Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Elementalists

The Elementalists

a part of “The Elementalists”, a fictional universe by Temperance.

Elementalists and those which are special have always hidden their powers from society, but what will they do when people with different plans start to destroy their homes one by one? Will they stand up and fight? [NEED PEOPLE!!!]

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Elementalists”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] The Elementalists

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ShadtheWerepire on Sun Sep 04, 2011 10:47 pm

Sorry school started so I've been distracted.... but at least I posted and didnt miss anything :D

*edit* Im sorry Anson's player, I left that last bit open to your approval because I began by assuming I could puppet your character then I remembered that was God Moding so I stopped. Feel free to tell me that it doesn't work... :3 Cole's just not smart enough to realize that if he helps take the poison out of his blood (which he can do Im assuming) then Anson will probably agree to help him get revenge.

Oh and sorry team evil that Im not being that evil... Cole just doesn't approve of you yet and he's a revenge driven nutcase... you're better off locking him up and releasing him when you need him to freak out on someone then trying to tame him...

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

ShadtheWerepire
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lifecharacter on Sun Sep 04, 2011 10:58 pm

Question: Why doesn't your character react to the cold?

I'm sorry to bring it up but one of the other roleplays I'm doing has about six people who just seem to flat out ignore half the posts, leading to both confusion and annoyance from me as I try to work around it. I just really don't want that happening here as well.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Lifecharacter
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ShadtheWerepire on Mon Sep 05, 2011 12:52 pm

I meant to put that somewhere in there O: sorry! Colder temperatures don't bug him because his blood flows at an unnaturally high rate when he gets colder, this does not prevent freezing or frost bite on the surface of his skin but it protects his core temperature, so hes basically numb to the cold. Here Ill edit it.

ShadtheWerepire
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lifecharacter on Mon Sep 05, 2011 1:17 pm

I really hate to do this again... but increased blood flow makes you lose body heat very quickly.

It'll definitely help your muscles retain their usefulness for awhile, it's just that your core temp drops fast due to it being sent to muscles and taken by the cold. I know I probably sound annoying but I can't help it. >_<

Lifecharacter
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby badboyej on Mon Sep 05, 2011 4:03 pm

ooooooh... so that's what i forgot to do...

i was ment to tell you guy's that i would be gone for a few days since i was going away LOL my mistake, i must of forgotten >_<

but it doesn't look like i've missed much SO ITS ALL GRAVY 8D but i still gotta wait for the goodie's to post, since i'm the one keeping watch -.-

badboyej
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ShadtheWerepire on Mon Sep 05, 2011 4:18 pm

@Life
>.> your theory would be correct if it was moving slow and/or fluctuating speed. but because of the constant circulation at high speeds the blood would stay heated. It's like he's staying active without actually being active. It's not staying away from the core long enough to get any colder. If he was normal what your saying is true but he has fast moving blood that isn't going to slow down. It has to get extremely cold before he freezes up.

ShadtheWerepire
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lifecharacter on Mon Sep 05, 2011 5:14 pm

-Puts down the weeping biologist I keep stashed in my room-

Unless you've got the ability to increase your core temp, its still being used by muscles and you're still losing it. But I'll put this under the umbrella protection of Acceptable Breaks from Reality which are necessary when you get magical teenagers looking for all powerful superweapons in California.
Last edited by Lifecharacter on Tue Sep 06, 2011 2:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Lifecharacter
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Castella on Mon Sep 05, 2011 7:28 pm

Hey guys. I'm still here, just lurking about. I'm really still just waiting for someone to reply on the goodie side. :D

Other then that, I'll be around. Just silent :3

Castella
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Renmiri on Mon Sep 05, 2011 9:55 pm

Just for a heads up, school starts tomorrow for me. =3 Jen's sleeping so there shouldn't be much interacting with her until more good people anyway, so. ^^

Renmiri
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ShadtheWerepire on Tue Sep 06, 2011 7:34 pm

My character's actually dying if someone wants to save him... I personally don't care if he dies... he can be that stupid character that dies at the beginning!! Plus if he dies I'd ask for permission to create another female bad guy or I'd leave... School's started up anyways and I should be more focused on that anyways... idk Ill just see if any of you desperately want to save him...

ShadtheWerepire
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lifecharacter on Wed Sep 07, 2011 5:08 pm

Well it's up to Rox whenever he gets back.

Lifecharacter
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RoxUrSox on Wed Sep 07, 2011 8:29 pm

OH... XD Sorry flu is biting by neck and curb stomping me... but now I'm better, and back xD
Did a post... ELEMENTAL PEOPLE DON'T DIE... We need you for latter developments... as for developments we need good people to start posting again xD ...well we need people posting again xD
Anyway to Shad don't die, don't really know what was happening with the blood not feeling cold or something or whatevs, but lets just make it simple and say that he closes all his bodies sweat pores with blood, making his body heat stay within his body substantially greater than if his pores were open, would raise inner body temperature heat significantly enough since heat would be unable to escape, but since it is cold he would lose heat, however since his body is so hot it doesn't effect him greatly... however his body can't withstand doing that for long periods of time since bodies need to be at a central heat of... can't remember, so he would die if he did so for to long.... Kinda like that guy from Kenshin lol who's body was burnt and his skin no longer had pores. I don't know xD
LATERS!!!

RoxUrSox
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ShadtheWerepire on Wed Sep 07, 2011 9:20 pm

what did Cassidy whisper in Drake's ear? >_> I guess I can stay? *sorry crappy mood so I might sound rly pissy right now not anyone's fault!!!* I'm going to wait for more people to post...

@Rox... You need to work on the whole don't use other peoples npcs without their permission thing... I don't mind you used Drake... Drake wouldn't mind either... but asking first is always nice :)

ShadtheWerepire
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zetna on Thu Sep 08, 2011 6:41 pm

I don't know if you can do anything about this but its kinda hard for me to do anything story wise if I'm the only good guy posting. As my character just said, he will start looking for others that are good. But for him to do that I have to see posts from the good guys.

So please post away so I can start finding you!!!
Zetna

Zetna
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lifecharacter on Thu Sep 08, 2011 6:56 pm

Yeah it's starting to seem like the evil guys are the main characters since we have probably doubled their posts.

Lifecharacter
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Castella on Thu Sep 08, 2011 6:58 pm

Ehehe, sorry Zenta, I'm booked with school work and haven't had enough time to take a look on the RP. That and I would feel bad if Rainbow, Zen, and Tempie didn't post. Godmodding and all that. D: Stupid school! (or rather, as they say, school is for stupid people ;P )

Castella
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lifecharacter on Thu Sep 08, 2011 10:31 pm

Wow school seems to break the legs of every roleplay here. Maybe I just have too much spare time >.>

Lifecharacter
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zetna on Fri Sep 09, 2011 9:02 pm

Well I'm sorry to say guys but I'm only going to post until some other good guy does. Its not because I trying to be a bitch its just because I cant do anything in the position Ive put my character. I cant continue without knowing where another good guy is.

Zetna
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby badboyej on Fri Sep 09, 2011 10:29 pm

Same here zet. I've been waiting for quite awhile now... and it's annoying me alittle >.< mostly because i dont really like waiting for long periods of time.

And even if the evil group are starting to make their way towards Maxi. What are they supposed to do then? Do we meet the goodies along the way or something? or wreak another city without being asked to stop.. or forced by the good guys? Urgh idk -.-

badboyej
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lifecharacter on Sun Sep 11, 2011 8:02 pm

Okay did everyone just go out and hurt themselves last week?

Lifecharacter
Member for 13 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!