Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Fahrenheit 13

Fahrenheit 13

a part of “Fahrenheit 13”, a fictional universe by Crooked Thoughts.

In a world, nothing like you can imagine. It is up to Asher Faust and a rag tag band of heroes to save the world from certain doom. Shit is getting hot, can you take the heat -- Dare to find out?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Fahrenheit 13”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Fahrenheit 13

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Crooked Thoughts on Fri Jul 22, 2011 2:00 pm

Sure, as long as you did it like I did, using T-1 text fighting rules.

Meaning you have to state that you are performing your attack, saying what it will do if it lands, but not actually hitting them.

Like how I said I shot at them, but I did not say the bullets hit them. I also said that my wolf tried to help Alice into cover and not that the wolf dragged her into cover.

Kuro will decide if the wolf helped her and CR22 will decide if the attacks land or not, by our writing and our skills.
Last edited by Crooked Thoughts on Fri Jul 22, 2011 2:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Self Proclaimed, Master Realm Weaver: need help creating a RP? PM me!

Vivid-Minds; a society of sophisticated RPers and Roleplays. Join us?

...LIVE in your world, ROLEPLAY in mine...

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Crooked Thoughts
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wei_Wuxian on Fri Jul 22, 2011 2:02 pm

Gotcha....let me add a sentence and then I'll post it....

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Wei_Wuxian
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Contributor Lifegiver Greeter Concierge

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Crooked Thoughts on Fri Jul 22, 2011 2:07 pm

Ok cool.

Crooked Thoughts
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wei_Wuxian on Fri Jul 22, 2011 2:37 pm

Now off to read up on EGB to find out what has been happening whilst I've been away......Muhahahahaha great things in store for that particular character. Great things indeed...

Wei_Wuxian
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Contributor Lifegiver Greeter Concierge

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Apollymi on Fri Jul 22, 2011 5:23 pm

I'm going to start working on my post for Team 1. I should have it posted with-in the hour but I'll be sure to check that no one else from my team has posted before I actually hit "Submit".

Apollymi
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Crooked Thoughts on Fri Jul 22, 2011 6:55 pm

I guess this change was good idea, it allows everyone to post when they want, but still uses the Post Order.

Crooked Thoughts
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wei_Wuxian on Fri Jul 22, 2011 11:23 pm

I can't wait to see what else everyone else is going to come up with......

Wei_Wuxian
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Smokescreen on Sat Jul 23, 2011 5:01 am

Hey guys sorry here in Florida Brighthouse hit a pole and my cable went out so I had no internet. didn't mean to gum up the works.

*EDIT* I guess the post didn't go through before I left for the day- my connection is still pretty wonky, but it's up now. *EDIT*

Smokescreen
Member for 17 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Donated! Completionist Contributor Greeter Concierge Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AlexF on Mon Jul 25, 2011 5:49 am

Apologies folks, but I'm a little lost here. I think that after Smokescreen's post, there should be narration, then a T2 character, then T1 (I'm going to call that, 'cos I want in, but don't take this as a formal placeholder just yet). Am I right here or have I got mixed up?

Cheers, guys. Sorry for the confusion.

AlexF
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wei_Wuxian on Mon Jul 25, 2011 9:34 am

Well you have to post your placeholder in the post order thread but when it is your turn you have 24 hours before you lose your turn so be sure that you're nearly done when you've decided to post your placeholder in the post order thread. I hope that makes sense.

Wei_Wuxian
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Leli on Mon Jul 25, 2011 12:31 pm

HAHA acess to a computer!

Should be able to post in about 4 days, maybe 5 since I´ll need to sleep and such.

Leli
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Crooked Thoughts on Mon Jul 25, 2011 6:07 pm

@AlexF: Yes you are correct.

Anytime you get confused, just check out the Post Order thread and it will let you know whose turn it is to post.

@Leli: Have you returned or do you just have computer access?

Crooked Thoughts
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wei_Wuxian on Mon Jul 25, 2011 9:27 pm

I am going to be gone this ENTIRE weekend. My best friend wants me to spend more time with him and I could never say no to him.....hehehe

I will be updating all the RPs I am in throughout the week so.....that's a good thing.

Wei_Wuxian
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Apollymi on Wed Jul 27, 2011 7:08 am

So today I'm heading out for my vacation. I won't be back until August 11. But I SHOULD have some internet now and again. So I'll keep and eye on everything. But since I've posted my turn might not come around again until I get back. So it should work out. :)

Apollymi
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Smokescreen on Wed Jul 27, 2011 9:52 am

I just noticed it's been almost ten days since the DM's post. How does this work now? Do we just wait? Are we on hiatus because of some on holiday? I hate to be pessimistic this feels like it's waning. :(

Smokescreen
Member for 17 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Donated! Completionist Contributor Greeter Concierge Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Crooked Thoughts on Wed Jul 27, 2011 2:05 pm

The DM post every 5 post, I expected something from him yesterday, so I will PM him and make sure he is aware he is up to post.

But, yea, we basically just wait.

The good thing is, that things will probably move a lot quicker after he post, because Smith and Queen already have their post written and ready to go.

Crooked Thoughts
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Smith on Wed Jul 27, 2011 2:19 pm

How did you know that!?

...is you psychic? And I was gunna edit just in case the DM post had anything relevant to Alex's actions~

*Jonesing to post*

Smith
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Leli on Fri Jul 29, 2011 12:08 am

flysociety wrote:And... Actually Leli is gone until the 28th, so it is not her turn either.

D:<

HIS

Basterds >_>

Anyway I'm home now after an arduous journey and I'll send myself to read up on the posts and see if I can't patch together a coherent argument to why everyone's being a disrespectful brat to Marcus, maybe even pick up a pistol or two to slap people with if that's okay.

Really sorry about the whole leaving thing there guys.

Leli
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kurokiku on Fri Jul 29, 2011 1:05 am

Haha, I can see him doing that. Alice would be very upset, which really is just all the more reason to do it.

...I may or may not have a serious sadistic streak when it comes to my characters.
The Canticle of Fate: Silver Lion Stanza
"Though I am flesh, Your Light is ever present,
And those I have called, they remember,
And they shall endure."

Kurokiku
Administrator
Member for 14 years
Beta Tester Contributor Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Millionaire Completionist Greeter Tipworthy Concierge Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Crooked Thoughts on Fri Jul 29, 2011 3:07 am

Haha, sorry Leli, glad to see you're back hough. ^^

However, I have bad news everyone.

Since it has been a while since I have heard from CR22, the RP is on a pause. We cannot move any further until our DM/Narrator returns. I would do this myself, but I have no clue as to where he was going with this. While I am aware of the big picture, he was the one who knew about everything in between. Plus if I thought I was good DM/Narrator I would have did it all myself in the beginning.

If worse comes to worse, I will be putting up a new RP, sometime around the 1st of August. I am also going to be working on a zombie survival RP. Think the Walking Dead & Nazi Zombies meets Fallout. Should give you a pretty decent view of things. I also had a interest check called Suicide Diaries, you might have to search for it though.

So either way, I hope this will continue, if not, I hope to see you all in another RP soon.

Crooked Thoughts
Member for 15 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!