Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Batman: Gotham in Ruins

Batman: Gotham in Ruins

a part of “Batman: Gotham in Ruins”, a fictional universe by eman447.

All the Villains have escaped Arkham, formed a group of Criminals, and left Gotham in ruins. Civilians are now desperately trying to escape the city, but when they try, they are murdered. The remaining are part of a rebellion to overthrow the Criminals.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Batman: Gotham in Ruins”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Batman: Gotham in Ruins

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby eman447 on Fri Jul 15, 2011 1:38 pm

Yes, she did. But like Dick, there have been other people to try to become an apprentice. You could choose one of them, or make up your own, that would be cool. Oh, and by the way, did I mention Alfred is dead? We start now.

But don't worry I'm going to bring him back.
Emann447

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

eman447
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Drama_Queen on Fri Jul 15, 2011 1:55 pm

Alfred died? :O
Can't get enough of: DRAMA

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Drama_Queen
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby eman447 on Fri Jul 15, 2011 1:59 pm

Read my post. He's dead, but I know how to bring him back. In the comics he didn't die, I just made him die for this RP.

eman447
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lullyn on Fri Jul 15, 2011 2:04 pm

lol. Sounds fun.
"Has anyone ever told you how beautiful you look, when considering violence?"

“Now...if you trust in yourself...and believe in your dreams...and follow your star...you’ll still get beaten by people who spent their time working hard and learning things and weren’t so lazy.”

“They always gives me bath salts. And bath soap and bubble bath and herbal bath lumps and tons of bath stuff and I can’t think why, ‘cos it’s not as if I hardly ever has a bath. You’d think they’d take the hint, wouldn’t you?”

Lullyn
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Drama_Queen on Fri Jul 15, 2011 2:06 pm

Poor Alfred. :/ Hmm, how should Harley Quinn start off?

Drama_Queen
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby jackrules158 on Fri Jul 15, 2011 2:18 pm

any ideas for what the riddler should be doing

jackrules158
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lullyn on Fri Jul 15, 2011 2:21 pm

He'd be chuckling at the screen of the news coverage, planning how to taunt Batman more. lol. Just in my mind anyway

Lol. I just reailsed i didn't wait for character approval -_- my bad. if you have any problems with Babs let me know

Lullyn
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby eman447 on Fri Jul 15, 2011 9:31 pm

Only thing with Babs is the picture. It's not popping up, if you could change that, it would be fine.

eman447
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby eman447 on Fri Jul 15, 2011 9:34 pm

Harley and Riddler? Harley should be in the car with Jack, about to take over Town Center. And Riddler? What Lullyn suggested, Jack will come fo him soon.

eman447
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Maci-Care on Fri Jul 15, 2011 11:29 pm

Hey, i know i should be posting here (not arkham) but one thing. Joker kind of already knows who batman was, but he didnt really care. Google it.

Maci-Care
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Visual Appeal Inspiration

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lullyn on Sat Jul 16, 2011 1:03 am

I don't think we're sticking that closely with the story. After all Alfred is dead.

Lullyn
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby eman447 on Sat Jul 16, 2011 10:47 am

Yeah, he did. This isn't exactly like the thing. But I'm bringing Alfred back. You guys know Ra'as Al Guhl? Yeah, the fountain of youth he has.

eman447
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby eman447 on Sat Jul 16, 2011 10:52 am

Actually, if you guys want to change it we can make it without the death of Alfred, I just wanted to factor Ra'as and his Fountain of Youth in there.

eman447
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby eman447 on Sat Jul 16, 2011 10:54 am

Actually, if you guys want to change it we can make it without the death of Alfred, I just wanted to factor Ra'as and his Fountain of Youth in there. And there are different version of the B-Man, some the Joker knows it period, some he's still trying to figure out, and some (like Batman Beyond) The Joker's old as dust.
But I don't care what we do, I just want Wayne Manor destroyed, and the Criminals ruling the City, with a Rebellion slowly rising.

eman447
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Drama_Queen on Sat Jul 16, 2011 11:57 am

I don't think we should change anything..I think it's going good so far. :P

Drama_Queen
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby eman447 on Sat Jul 16, 2011 11:03 pm

I like it also, but I didn't want to upset you guys. Oh, and Jackrules, I'm going to probably have Joker, or Scarecrow pay you a little visit. Probably Joker, or you could help with the taking over of Town Center. Scarecrow is going to be in an abandoned apartment.

eman447
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby eman447 on Sun Jul 17, 2011 10:59 am

Im going to be gone for the next week, can't RP till friday night. Lullyn you can play Bman if you want. Drama, you can play Mistah J, and Jackrules, you can play scarecrow. This is only if you guys want, it'd be helpful, but you don't have to. I'll PM all of you what the characters will be doing within the next week I'm gone, the characters I usually play of course.

eman447
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Drama_Queen on Sun Jul 17, 2011 11:11 am

Have a safe trip! :)

Drama_Queen
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Drama_Queen on Mon Jul 18, 2011 12:30 am

You know, this kind of reminds me of Batman:Arkham City...

Drama_Queen
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Drama_Queen on Tue Jul 19, 2011 4:31 pm

I don't know what to post. D: Any ideas? I'm not quite sure how to play as the Joker..

Drama_Queen
Member for 13 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!