Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Legend of Zelda: The War for Hyrule

The Legend of Zelda: The War for Hyrule

a part of “The Legend of Zelda: The War for Hyrule”, a fictional universe by Electrolite.

Ten years after Ganon was sealed in the Sacred Realm by Link and Zelda, a new dark force has risen in the South. Can the races of the light unite to save themselves when the Hero of Hyrule remains absent?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Legend of Zelda: The War for Hyrule”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] The Legend of Zelda: The War for Hyrule

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vio-Lance on Fri May 27, 2011 10:22 am

I am like a plague... You'll not be rid of me so soon!
"People should not fear their government.
Governments should fear their people."
"Beneath this mask, there is more than flesh. Behind this mask, there is an idea.
And ideas, Mister Creedy... are bulletproof."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Vio-Lance
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Electrolite on Sat May 28, 2011 5:59 pm

Awesome! In that case, I'll be around tomorrow to update things properly, and hopefully we'll be able to agree on a storyline for the characters based in the Northern Realms! Also anyone else who wants to play a minor role in the Gerudo Desert story should make themselves known as soon as possible, as I'ma start writing the intro shortly.

Sorry for the recent slowdown, folks, things will be picking up again very soon!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Electrolite
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Watcher on Sun May 29, 2011 9:48 am

Um, I didn't get any conformation or denile news on my character. Is he in Limbo right now, or has the time not been available to you?

Watcher
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Electrolite on Sun May 29, 2011 5:26 pm

Sorry, thought I'd approved him! Sleep deprivation, kids. It's not fun.

So I notice a continued lack of comments on which storylines people are interested in beginning. Maybe as GM I should just be making an executive decision on this sort of thing. :P In that case, I am going to decide that we begin with the storyline Masquerade, which will feature a group of characters (four roleplayers or less, I'd say) tracking down a psychotic criminal within Castle Town itself! I'm going to be putting up my own mercenary character tonight, but anyone else who's interested should say so as soon as possible!

Also I'm going to start writing my intro for the Desert Defection storyline, so those involved, keep an eye out!

EDIT: Celtic and Azure, if you want to make up your own names for the Desert characters, let me know what they are now please! Celtic, you can rename Nabuko as well if you so desire! And I'd appreciate it if you let me know any other important details about them, either here or through PM.

Electrolite
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AshFisher on Sun May 29, 2011 8:15 pm

As for my character, she does whatever Zelda tells her to lol

AshFisher
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bleachboss12 on Sun May 29, 2011 8:53 pm

I posted a new character that I was hoping would make it in...I guess not.

Bleachboss12
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Watcher on Sun May 29, 2011 9:02 pm

Hee, a crazy man going after a crazy man sounds crazily fantastic! I'd like to throw my hat in for that particular story! A little air support over Castle Town and a few flash bombs would create the perfect amount of mayhem for my tastes.

Watcher
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Electrolite on Sun May 29, 2011 9:04 pm

Haha, yes, true. Although you do get a say in what she does yourself. We'll have to work out a storyline soon that will feature her prominently!

Electrolite
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby celtic.archer132 on Sun May 29, 2011 9:17 pm

I'm good with the name Nabuko, but I am wondering how old her kid is. Also, the name of my guard is Mireka, and she is someone who hates wasting time, and is trying to get Nabuko and child to safety as swift as possible, with no delays or distractions.

EDIT: Hey, I'm not saying you have to tell me what it is, but I'm wondering if you've figured out what His Stewards plan really is, because everyone assumes it is to free Ganodorf form the sacred realm. It's okay with me if that's all that his plan is, but I also wanted to know if you were going to steal some of our ideas like if we mention what we think His Steward might do, or just make it up as we go along, or if you already had it set. ^^

EDIT 2: Which real characters are going to be in this one? (Characters made by other people for this RP)
Last edited by celtic.archer132 on Sun May 29, 2011 10:03 pm, edited 4 times in total.

celtic.archer132
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Azure Limit on Sun May 29, 2011 9:24 pm

You can make the name of my guard Tsuru, and she'll be the more somber, quiet type...Can't wait to get this thing started.
"To protect the world from Japanamation, To overthrough the Kaiba corporation,
To denounce the meaning of the original dub, to extend our reach to the world above,
Team Fourkids blast of at the speed of light, surrender now or prepare to fight,
Meowth that's right..."

-Team Fourkids Motto

Azure Limit
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Electrolite on Sun May 29, 2011 9:45 pm

Nabuko's baby is very newly born. Basically she's wanted to leave the desert ever since the war started, but she knew that she'd never make it across the desert without endangering her child while she was pregnant. Thus, she's only waited long enough since her baby was born to get her strength back before setting off.

So we've got:

Celtic: Nabuko, babby and Mireka (nice guard)
Azure: Vergad and Tsuru (nasty guard)
Me: Mamuuru and Yappa (nasty guard)

Neato! Expect my intro for that one tomorrow. GASP how exciting!

Electrolite
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Electrolite on Wed Jun 01, 2011 12:26 pm

Sorry guys, as you may have noticed things are taking a while to appear! My laptop's kind of died, and with it my reliable internet connection, so I've not been able to write or upload anything for the past few days. Using a library computer now... >_>

I'm expecting to get my laptop back from the tech folk on Friday, so check back then! Maybe pass the time by writing a new character. :D

Electrolite
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Electrolite on Fri Jun 03, 2011 6:53 pm

Laptop is returned! Writing Gerudo Desert intro right now.

Also, Celtic, I missed those edits before. Don't worry, I have a... relatively good idea of what His Steward's plans are, and they shall be revealed gradually over time! Also the main characters in the Desert Defection story are the Gerudo High Priestess Mamuuru and the Gerudo man Vergad.

Electrolite
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Electrolite on Fri Jun 03, 2011 9:08 pm

Aaaaand the intro for the Desert Defection storyline is up in the Gerudo Desert section! I'm pretty new to this whole Roleplay Tab thing, so for now I'll say post your intros like I have and we'll consider going into IC chat later on. Also, don't feel the need to write as much as I have at all, and definitely don't feel the need to write that much for your secondary characters. Focus on Vergad and Nabuko. I think we'll get our intros out of the way and then move directly to Mamuuru and the guards catching up to Nabuko.

Now, who's interested in taking part in the Castle Town demon-hunting roleplay? I am going to be taking part with my character Mell.

Electrolite
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AshFisher on Fri Jun 03, 2011 9:14 pm

I suppose that my character would take part in the Castle Town story plot

AshFisher
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby whatsername_x on Sat Jun 04, 2011 10:12 am

Apologies that I disappeared for a while there - my sister's getting married this Friday, things are a litle hectic getting everything ready, and I'll be on and off until at least the end of this week. But I'd most definitely be interested in the Castle Town plot, if you'll have me :)
{ can i be the only hope for you? because you're the only hope for me }

laurenn && larii
my h e a r t is like a b o m b ♥

whatsername_x
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby celtic.archer132 on Sat Jun 04, 2011 11:52 am

Okay, while i was getting to this Rp from my Roleplay page, you know how you get to see all the characters in it? Well i saw one that wasn't there on the character tab in the Roleplay page.... and it sounded like a cool character but its not there right now, is that because you accepted it but it just hasn't show up on the character page? It was like a Dark shadow Link named Darcia.

Also, I like your intro to the desert, but let me get something straight. The priestess and the guards are tracking Nabuko to try and kill her. So is Nabuko ahead of them already headed to the castle town right? Anything else i might have missed while reading it?

Another Also, will this little desert thing lead up to everyone starting and joining into the main plot? or is this just a little something extra? I'm confused....

celtic.archer132
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Watcher on Sat Jun 04, 2011 8:35 pm

Electrolite wrote:Aaaaand the intro for the Desert Defection storyline is up in the Gerudo Desert section! I'm pretty new to this whole Roleplay Tab thing, so for now I'll say post your intros like I have and we'll consider going into IC chat later on. Also, don't feel the need to write as much as I have at all, and definitely don't feel the need to write that much for your secondary characters. Focus on Vergad and Nabuko. I think we'll get our intros out of the way and then move directly to Mamuuru and the guards catching up to Nabuko.

Now, who's interested in taking part in the Castle Town demon-hunting roleplay? I am going to be taking part with my character Mell.

Like I said above, I would absolutely enjoy the castle town demon-hunting with Tingle. Lets get some crazy on crazy hunting going on!

Watcher
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Electrolite on Sun Jun 05, 2011 7:01 pm

Whatsername, I'm sure there's a place for you in the Castle Town plot!

Celtic, the Darcia character was abandoned by Bleachboss because of some issues I had with it. Not sure how to get it off the character tab, now. Also, regarding the desert roleplay, they're all currently in the desert, but Nabuko should be nearing the Falling Sands Bridge that leads into Hyrule at this point. Our group will catch up with her before she gets there, though. She'll probably think that Mamuuru and the others are there to kill her right away, but she might not be aware that someone reported her defection before now. Up to you! How much it relates to the main plot will depend on what happens in it. :P Right now I'm focusing on smaller stories to introduce all of the characters before embarking on any major plot stuff.

Electrolite
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AshFisher on Tue Jun 07, 2011 10:28 am

Sorry that I've been gone had my baby. Robert James Montesi Germershausen. Born 6/5 at 4:32p.m weighed 9lbs measured at 21in.

AshFisher
Member for 13 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!