Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Monster High Teacher Alliance

The Monster High Teacher Alliance

a part of “The Monster High Teacher Alliance”, a fictional universe by kailani98.

Monster teachers making an alliance to plan for next years classes. But romance and friendship cover the teachers as they get to know one another.(NO MORE GIRLS ONLY GUYS FOR THE REST OF THE PEOPLE! Also its only anime.)

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Monster High Teacher Alliance”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] The Monster High Teacher Alliance

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kailani98 on Tue Jul 12, 2011 12:08 am

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "The Monster High Teacher Alliance"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

kailani98
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] The Monster High Teacher Alliance(anime only)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ChildOfNone on Tue Jul 12, 2011 1:02 am

Hiya! Can I reserve the Dark angel? Drama teacher?
Me: Can I have a coke please?
Waitress: Is Pepsi okay?
Me: Is monopoly money okay?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

ChildOfNone
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby rizzyrat on Tue Jul 12, 2011 3:53 am

i posted a character and you asked me to add a picture... there is a picture in the character sheet... i checked and it says its working. if its not i can find a new one, but i wanted to make sure. there really is one.

*edit. i changed the pic. sorry for the hassle but there it is.

Rule number 126: I am not allowed to Declare it official hug a slytherin day.

rizzyrat
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gamer_Templar on Tue Jul 12, 2011 4:20 am

I'm thinking of making a character for this RP. Part-Dragon science teacher, if you would be so kind! ^^

Gamer_Templar
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gamer_Templar on Tue Jul 12, 2011 8:46 am

One question about the RP; since there's monsters and suchlike, would there be slight amounts of magic involved? I assume so 'cause some teachers have disguise spells on them, and at least one can shape-shift.

Gamer_Templar
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kailani98 on Tue Jul 12, 2011 6:10 pm

Ok First Rizzyrat I will totally add you but can you like be a different monster im super sorry i promised this one chick i would give it to her. IM SORRY >-<!!! Ok and the one dude asking about powers. Well its just not like that. The headmaster of the school gave us a spell that makes us look a bit like humans if we ever need to go to the human world. The cat girl which is me can turn fully into a cat because thats what she is. She was a talking cat. Answer your question?

kailani98
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kailani98 on Tue Jul 12, 2011 6:13 pm

Elena i will totally reserve your spot but the pictures arnt working. IM SORRY IM SO STRICT! its just that i want to know who im talking to you know?

kailani98
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Elena on Tue Jul 12, 2011 7:36 pm

I've been looking for so many anime pictures but there all aren't working and thanks for reserving those spots for me.
I'm going to keep on looking for anime pictures that will work.
~Elena
You Duh Sexy xD

Elena
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CreeperKittenXX on Tue Jul 12, 2011 7:39 pm

You should try photo bucket! That's where I get most of my pictures ~

CreeperKittenXX
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby rizzyrat on Tue Jul 12, 2011 9:16 pm

has the half dragon been claimed yet? ill switch to that one if its still open.

*edit. i saw someone else claimed the dragon... is it possible to change the dog into a fox or add a fox?

rizzyrat
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kailani98 on Tue Jul 12, 2011 11:40 pm

Rizzy rat are you a guy or a girl we need more guys.

kailani98
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby rizzyrat on Tue Jul 12, 2011 11:44 pm

im a girl and i tend to play girls. i can play guys if i need to thought.

rizzyrat
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gamer_Templar on Wed Jul 13, 2011 2:02 am

@kailani98 I asked that question about magic in the RP. I asked 'cause I was planning on giving my character a habit of making insane amounts of potions using ingredients native to the Monster Kingdom. If the idea doesn't sit well with you, I could always think up another quirk for my character.

Gamer_Templar
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Elena on Wed Jul 13, 2011 2:10 am

Thanks so much CreeperKittenxx If you didn't say that i would never be able to get a photo
So now i have photo's if you don't like them i can get different ones
but now i can be accepted in right? thanks haha
Thanks heaps!!! (:

Elena
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gamer_Templar on Wed Jul 13, 2011 3:57 am

I've thought up a better quirk or two for my character. Let me know what you think.

Gamer_Templar
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby rizzyrat on Thu Jul 14, 2011 12:32 am

i posted a new character. does this one work?

rizzyrat
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CreeperKittenXX on Fri Jul 15, 2011 7:42 pm

Well, I was listening to some vocaloid songs, and I found one that reminded me of Yumi.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4QCUO2o1 ... re=related

:3 I love this song!!

CreeperKittenXX
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gamer_Templar on Sat Jul 16, 2011 11:26 am

Not sure about the rest of you, but I find it hilarious that Toby is currently the only male out of all the characters so far! XD

Gamer_Templar
Member for 13 years

Re: [OOC] The Monster High Teacher Alliance

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Shadow on Mon Jul 18, 2011 1:30 am

Seems like an interesting RP and I hope its alright if I join.

The Shadow
Member for 15 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] The Monster High Teacher Alliance

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Elena on Mon Jul 18, 2011 4:45 am

I can't get a pic for the profile pic thing..Could i be accepted even without one because i can't get one! Sorry! I'll keep on trying though!!

Elena
Member for 13 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!