkill
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DeeviousDemon on Tue Apr 26, 2011 4:03 pm

Am holding up on posting until everyone else had a go - we're missing a few. If they haven't posted by tomorrow evening I will post again. :)

DeeviousDemon
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Emily3456 on Wed Apr 27, 2011 1:56 pm

I think everyone can go ahead and post now i few of the other people that have not posted are working on their posts at the moment :)

now wrap up anything that's going on she all the night class Students can get to work and all the Prefects can get to work!

After that we'll be moving onto the next day :) it'll be a "Teacher planing day" so all the students are off of school. Mara will be going shopping with the chairman and f other students ( Night class need not ask ) him they might be able to go into town for the day. when in the town "Evil" vampires are watching the students but NOT attacking yet!! ^^ phew that took awhile to wright...
“The moment you doubt whether you can fly, you cease for ever to be able to do it.”

Emily3456
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BeautifulxDisaster on Wed Apr 27, 2011 8:57 pm

did a couple people drop out?
Each night starts with a quick glance,
And each night's ruling my heart
The thing is this whole time I haven't been breathing,
Now it's about time, are you ready to start?

BeautifulxDisaster
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Emily3456 on Wed Apr 27, 2011 11:12 pm

No.

Emily3456
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rhavir on Thu Apr 28, 2011 6:52 pm

I have a question that I'm hoping that someone could help me with. My character has been accepted but when I go to post I get the character input screen. Anyone know if I'm doing something wrong?

Rhavir
Member for 13 years
Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lazuli on Thu Apr 28, 2011 7:34 pm

@Rhavir- Well you said you were accepted but your character hasn't shown up on the Character tab yet. That could just be my computer but I know it only does that when either your not logged in or your character hasn't been accepted. Just wait a little longer and try again or maybe Emily hasn't gotten to it yet.
"You'll have to be a little more specific --- A lot of things are my fault."

lazuli
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Emily3456 on Thu Apr 28, 2011 8:02 pm

Sorry for the wait but your in :)

Everyone go ahead and post more if you can I don't want to rp to die!!!

Emily3456
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Medic on Thu Apr 28, 2011 8:24 pm

Well I don't know about others. But I'm just waiting for the next day of the RP to happen, since I made a daay student he's sleeping :P

But as the story advances I expect he will start staying up later and later.

Medic
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BeautifulxDisaster on Thu Apr 28, 2011 8:35 pm

I'm just wondering because I've been holding off on posting for two days because I'm already involved with the guys I'm waiting on.

BeautifulxDisaster
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Medic on Fri Apr 29, 2011 3:54 pm

No offense Rhavir. But you are probably going to have to do better than giving a one line for your introduction post, or for any post at all, if you want to have people interact with you. You need to give content so people have content to give back.

Medic
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby jadedragon66 on Fri Apr 29, 2011 6:12 pm

sorry for the long wait. I was actually wating on DeeviousDemon.
ImageImage

jadedragon66
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Medic on Sat Apr 30, 2011 10:47 pm

I was curious when we were going to head to the next day exactly? I wouldnt have sent my character off to wait for the next day if I had known it wasn't going to come for a long time.

Medic
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DeeviousDemon on Sun May 01, 2011 10:50 am

My sincerest apologies! Just been very, very busy with work. I will post monday, latest tuesday. :) I have not left you guys!!!!

DeeviousDemon
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Emily3456 on Sun May 01, 2011 3:19 pm

it's fine i'm waiting for more people to post,Please everyone..POST!!!

Emily3456
Member for 14 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!