Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Deities of Rumble

Sign-up

a part of “Deities of Rumble”, a fictional universe by That One Guy.

"We here at karma High do not stop fights, we grade them. And yes, under our school lies the dark godess Kali, she might break out and eat us this year! That would be exciting wouldn't it?"

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Deities of Rumble”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Sign-up

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby That One Guy on Sat May 07, 2011 12:28 am

Sign-up For

DeitiesRumble
of

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Tab
    OOC
    School Information
    Teacher Profiles
    IC
    Character Status
    Battles/ Missions
    Fanservice

All character profiles are for you to decide how to spruce up or not spruce up, doesn't matter, so long as the information is there. First things first, an image that is of anime origin is required, not specifically from a nime, I mean you can, but it isn't necessary. Please note that I would like the pics to be age appropriate, like if your character is 15, they need to look 15. And muscle mass is a bit necessary here. As far as information goes, I require a written description of appearance, the full name, any sort of nickname (they are likely to have one if they are any good), age, grade, height, weight (no one 100lbs is going to be a good fighter), weapons if any, fighting style, personality, and a bit of their history. PLEASE PUT THE TITLE OF YOUR CHARACTER IN THE NAME SLOT. This means that if you take up the King or Queen, put, 'The King' in the name title part of the character tab. If you are making an original, then just put your character's name, that way things will be easier to see who is what at first glance for your character!

Character slots below are suggestions and ideas, use them or don't, it's up to you, for instance I have no one in the second year slot....

First years
The King
He's the King of Karma High, the best fighter. He and his sister took the top positions around the end of their first year and have been on top ever since. He's the coolest of the cool, admired and completely aloof about it, girls fall over themselves to be noticed by him, but he never seems to pay them much mind directly, preffering to take amusement in watching them trip over themselves. He's best friend to the wonderful spaniard. Character on him is flexible, although I'd prefer the whole 'cool guy' thing to stick for him and his sister.

Played by...

The Queen
The Queen of Karma High is the best female fighter, and boy is she cold, both her and her sibling seem to share that trait. She's a weapon's expert and an extremely beautiful student, her ruthless methods have earned her a reputation, as if Queen wasn't enough! Her brother is the King. Character on her is flexible, please try to keep the siblings similar looking though, and whether or not you want to be a weapons expert is up to you.

Played by... Kenzi

The Wonderful Spaniard
Loved by the ladies, and the feeling is mutual! He is best friend to the legendary King and is almost as strong. He is a romantic person who has an easy to get along with personality, and he tends to tease when he fights, like a matador. He has feelings towards the Queen. Character on him is not so flexible, but the last bit about the feelings towards the Queen is up to you. I put the picture there because it would be difficult to find any other sort of remotely spanish looking anime guy, though by all means if you have a better picture go for it :)

Played by...

Third years
The Ninja
This third year is almost as cool as the King! Though he is certainly just as aloof, coming from a clan of actual ninja, he is the real deal and fights in a different way from everyone else. He is a bit of a loner and is very quiet He ends up giving into the wannabe ninja's demands out of her sheer persistance. Character is not so flexible, but I may be convinced otherwise..

Played by... Archlkan

The Wannabe Ninja
At her old school, she was the legit deal when it came to ninja, everyone thought she was cool. All of what she knew had been self tought! But upon arriving at Karma High, she soon finds herself to be a poser, and is made fun of for trying to play ninja, instead of being the real thing. She finds the real ninja and demands a fight, losing horribly and getting whooped. But she's not down yet, she persists in demanding that the ninja teach her his way. Character is not so flexible, but I may be persuaded....(she's a transfer student)

Played by...

The Host of Kali
A transfer student from america, her father is a businessman and his company set him up to move to India, which he has, they also have given him a list of schools. He chose the most prestigious, but failed to understand what sort of school Karma High is, his daughter can barely throw a punch! Or pass gym class for that matter! She is up for a huge suprise, especially when she runs away from some scary huge students trying to challenge her to a fight, which leads to her running into the school's basement somehow, and attaining the spirit of Kali by accident. Now she's the host of a dangerous godess, and her fate is sealed.

Played by... That One Guy

The Jerk Hall Monitor
The headmaster's son, and the asigned Hall Monitor. Hall Monitor is a serious job, he breaks up unothorized fights, stops cheating when the teachers report it, and guards the grounds at night, making sure no one is out past curfew. He does not participate in the school's year-round competition for title of King or Queen, is the only one besides staff who doesn't. So not many are sure what his skill level is, not that they care. You see he is not exactly the nicest of people, and he's a bit too serious about his job...Character is inflexible, and he is sort of necessary, pm me if you want to play him for details on the headmaster.

Played by...

Second years
Open spots.

First years
The Rookie
Rookies are the first years, they are so darned cute, but tenacious. This rookie is quite strong, and just about as noisy and silly. He/she creates a heck of a lot of ruckus. Character very felxible

Played by... hanasaki

The Rookie's Best Friend
Has a crush on the rookie, character flexible.

Played by...
(°□°)┻━┻
FUCK TABLES

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

That One Guy
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!