Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Super Robot Wars: New Generations

a topic in Futuristic Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based in the future of any sort, use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

Re: Super Robot Wars: New Generations

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XaleManix on Mon Feb 01, 2010 7:05 pm

"Just tie him to my bed, I'll get to him in a few minutes." She turned to the android and blinked, then glared. "I would suggest you choose a form that isn't someone Else's, before I decide to shove an EMP grenade into your mouth. Your abilities are on par with a third-rate illusionist, and they neither amuse me nor are they of any use to me." She checked herself. Despite how much she wanted to follow up her verbal rebuke with a physical punishment, she didn't want to lose any respect she had for the people in the room. She was a captain in a navy, not a Lieutenant in the Spetznaz.

Ceil watches in bewilderment, because she hadn't sensed anything. She decided to make use of the time, and went looking for the mecha she was supposedly going to get.

Jun smiled and followed Rei -- after all, she was still a prisoner, albeit with a work release. "Ma'am, I'm sorry if I try to be too insightful and positive. My faith teaches me to look for fate's purpose in life."
"You'd think after all the time I've been around, I'd have some form of an interesting quote, wouldn'tcha?" -Me

Image help me save a life, will you?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

XaleManix
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rokku on Mon Feb 01, 2010 7:22 pm

Luckily, Kaz had somehow hit Kira hard enough to put him out for a bit, and so following Leeva's order was none too difficult. Even though it was rather...bizarre.

So Kaz got some rope and tied Kira down, as best as he could. He assumed she wanted to keep him from leaving again, but for all he knew, she had something else planned.

Somehow he hadn't noticed the second Leeva that was there, but even he could tell the imitator wasn't perfect.

"Who allowed a shape shifter on this ship? That's trouble no one wants..."

Then he remembered that he had left Ciel hanging, and ran off to join her. She turned out to be in the hangar, looking up at the Zeta Gundam.

"Is that your new mech, Ciel? You're going to join the fight?"

==================================================================

Rei walked into an unoccupied cabin, flopping lifelessly on the bed.

"I'm tired of my job...I miss my old friends...Shinji and I were really close, you know. Not as close as he was with Asuka, but really close. All of the people I used to know seem to be gone..."

Rei smiled a bit, shuffling over to one side of the bed.

"But you didn't come with me just to hear me whine about not having a good life any more, now did you?"

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Rokku
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ryand-Smith on Sat Feb 27, 2010 7:39 pm

The Other Captain would then nod, as she then said, “I could go to those boring meetings and let you have some relaxation time with your boyfriend, “ she teased Leevena, before heading away, being dragged out by a MP. “Anyway Captain,” Ryand said. “This Android has some decent points, but I’m stuck on a lurch. Her programming has been altered, by some force I do not even know, and I’m not sure what to do. I tried my EM rifle, and my Overide, but they don’t do anything. Her prime directives are still unaltered, what do you recommend miss?”

Meanwhile, several techs were around the Zeta, adjusting the mobile suit’s frames and other important parts. “Hey miss,” one tech said, “You really going to pilot the Z?” He seemed almost worried about the large, almost bomber like mobile suit, currently in the waverider form.

Ryand-Smith
Member for 18 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XaleManix on Sat Feb 27, 2010 9:40 pm

Leeva sighed and gave Ryand an impatient look, "And those are, Ryand?" She didn't even let him finish. "She is your responsibility, Ryand. I want her to take on a unique form and use it at all times, and if she causes trouble, she gets melted down, understood?" She grabbed an intercom unit, "For the next eight ours, acting commander Katrine Peotraska has command of the Nemo. I am not to be disturbed, she has full tactical command."
She slipped into her room and sat in a chair, counting the hours she had been awake. Even with her daughter taking control of the ship at regular intervals, The captain found it hard to sleep. Too many ghosts in her dreams. She looked at the tied up soldier, smirked a bit, and locked her door. The boy was in for a very unique experience.

Ciel climbed into the cockpit and slid into her seat. The fit was good. The controls were already familiar. "I was made to use this machine. I will be joining the fight."

Jun smiled softly and sat next to Rei, gently giving her a massage, one of many talents she masted before settling on mecha piloting. "I came here because I assumed, since I'm still your prisoner, you'd want to keep an eye on me."

XaleManix
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rokku on Sat Feb 27, 2010 10:18 pm

It was at that moment that Kira heard the door click and woke up.

But he was still trapped...

======================================================================

Hearing Ciel was going to join the fight made Kaz feel both happy and fearful.

She's a gifted pilot for sure, but I'm still afraid something will happen to her...

"What am I thinking, Ciel is in no danger with me by her side. Silly me..."

He looked over the Zeta Gundam. Despite the fact that it was currently inactive, something about it put Kaz on edge. But he shook it off.

"Need me here for anything, Ciel?"

Again, Andrea felt that strange tugging feeling. It always seemed to pull her toward something important, but she didn't know what...

She followed a map that showed itself only to her, going through hallway after hallway of the Nemo, until she came upon something interesting.

"What? Sero? And who's this other girl?"

She was confused. VERY confused.

==========================================================================

One of the women on the Macross bridge pulled the pipe out of Alex's mouth, tossing it into the trash.

"There's no smoking on the bridge! And who the hell are you?"

===========================================================================

Rei gave out a purr of satisfaction. That massage was the best feeling she'd had in a very long time.

"If you were merely my ward, I wouldn't be so nice to you Jun! You should know that!"

Rei smiled up at Jun. Smiling was something she didn't do nearly often enough.

"Let's just get some rest, okay?"

Rokku
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ryand-Smith on Sun Mar 07, 2010 4:06 pm

Northern Alaska, Several Hours Later

Ryand would nod to his captain’s orders, as finally the large vessels would be refilled. Several hours would pass on without incident, but this little rest period would be the end of the break for the heroes on Earth.

However, due to the plans of a mysterious, other faction, explosions would start in the Antarctic base. These explosions would be enough to rock the ship and its hangar.

“Hey!” Ryand said, “Status PTX team!”

“I’m here with Mimic,” the young girl said, “But the base is on fire! Apparently someone lit the entire fuel stores on fire, and reports of ZAFT mechs are here! We are under attack!”

It would be clear that the entire team would have to scramble, or face their deaths, as the Alaskan base was besieged by GINNS and BaCues, seemingly out of the thin arctic air.

Space, SDF, Several Weeks Later…

In deep space, the SDF had traveled several hundred million kilometers, finally reaching the outer point of the EFA, Saturn Outpost. This large base had a small outpost, where the limited resources of the base were all atuned to reful and resupply the SDF. It would be a normal landing, but several dark green ships had folded in, preparing to intercept the massive super dimension fortress and the Earth Federation Fleet…

Ryand-Smith
Member for 18 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rokku on Tue Mar 09, 2010 10:58 pm

OOC: This post, as well as every future post of mine for a while, is made with the assistance of XaleManix, who cannot access the site and so is having me control his characters, with his input of course.

Rose merely stared down, still tired in her powered down state. Andrea recognized Sero, of course, but not the girl with him.

"Oh, Andrea! This is great! I'd like you to meet my recently reunited with second sister, Rose!"

Andrea raised an eyebrow about this. She knew nothing of Sero having any family.

"...Second sister? Who's the first?"

Alex merely pulled out another pipe and lit it.

"I am Mister Sherlock Holmes, and you are a very rude woman for taking my pipe!"

He sat down, theatrically puffing away.

Leeva heard the reports of an attack on the base first, climbing out of bed, stowing away her...special equipment, getting suited up, and boarding her mech, leaving Kira's pilot suit and an open bottle of painkillers for him.

Kira got up a few minutes later, taking a dose of the painkillers. But they didn't work nearly fast enough to make suiting up not painful, and when Kira boarded his Sieguarlion, he let out such a scream of pain from hitting the seat that he would have awoken the dead had the cockpit not been closed. "Kira, going out."

Meanwhile, Katrine was already on top of the situation, taking control of the Nemo's many gun turrets. Her fingers flew over the controls, each cannon aimed to a precise angle and a precise point.

Then she hit the fire button.

=======================================================================

Kaz and Ciel were more prepared, immediately getting ready for battle.

"Go get them up close! Give them hell, Kazzy!"

They launched in their respective suits, Kaz in the Qubely and Ciel in the Zeta Gundam, and entered the fray.

Kaz went right into the thick of the enemies, attacking with fin funnels and beam cannons, while Ciel stayed on the sidelines shooting precisely aimed Hyper Mega Launcher shots at the enemies.

"GET SOME!", she said, giggling.

=========================================================================

The call to battle stations woke Zypher quickly, causing him to fall out of bed onto an alarm clock Demitria had knocked onto the floor during the night.

"Owww my fucking ba-Battle stations?" He quickly ignored his back pain and suited up, taking his place in the Gelgoog's cockpit.

Demitria followed soon afterward, getting into the Shining Gundam's cockpit with some trepidation.

"Another battle so soon?"

Rei and Jun awoke as well, having been sleeping in a somewhat suggestive position.

Jun closed her eyes and said something under her breath in Japanese before heading to the hangar, with Rei following behind.

"I haven't had to fight for a LONG time, this likely won't go well for me..."

Rokku
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ryand-Smith on Mon Mar 29, 2010 8:46 pm

Now in his oddly customized Variable Fighter, he would have to take off, heading into the crowded and thick air. Smaller, civilian teams would be around, attempting to extinguish the thick and black smoke that dominated the skies around the base. “All fighters, take off from runway 3, or use VOTL! This is not a drill! This is not a drill!” This was the largest takeoff in ages, as the forces would all assemble in the cold snow, fighting various invaders. It would seen almost perfect, all according to the plan of the Blue Cosmos faction..

“So, we get them all together, then.. “
“Well yes. Our bosses demanded this..”

“Hey, I’m not embarrassed, just ashamed we won't be there to see it in person, so quit the chatter, these lines aren’t secure.” The last of the leaders of the cosmic faction would stop, preparing for the next assault.

Now later, in space, the SDF was starting to realize they had been followed.

“So … this is the… human.. ship?” a man, almost 14 meters tall said, “Yes, they call it the Macross, and it appears to be the leader. It is strange though, they have units that aren’t standard, and the troops are all amazed at the human “Martial Arts”.

“Yes, lord,” another Zendrai went away, “But it is enough for now, let us engage a full out attack! Arm the reaction weapons, and prepare to close in on the fortress!”

The space battle was soon to begin, as reaction missiles streamed through space.

Ryand-Smith
Member for 18 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Soulephant on Tue Jun 22, 2010 1:52 pm

OOC: Decided to start anyway. The Antartic base and the group can count on backup. If there's something wrong, just say it.

A carrier, a Tausendfuessler, was flying towards the base when those explosions shook it just a little. This Tausendfuessler was carrying an all but ordinary mech, the Freibeuter, to serve as reinforcement. It's pilot, Mariah Fatesblade, a legend among the lower officers, was sitting in it's cockpit already. The Freibeuter had it's arms crossed.

''Pilot, I have a question.'' Mariah asked over a private, likely safe channel. She was relaxed like always.
The pilot was still dealing with the sudden explosions. Finally, he replied: ''Erm... Ask away, sergeant Fatesblade.''
''Do those explosions have anything to do with my mission?''
''No.''
''The base is probably under attack, yes?'' Mariah, after a while, now had started asking away about what was happening.
''Yes, sergeant Fatesblade.''
''What about the attackers?''
''Surely ZAFT mecha, Sergeant Fatesblade.''
''Those things are dangerous...'' Mariah muttered, being aware of the critical situation. The Freibeuter did no longer cross it's arms.
''Don't tell me you're planning to face them!'' The pilot did not like this. Mariah Fatesblade was planning to act by her own initiative! She had, however, already thought about this. ''What? I'm a reinforcement, ain't I?'' The pilot was left clueless. ''Then backing up your friends over there would be the first priority.'' Mariah had made her point, and the pilot couldn't do anything but stay silent in agreement. She ordered him to open the hatch, which the pilot did.

''Freibeuter Zero, taking off! Adios!'' Mariah sounded rather cheery now.
The Freibeuter Zero jumped out of the Tausendfuessler and flew closer to the battle at full speed...

OOC: I will be filling in the route, and the final part of Mariah's history.
OOC: EDIT: I can't edit it for some reason...

Soulephant
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Friendly Beginnings

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!