Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Mass Effect: Rise of the Machine Gods

Mass Effect: Rise of the Machine Gods

a part of “Mass Effect: Rise of the Machine Gods”, a fictional universe by Eisenhorn.

Several hundred years after the noble sacrifice that Commander Shepard and his team took to stop the Collectors, a new threat has come to bring ruin to the galaxy, and another team has risen to stop them...

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Mass Effect: Rise of the Machine Gods”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Mass Effect: Rise of the Machine Gods

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Belynta on Wed Aug 17, 2011 3:44 am

Is this still open? I have been wanting to find a decent mass effect rp in ages!
Dovie'andi se tovya sagain

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Belynta
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Eisenhorn on Wed Aug 17, 2011 9:01 am

Its still open, by all means, feel free to create a character and join in.
Garrus Vakarian: James told me there's an old saying here on Earth: "May you be in Heaven half an hour before the devil knows you're dead."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Eisenhorn
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DoubleOhSolo_ on Wed Aug 17, 2011 10:23 am

Just submitted my character. Can't wait till this starts.

DoubleOhSolo_
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Celedia on Wed Aug 17, 2011 11:33 pm

Eisenhorn START THIS NOW. I am tweaking out from the lack of Sci Fi RP.
"...you know we've fuckin' broken down as a society when people just explode in forests." ~Gasmask in The Unexplainable.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧

Celedia
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Contributor Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Soki on Wed Aug 17, 2011 11:56 pm

easy Cel, easy! D< or i will bioticly throw something at you....probably my cat since he's like the only thing aerodynamic near me at present XD. xD my cat is soooo thin but it's not because he's malnourished dude we feed him two cans of soft food a day and about six scoops of cat food xD and this cat does NOT wanna gain weight XD

"Suggest that we escape by putting fish in our mouths so we can breath while under water AGAIN I will Ninja punch you so hardcore it will knock you out and when you wake up? the force of it will knock you out a second time before you wake up!"

RM:"Please promise to kill me with your pants on" BM:"I PROMISE NOTHING!"

"IN THE NAME OF MEANINGLESS BATTLE!" *Attacks*

Soki
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Greeter Streamwatcher Person of Interest Lifegiver Concierge

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Celedia on Thu Aug 18, 2011 12:04 am

LMAO. Soki, I would offer you my cat but mine is absolutely awesome. He is a mini-jaguar and has protected me from huge dogs before so I'm not willing to give him up.

>_>

And I can't calm down! You know how badly I've wanted a ME rp?! AHHH!

Celedia
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Contributor Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DoubleOhSolo_ on Thu Aug 18, 2011 12:06 am

Mini-Jaguar? o_o

DoubleOhSolo_
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Celedia on Thu Aug 18, 2011 12:11 am

LMAO! Not literally, sorry. He's just a rather large house cat but he's pure muscle. Maybe mini-panther would be a better descriptor because he's a deep black and I'm pretty sure that he kills things for fun in his spare time.

o_O

Celedia
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Soki on Thu Aug 18, 2011 12:16 am

hmmm, Grizz (which is my cat's name) is like a feisty little tiger o.o the cat has gotten into fights with german shepards, bobcats, and even tried to eat a snake (it looked like a rat snake but i'm not so sure xD it was very hard to tell with the gashes and bite marks in it)

Soki
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Greeter Streamwatcher Person of Interest Lifegiver Concierge

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Grahf on Thu Aug 18, 2011 2:37 pm

My internet is dead, I may be away a few days, sorry.

Grahf
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Party Starter Greeter Concierge Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby conor on Thu Aug 18, 2011 4:09 pm

Sorry i havent posted a character yet, just been so busy the last two days getting exam results and all that ^_^ Anyways I will get one up asap.
Never before have so many come together from all quarters of the galaxy. But never before have we faced an enemy such as this. The Reapers will show us no mercy. We must give them no quarter. They will terrorize our populations. We must stand fast in the face of that terror. They will advance until our last city falls, but we will not fall. We will prevail. Each of us will be defined by our actions in the coming battle. Stand fast. Stand strong. Stand together. Hackett out.

conor
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Eisenhorn on Thu Aug 18, 2011 4:58 pm

Sorry about the delay in everything, been a tad bit busy. I'll get to starting this either today or tomorrow. So the wait is pretty much over Cel.

Eisenhorn
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Eisenhorn on Fri Aug 19, 2011 4:26 pm

Alright, the IC thread is up, have at it! Left the post open, so work it out as you like.

IC: mass-effect-rise-the-machine-gods-t62319.html

Eisenhorn
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Celedia on Fri Aug 19, 2011 5:08 pm

Ooooooooooh jesus. Three posts will take me forever so uhhh... Gimme a bit. I'll try to get them up tonight though. :D

Celedia
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Celedia on Sat Aug 20, 2011 6:38 am

Regarding the latest post... I posted this to Vain too and since it was so late/early she's going to fix it whenever she gets up.

I have three chars. The two that were duking it out were both humans so it is the human, Stevie, that was knocked out. :) Sorry if that was unclear. I'll try to reread it later today after work and see what I can fix.

=D

Asari/Niala- Standing near Isaac
Human/Gabi- Standing near Isaac now
Human/Stevie- Knocked out on floor

Celedia
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sibrand on Sun Aug 21, 2011 11:38 am

I've sent you a PM about a Character idea I had in mind, Eisenhorn. Just posting this here if there's some problems with your browser once you come online and you don't see my PM. ^_^

Sibrand
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Eisenhorn on Tue Aug 23, 2011 1:52 am

Feel free to post in any order fellow RPer's, just as long as people don't get left behind. Don't want to see this stop so soon because no one posts.

Eisenhorn
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Celedia on Tue Aug 23, 2011 1:56 am

Don't say that, Eisenhorn. I will blow up the damn thread with my three characters alone.

:D

Celedia
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lodnir on Wed Aug 24, 2011 6:30 pm

Hey there, Lodnir popping in to say that while there is nothing wrong with your roleplay, it totally should be in the video game-based roleplay board rather than the futuristic one. As such I have moved it to the new location.

So yeah.

Lodnir
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Contributor Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby conor on Mon Aug 29, 2011 9:16 am

Hey folks im still here, just got a bit busy this past week, will post something soon :)

conor
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!