Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Legendia Crystallinus

Legendia Crystallinus

a part of “Legendia Crystallinus”, a fictional universe by Chari.

The world of Noan-Zian has been peaceful, until now. Join the Red Wolves as they explore the world and attempt to find out what is going wrong...

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Legendia Crystallinus”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Legendia Crystallinus

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Byte on Wed Nov 16, 2011 3:13 am

*Feels bad for not posting*

I was actually waiting until some more people had posted before I did. (Sorry D:)
"You're not done when there's nothing more to add. You're done until there's nothing more to take away."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Byte
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy Salesman Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby digs on Wed Nov 16, 2011 11:47 pm

@Arch: I wouldn't feel too bad, dude. After all, this thing seems to be in a world of hurt otherwise. =P
ImageUnleash the beast!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

digs
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chari on Sat Nov 19, 2011 4:03 pm

Is anyone besides Arch and digs gonna post or should I just go?
Silverose
Laryn: He's not dead. Dogs may die, but cats have nine lives.
S-9:*chuckles* That guy's harder to rub out than the viruses in ancient computer programs.
Ash: Thanks a lot, guys. So what am I, an infectious cat?

Chari
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tanman on Sat Nov 19, 2011 7:47 pm

If you've got something to say, I'd say go for it. I'm waiting on the group to leave before moving on to my next post, rather than just having a brief bit about goodbyes and whatnot.
Roleplayer For Hire.
Will work for free~ Inquiry via PM welcome! Always willing to take on any role so long as it interests me! Protagonists to Villains to Minor Roles - Fantasy to Sci-Fi to High School - Action to Comedy to Romance - Anything goes!

Tanman
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Visual Appeal Person of Interest Person of Interest Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lightning Flash on Sat Nov 19, 2011 10:24 pm

I guess I could post if you want me to?

Niel really doesn't have anything to do that would be of any concequence right now, so it would be a rather meaningless post. But I could make one if absolutely necessary.

Lightning Flash
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Byte on Fri Dec 02, 2011 3:55 pm

I'd probably say; *Poke with a stick*

But, I really don't know if I'll get filled with disappointment, or fear from a sudden pain-scream.

Whatever the case, I think you get my point. Is this going to roll again, soon?

Byte
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy Salesman Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lightning Flash on Fri Dec 02, 2011 4:16 pm

Alright, poke taken. (See what I did there?.. That was awful, I am sorry )

I will go and start working out a post

Lightning Flash
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Byte on Thu Dec 08, 2011 4:50 pm

So, yeah. Lightning posted. (Which wasn't what I meant with that whole poking business.) I was actually wondering if Chari was going to post sooner or later. To me, it appears pretty much abandoned by a large majority. (Not blaming people here, blame busy lives. lol.)

I'm rambling, I am just saying that I am losing interest in this RP. Mainly because it is going fairly... slow. Is there anything I am missing here? Is Chari busy with something? I don't know! Whatever the reason for his absence, I still think he could've mentioned something about being busy, no?

Wow, I am trying my best not make y'all hate me. lol. But, Artea is abandoning her position and leaves the team. T'was a good time with everyone here, but I don't see my interest returning any time soon.

Once again, apologies for any inconvenience and whatnot.

Cheers,

Archlkan

Byte
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tanman on Thu Dec 08, 2011 9:17 pm

@Archklan: I think that's perfectly understandable and reasonable, as there's been no real sign of Chari for quite some time, even if we are all waiting on a post. Suffice to say, if it does start up again, it'll be tough without you, but I have my doubts that will occur. Still, it's very respectful of you to put your thoughts in here like this. I'd say I was leaving as well, but I'll keep an eye out a little bit longer for any progress.

Tanman
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Visual Appeal Person of Interest Person of Interest Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chari on Thu Dec 08, 2011 11:42 pm

This is no excuse, but I am afraid that college work had caught up to me awhile back, and I really haven't had the chance to do anything. It is, of course, completely and totally my fault that this died, and I apologize to everyone who was waiting on me. I think that this one is dead, since we had already lost about half the people before Archlkan understandably said he was leaving. I really have no excuses. Sorry to let you all down. I think this one is officially dead. Who knows, maybe someday I will remake it when I have more time to play with, but that probably won't be for a good long while.

Chari
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!