Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Persona: Armagedon

Persona: Armagedon

a part of “Persona: Armagedon”, a fictional universe by Sora112112.

Come in sit down…let me spin you a little tale. One about sacrifice, friendship, Armageddon, and to a lesser extent…me.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Persona: Armagedon”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Persona: Armagedon

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lazuli on Fri Aug 05, 2011 4:01 pm

While doing some research and a lot of reading I found these,Tetsuya loves his fans:

ImageImage

Awesome, no?

I should have played Dissidia when I had the chance...damn

Now my eyes hurt...a lot

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

lazuli
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sora112112 on Fri Aug 05, 2011 4:47 pm

It's Dissidia 012 not the original that features Lightning in Aya's Third Birthday outfit...

Dissidia 012, Third Birthday, and KH:BBS are all in a game shop near where I live for about £30 apiece...
IMA FIRIN MAH LAZAR!!!!!!!

O o

/¯/___________________________
| BLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH­­RGH!!!!!!
\_\¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯

Image Image Image Image Image

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Sora112112
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rarikou on Fri Aug 05, 2011 5:04 pm

I loved KH:BBS

Dissida 012 I haven't played yet. I played the original one, loved it. Me and Cecil dominated. I was also beast with Squall and Sephy. Clouds movements were too slow for me, though Omnislash is the most power EX burst. Though, one of my best movies was Cloud X Sephiroth.
'The moment man devoured the fruit of knowledge, he sealed his fate. Entrusing his future to the cards, man clings to a dim hope. Yet, the Arcana are the means by which all is revealed. It matters not who you are, Death awaits you."

Rarikou
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lazuli on Fri Aug 05, 2011 5:39 pm

I know that it was 012 but that I watched my cousin and brother play through and through. The first one I missed out on, though if I get in my hands I won't play it since I just hate to play games that people around me have finished. They always tell me what to do or some secret path here and it annoys me since I want to play the game myself...

Did you play in story order when you first played Demi or did you just choose anyone? I chose Aqua first because I had high hopes for her...but her voice KILLED me =,= I just couldn't take it but I didn't want to mute it. If only they included Japanese voices like Disgaea...

I noticed we normally get into something Square related when it isn't Persona, or is that just me?

lazuli
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sora112112 on Fri Aug 05, 2011 5:52 pm

Poor Tsuki...I think she did a runner while she had the chance...

Sora112112
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rarikou on Fri Aug 05, 2011 9:32 pm

I actually chose Aqua first, as well. I thought her voice was... comforting to me. Later, I got pissed though. I'm mainly a brutal attacker, so when I looked at the stas, I was like CRAP. But it was the easiest path, thank god. The bounus episode was kinda hard though. Next was Ven, and I absoulty BEAST with Ven, by far the best skill wise. Though, when I got EXP walker, I did rolls in Disney land until I got to 40 something...

same with Terra. That path is HARD towards the end, when your fighting Mr. Soul Patch (forgot his name)

I LOVE Disgaea! It's freakin HILARIOUS, and, lately, Mom says I'm starting to laugh like Laharl, and I'm NOT doing that on purpose, i swear. Etna mode is just as funny, though I haven't completed it yet. I get lazy. Right now, I'm Playing FF tactics advance, and A2.

I got my mom playing Persona 3. How cool is that?

Well, I think we show our love for Persona through the RP, so it's only natrual we speak about other things.

Rarikou
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lazuli on Fri Aug 05, 2011 10:32 pm

Comforting? It would have been fine if she didn't sound a bit nasal the whole time, only time I got over it was when I was too busy fan girling over Zack. But yeah Terra is the hardest but since it's suggest to go first with him I guess that'd get you ready for the other two. With KH3D on the way I'm sure there will be more back story to learn about since it focuses on Sora and Riku and apparently takes place after KHcoded.

I for one really want to play FFXIII Versus, I'm already in love with Noctis and his powers...

Laharl is my favorite out of the whole series! If someone told me I laughed like my favorite laughably evil Overlord, I'd feel very flattered. Nor have I, but anything including Etna very well should be. I wanted to play Soul Nomad (another Nippon game) sooo bad, but it's a PS2 game and apparently those are out of date >_> can't find it anywhere.

That my good sir, is super special awesome *stamp of approval* I wish my mom would pick up a control for once. But when she does it's so painful to watch, I have to guide her through everything. Not even Sims could do it. SIMS, dude!

True.

lazuli
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rarikou on Fri Aug 05, 2011 11:27 pm

oh, don't get me wrong, if it wasn't for the fact that she's using one of my new game + with a shiny Orpheus Teleos, Messiah, etc. She wouldn't stand a chance. Period. But hey, she's trying. She loves's watching me play, though. Always astounded by Armageddon.

Ah Laharl... have you ever heard what his Hymn means in english? It's hilarious. I made Flonne into a killing machine. Believe me, teach her, Fire, Ice, Wind, and Star, even stage 1, and you have a tailor made bomb for any occassion.

OVERLORD! OVERLORD!

I've seen soul nomad on the shelf. The rarest games in AMerica are, oddly, Shin MEgami Tenshi games. You know how long it took me to find P4? 2 YEARS. I ran into P3:FES by absoultue chance before that, and that's what started my persona reign. I've lost it twice, so I've spent about $100 buying more from Amazon. I have 2 copies now, should I lose one.

Rarikou
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lazuli on Sat Aug 06, 2011 12:07 am

Well the only other parent that plays games in this house is my dad and he always has something to say when I play Persona either something about why there's so much talking or some comment about the characters >_> Really annoying but I don't care, I managed to beat P4 with all his nagging and got the True Ending. But now if he sees me playing it, hell just shout "Again!?" and walk away laughing.

But I'm satisfied because I got the songs stuck in his head~ He downloaded the whole soundtrack and its on his phone now :D

I haven't spent too much time on the main characters, trying to unlock the special classes and such (which I managed after a very long time) I always made sure Laharl and Etna were up front though.

Went to all the local game stores, nothing about Soul Nomad. I've seen FES a few times though but that's it. I borrowed P4 from my cousin who is now playing all my .hack games.

I've also been searching for G.U. but I kind of gave up on it. What I want is .hack//Links but that's not coming to the west I think, that or it's the last .hack game (which it is)

And now I'm just replaying Laharl's laugh on Youtube, thank you Demi

lazuli
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sora112112 on Sat Aug 06, 2011 2:07 am

When I had Disgaea(briefly, I suck at tactic games) I only sent Laharl out and he wiped everyone out...Until I got to Mid-boss, then I got raped because Laharl was like level 15 and Enta was level 5...

Shin Megami Tensi games aren't rare at all over here, my favorite game shop has two copies of Persona 4 for about £15 a piece. If you're relying on your DS for now, be on the look out for a game called The World Ends With You or as the fans like to call it TWEWY.

Sora112112
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rarikou on Sat Aug 06, 2011 7:51 am

ah mid boss. a source of comedy relief if there ever was one.

Vyers: I am Dark Adonis, vy-

Laharl: Who gives a damn about you? You're new name is mid-boss

I actually have Digaea DS, where, if you beat the game, you have the option of turning on PRinny comments. They say random crap during the conversations on the top screen

Ex.

Mid-Boss: Pardon Moi, but I have perfected a powerful new technique!

Prinny: Did you learn it from TV, dood?

And, someone go on youtube and search for Phoenix Wright: Devil's Attorney. Combines both Phoenix wright and Disgaea. Whoever thought it up deserves a medal.

Rarikou
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Eleera Cain on Sat Aug 06, 2011 8:02 am

*points to self* i don't really play games but there are a few i am willing to play like TWEWY, and the final Fantasy franchise (even then there are only a few like ff3, crisis core,7 ,13 and the dissidia) god even my mother plays more games them me, i would rather curl up with a good book and read it
Image Image Image LoveHurtsbut then againso does living

Eleera Cain
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rarikou on Sat Aug 06, 2011 8:16 am

what kind of books do you read? I'm reading Rick Riodran's as of now... mainly because I'm a myth nut. I also read a good mystery.

Rarikou
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Eleera Cain on Sat Aug 06, 2011 9:26 am

i am reading the dark hunter series by Sherrilyn Kenyon its great i love Greek mythology , i have also been reading the Yelena Zaltana Series. i recommend the Yelena Zaltana Series but not the Dark hunter.

Eleera Cain
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vellond121 on Sun Aug 07, 2011 3:03 am

Hi, I was just wondering if you guys were still taking characters, its hard to find persona roleplays these days I must admit ^^'

Vellond121
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sora112112 on Sun Aug 07, 2011 3:49 am

Yeah, we're still accepting, but you'll have to do quite a long catch-up post, but it probably won't have to be any longer than the intro posts.

EDIT:If you're looking for a good Persona RP, here's a link to another one: roleplay/persona-breaking-of-the-seal/

You'll recognize some of the face there, and that's because we've got a little squad of lunatics, and are always looking to expand.

Sora112112
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lazuli on Sun Aug 07, 2011 7:21 pm

...Ne, it'd be alright if I tinkered with Keiko's character a bit? Like I dunno...make her shoot a card to summon her Persona? *brick'd*

I've been in a big Naoto fangirl mode all day, that might have something to do with it. I ask since: A) I wanted to try and have a character with the card (already has the glasses, orz) and B) So she doesn't mix up her evoker for her gun, which might just happen one day.

EDIT 2: Also gave her a less, powerful weapon I guess, just two handguns instead of before...

'Tis 'right if ye say nay

EDIT: Oh, a new face! And I perfer the term "eccentric" Mutt

lazuli
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rarikou on Mon Aug 08, 2011 3:37 am

I grant Vellond the name Soul. (like the avy, btw)

Sora, a red night owuld work wonders on our posting...

Rarikou
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vellond121 on Mon Aug 08, 2011 3:59 am

Thanks, I'll read through that rp as well ^^

Soul eh? Nice, I like it ^^ , So I take it that there is nicknames people prefer to be called by then?

Vellond121
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rarikou on Mon Aug 08, 2011 4:02 am

yeah, I'm Demi
Sora is Mutt
Naoto is Kitty ( I call her Narisato)
And Wrave is Tsumi

I'm actually the GM of the other Persona RP. So, if you're interested, lemme know.

Rarikou
Member for 13 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!