Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Lost In your Eyes

Lost In your Eyes

a part of “Lost In your Eyes”, a fictional universe by Safire.

Closed. Will remake soon.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Lost In your Eyes”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Lost In your Eyes

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Safire on Sun Sep 11, 2011 6:22 pm

that's fine thanks ^^
Life asked death:
"What do people love me but hate you?"
Death responded:
"Because you are a beautiful lie, and I am a painful truth."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Safire
Member for 14 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mat_z6 on Sun Sep 11, 2011 8:42 pm

Awesome! I'll have mah character up soon.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Mat_z6
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XMatthewxHitomiX on Mon Sep 12, 2011 2:20 am

I have a question, I submitted a character, and I'm new to this site, I was wondering how I find out if my character has been accepted or not. And also if my character has been accepted.
Self-Proclaimed Artist
Writer of Fan-Fiction and Short Stories
Avid Reader of Fantasy and Fairy Tales
Dreamer
Neverland Believer - (I don't want to grow up)
Unique

XMatthewxHitomiX
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Safire on Mon Sep 12, 2011 6:56 am

Well first off welcome to the site ^^ and secondly you can go up to the top of the page and go to ' roleplays ' but don't click on it! Under it three little tabs should kinda pop up and you click on ' my characters ' or you can go into the rp cab go to the tab ' characters ' and you'll see that your character is already there :)

Safire
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XMatthewxHitomiX on Mon Sep 12, 2011 11:04 am

alright thank you :)

XMatthewxHitomiX
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Safire on Mon Sep 12, 2011 5:49 pm

O_O Mat I love your charcter!! great job ^^

Safire
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mat_z6 on Mon Sep 12, 2011 7:59 pm

Thanks! X3 I'll get mah post up soon!

Mat_z6
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Luna Star on Mon Sep 12, 2011 8:21 pm

hey Mathew on your latest post "the two students" do you mean Mitsuki and akemi?

Luna Star
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JokerofSpades on Mon Sep 12, 2011 9:39 pm

k so apparently in the title you guys said you needed another dude or something? I can be up to 2 guys if you need me. Or a guy and a girl. I don't care, i like this rp. :D
What's that, the picture is gone? Damn it all. Uh, move along, nothing to see down here besides these words.

JokerofSpades
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby October on Tue Sep 13, 2011 12:03 am

Sorry everyone Safire is gonna e gone for a lil

October
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XMatthewxHitomiX on Wed Sep 14, 2011 1:16 pm

Luna Star wrote:hey Mathew on your latest post "the two students" do you mean Mitsuki and akemi?

Sorry, i should've made that clearer....and i would've responded earlier but i keep forgetting to check the OOC forum.....but no i meant zeke and rima, although you can probably tell that now....i'll make it clearer who i am talking about next time.

XMatthewxHitomiX
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mat_z6 on Fri Sep 16, 2011 12:23 pm

Where is everybody?!

Mat_z6
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mat_z6 on Sun Sep 18, 2011 11:02 pm

Just wanting to get this clear before I post. Is Zeke speaking to my character?

Mat_z6
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Equilibrium on Mon Sep 19, 2011 12:26 am

Yes, I am

Equilibrium
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Lifegiver Tipworthy

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!