Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Black Rock Shooter: Where did you go?

Black★Rock Shooter: Where did you go?

a part of “Black Rock Shooter: Where did you go?”, a fictional universe by Mat_z6.

Two worlds, the 'Real World' and the battle torn "Otherworld" where fighting is the only way of survival and the only way of life. Find your "other self" and join the fight!

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Black Rock Shooter: Where did you go?”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Black★Rock Shooter: Where did you go?

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ArhaHitomi888 on Thu Jun 30, 2011 1:29 am

Out of curiousity, i've been toying with the idea of making an 'evil' character who is the opposite to Azure Rain Wraith. :p (I always make good characters and i somewhat wanted to try having a jerk character.)
I was wondering if i could be allowed to do so? I already have it all planned out if it's approved and could throw you his profile if the idea gets the okay. (I'm pretty active, so i could play both easily.)
My name is Alice, feel free to call me that! <3
YouTube / DeviantArt / tumblr / Free internet

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

ArhaHitomi888
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mat_z6 on Thu Jun 30, 2011 9:19 am

Thats a good idea! :P Go right ahead. We need some evil chracters around here. Send meh his profile for approval.

I guess i gots to be BRS.. :P I'll make her profile and post so you guys can start postin..

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Mat_z6
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gintoki Sakata on Thu Jun 30, 2011 9:40 am

Sweet can't wait to start.... Ok is it just me or is that pic really popular?(refering to Mat's) I use that pic for several other characters, and I've seen various other people use it too. xD

Edit: I might also make a scout character for the apostles. Just note that hes technically a character stolen from another manga. But Ima change his background, and stuff.

Gintoki Sakata
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ArhaHitomi888 on Thu Jun 30, 2011 4:50 pm

Mat_z6 wrote:Thats a good idea! :P Go right ahead. We need some evil chracters around here. Send meh his profile for approval.

Okay. I submitted Crimson Magma Phantom's profile.

ArhaHitomi888
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mat_z6 on Thu Jun 30, 2011 10:17 pm

I'm soooo sorry I haven't posted yet! I was gonna do it today but i went to watch Transformers 3 today and the RP just wasn't on my mind! Sorry to keep you waiting! i'm posting BRS still then Ill post so everyone can start.

Mat_z6
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mat_z6 on Thu Jun 30, 2011 11:22 pm

ALRIGHTTT!!!! made BRS and first post is COMPLETE!!! Its a short post but its still a post. Kinda rushed. X3 Lets do this everyone! start postin!

Edit:Oh and Gintoki, yea thad be ok for that character. send him in! :D

Mat_z6
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gintoki Sakata on Thu Jun 30, 2011 11:56 pm

Sorry, can't post today. I'll make sure to find time tommorow to do it. If I'm not on that long tommorow the next day for sure. xD

Gintoki Sakata
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mat_z6 on Fri Jul 01, 2011 12:02 am

C'mon bro! don't let me down! XP lol post soon!

Mat_z6
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mat_z6 on Fri Jul 01, 2011 7:15 pm

Sombody...... post...... please..... CAN"T BREATHE!!! *dies* bleh.... T_T naw im serious guys..... post...

Mat_z6
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gintoki Sakata on Fri Jul 01, 2011 9:47 pm

Sorry. Tried to post earlier today, but got sidetrakced. Everything I typed got deleted when ma comp restarted itself, so I gotta try and remember what I wrote.

Gintoki Sakata
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mat_z6 on Fri Jul 01, 2011 11:38 pm

Ahh don't worry, it's fine. :P

Mat_z6
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gintoki Sakata on Sat Jul 02, 2011 9:16 pm

Lawlz that last post was really out of character. xD

Gintoki Sakata
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mat_z6 on Tue Jul 05, 2011 8:15 pm

ANNOUNCEMENT!!!!!!!! READ PLZZZZZZ! XO

Does ANYONE wanna take a main character role thats not original? I love that you all are making your own characters and it would be awesome if we got more! But to make this work we have to have some original characters from the OVA. I will be playing them mostly shaping the story as we go along but i wanna know if anyone is willing to help me out? Im gonna create my own OC here soon myself and I'm perfectly fine handling the OVA characters myself. If you wanna reserve then speak up or forever hold your peace because Im submitting the characters now. Thanks! This is going pretty well so far guys, keep it up! X3

Mat_z6
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kagerou on Wed Jul 06, 2011 1:15 pm

...Well DAMN.

You got people already. XD

Well...Hello everyone! :D I am the humble author of this roleplay. :D How are you guys? :D I might join in because I can. :P
Hey, that's a post!

Kagerou
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mat_z6 on Wed Jul 06, 2011 4:31 pm

Well look who it is!! Yeah, the RP's getting alot of people lately and its going pretty well. Haha, thanks to you I have a pretty active roleplay! :D Hope you like it!

Mat_z6
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kagerou on Wed Jul 06, 2011 4:37 pm

I loved the way you portrayed Mato. That's EXACTLY how I wanted her played in this roleplay.

Kagerou
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mat_z6 on Thu Jul 07, 2011 12:39 am

Ahhaaa thanks! :D Hmm its too bad I couldn't find any pictures of Mato with long hair though. The one I have now is just a fanmade Black Rock Shooter picture but it works!

Mat_z6
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kagerou on Fri Jul 08, 2011 3:02 pm

Posted! Sorry, I was kinda in a rush...

Kagerou
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mat_z6 on Sun Jul 10, 2011 7:24 pm

No worries. :D

Mat_z6
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mat_z6 on Mon Jul 11, 2011 12:54 am

First post for Mato complete!! XD Hmmm... I'm deciding to create two new RPs soon. I just got an urge to create one on a game i'm playing and I have a great idea for an original! Geez, im gonna be having alot on my hands here! X3

Mat_z6
Member for 13 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!