Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat ā€” the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Masks of the Soul

Characters' Lounge for Mask of the Soul

a part of “Masks of the Soul”, a fictional universe by Cienpher.

The Grace Stone... Masks that change their personality... Tied by these two factors, the members of the Masked and Itex have to find out more about the city around them.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Masks of the Soul”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Characters' Lounge for Mask of the Soul

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Castella on Mon Oct 10, 2011 9:52 pm

Oskana: Hey Castella, I just noticed. Everyone else has their mask with them but me. What happens if things get down and dirty? Are you going to leave my helpless self out in the wild to hungry wolves? Is this how you treat all your other characters? Huh? Serious questions here.

Castella: W-what?! Geesh Oskana you have to learn that sarcasm doesn't communicate well through text.

Oskana: I wasn't kidding.

Castella: Well then, no of course not! I wouldn't just let you be helpless, it's just that....you seem like the kind to just...leave your mask at home?

Oskana:...

Castella: *nervous*.....

Oskana:....what?

Castella: What what?

Oskana: Don't play that game with me! I'm not some kind of Boltzmann brain. Why does it seem that you're asking me if I'm the 'kind to just leave my mask at home'? You can't let me decide who I am, that's a mentally self-awareness impossibility (to some degree). I mean...*startes preaching*

Castella:...Oh dear what have I created *shakes head in despair*

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Castella
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nivosity on Tue Oct 11, 2011 3:25 am

Aki: . . . Hello.

Nivosity: HEY~ THIS MUST BE ASUKI, RIGHT, ALASUND? IF SO, THEN NICE TO MEET YOU!

Aki: My ears hurt.

Nivosity: Well, mine don't.

Aki: You do realize that the Character Protection Police are coming, correct?

Nivosity: They can't get in...

-cues knocking on door-

Nivosity: Now, let's get back to the interesting parts. -turns TV on- -plays Aki tripping over Oskana over and over and over-

Aki: Stop. It. Now.
*~Nivosity~*

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Nivosity
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alasund on Tue Oct 11, 2011 3:48 am

Alasund: Niv, no need to shout. ^^' But yes, it is.

Asuki: A pleasure to meet you. It'd be even more of pleasure to shut you up.

Alasund: ^^' Anyways. Why're you tormenting Aki? Give'im a break. ^^

Asuki: O.O *Stares at screen*

Alasund: >.> And see, at least I don't treat you like that.

Asuki: O.O

Alasund: *Waves hand in front of face.*

Asuki: *Blinks, shakes head.*

Alasund: Hello?

Asuki: Yes?

Alasund: You went blank there for a bit. ^_^

Asuki: Oh, sorry. I do faze out a bit. Geesh. The poor character has the case of annoying creator even worse than I do!
Verdant plains and cold dark night. I have nothing more but silence.

Alasund
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Contributor Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cienpher on Tue Oct 11, 2011 4:26 am

Lucas: *bursts in* There are Character Rights enforcement troops?!

Cienpher: Wait - we're still filming your scene!

Lucas: I don't care! Hey, Aki - I have to report something too -

Cienpher: *kicks him* Quiet you... your personality is supposed to be courteous and helpful, not all law-happy. There's a different character for that...

Liesel: *walks in* Hey, there were a bunch of nice gentlemen out at the door... they seemed kind of eager to come in, so I sent them off. Was that the right thing to do? *lights a cigarette*

Lucas: *slowly gets up* Ow... Liesel, don't smoke in here...

Liesel: There's a ventilation system for a reason, brat.

Cienpher: And another weird one arrives...
~Cienpher~ GM of "That's Not an Omelette"

Cienpher
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nivosity on Sun Oct 16, 2011 9:51 pm

Nivosity: T-They're coming...

Aki: Serves you right.

Nivosity: -turns off TV screen-

Aki: . . . Who're you, Smoker?

Nivosity: Her name's Liesel. Rhymes with Diesel. ^^

Aki: . . . Ah.

Nivosity: (to Alasund) Because... he has been volunteered to be my guinea pig for "How to Torture a Character".

Aki: I haven't!

The Character RIghts Enforcement Troops: -barging in- HANDS UP!

Aki: . . . -points to Nivosity- She's torturing me.

Nivosity: -presses a button- Sorry.

(All of a sudden, the merpeople world turns into a desert. The character rights enforcement troops - scuba divers - are having a hard time adapting to the sudden heat.)

Nivosity: *places earmuffs over the ears of the CREF* (to Aki) Let's continue... you don't like swords, right?

Aki: . . .

Nivosity
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Castella on Wed Nov 02, 2011 6:50 pm

Oskana: My my my, has it got QUIET in here! If nothing happens soon I might just turn this place into my own personal den~ *giggle*

Castella: Are you trying to start a fight?

Oskana: ....I'm bored. Nothing has happened so far. I've watched and re-watched the Phantom of the Opera six times already.

Castella: You're whining Oskana.

Oskana: You're supposed to be my creator. Isn't it your duty to take care of your creations?

Castella: *points at AKi and Niv*

Oskana: ....Jerk.

Castella
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AmiOfTheRain on Tue Nov 08, 2011 1:55 pm

Ami: Drama!

Coraline: Your so evil Ami-chan...

Ami: I know. He'll show up to hurt you again though, don't worry.

Coraline: Oh jeez. You love hurtting me in metal ways, don't you? As if my grandparents don't do it ENOUGH.

Ami: Be happy you have 2. Both grandparents on my dad's side died. Jerk...*Starts crying*

Coraline: I-I'm sorry! I-I didn't mean... *Starts crying now too*

AmiOfTheRain
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nivosity on Thu Nov 10, 2011 1:01 am

Niv: Awww, Oskana, you're bored?

Aki: So am I.

Niv: I got your post up, okay?

Aki: I don't like how I'm appearing in your NaNoWriMo.

Niv: You haven't appeared yet... ^^"

Aki: The idea itself is irking.

Niv: Too bad. :)

Aki: . . .

Sanya: When am I going to finish reacting? I'm busy fishing for Locke, you know.

Niv: Oh, gosh. You should be home by now. Yeah - too bad about Locke, just go home.

Sanya: And leave a perfectly good person behind? I think not.

Niv: . . . You're weird.

Aki: So are you.

Niv: . . .

Aki: Yep. Why else would you be on the internet, having a conversation with figments of your imagination?

Niv: Oh, shut up!

Sanya: I'm leaving you if you don't give me a nice cupcake.

Niv: I always need to practice this anyways. *does cupcake spell and eats the cupcake too*

Sanya: I said I wanted one.

Niv: Too bad. So did I, but in my head. Hey Ami!

Aki: Is the person next to her that girl who was screaming?

Niv: Be nice! >:(

Aki: So - was she?

Sanya: You mean her, the girl who thinks she's a Queen?

Niv: Be nice! Both of you! >:( And yes! To both of you.

Aki: You could've said that from the beginning.

Niv: . . . That's it. You are now forbidden from speaking until I say so.

Aki: You just did.

Niv: *sigh*

Nivosity
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LunaTwilight on Mon Nov 14, 2011 12:24 am

Blithe: Did I ever mention some of the Itex masks creep me out -_-

Luna: Why do you think I made your mask so nurturing and accepting.

Blithe: Thatā€™s just not right. And speaking of not right, shouldnā€™t you be posting instead? <_<

Luna: SHHH! Iā€¦only have a couple of minutes andā€¦ and it takes longer than that to post..and..

Blithe: And you are a full time member of the Procrastinatorā€™s Club -_-

Luna: <_< That tooā€¦. But I will get it! I have all afternoon off Monday :D

Blithe: You better, or Iā€™m telling Judgment -_-

Luna: Now THAT guy creeps ME out.

Blithe: Your not the one that has to meet him!

Luna: Oh shush! Just get in there and smile would you!

Blithe: If you ever get me there, not to mention getting Oskana there too -_-

Luna: Look, I admit it, Iā€™m a procrastinator and nit-pick my posts too much.

Blithe: And a worry wart, insomniac, questionably not sane, book addict, annoying, thorn in side,

Luna: *tackles* donā€™t make me delete you -_-

Blithe: ā€¦. Murderous -_-

Luna: *locks in bathroom* Alright then, on that note, I would like to say on behalf of both of us, we fully enjoy this RP and look forward to see what mysterious unfold ^_^ *hears mumbling* o_Oā€¦ No Blithe, you may not have one phone call <_<

LunaTwilight
Member for 14 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cienpher on Mon Nov 14, 2011 12:42 am

Judgement: *on the sofa sipping fruit juice*

Cienpher: o...o Wait, what?

Judgement: *glances and waves* Since I'm finally (briefly) introduced, I thought I'd stop by *smile*

Cienpher: No! No no no! D:< The Masked haven't met you yet!

Judgement: They can go read my post.

Cienpher: No, I specifically told them NOT to D:<

Gwen: Why am I suffering even in a different roleplay? =...=

Cienpher: I have no idea. I planned to give you a normal life with a slightly weird boss. Why'd it turn into this?

Gwen: Do you think I want to be miserable?

Cienpher: Seeing the pattern, yes!

Lucas: Aren't you in science class?... Learning about the evolution of Peppered Moths?...

Cienpher: !!! Shhh! >...>

Judgement: Well, that's not very good judgement you have there, is it? *smiles*

Cienpher: Stop smiling! It's creepy! >.......<

Lucas: Pay attention to class...

Cienpher
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nivosity on Fri Dec 02, 2011 10:00 am

Aki: . . . Why's he here?

Nivosity: Because we like him. ^^

Aki: Well, I don't.

Nivosity: I don't care. =DD

Aki: . . . *sigh*

Nivosity: It certainly seems like Gwen has problems being... happy. His boss must hate him all of the time.

Aki: . . . Just like my creator?

Nivosity: No!! I like you - when you behave!

Aki: *sigh*

Nivosity: Well, anyways, we should totally try to make Gwen hap - more miserable than before. It's amusing.

Aki: I'm glad I'm not the only one that suffers because of you...

Nivosity: Shut up! Shut up! I don't make you suffer - you volunteer yourself.

Aki: *cough* Yeah, whatever you want to believe. *cough*

Nivosity: . . .

Nivosity
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cienpher on Thu Mar 01, 2012 7:47 am

Liesel: So, you've finally decided to join us ^^

Cienpher: . . .

Liesel: Oh? No words? No excuses at the ready?

Judgement: Then you won't blame us for this, will you? *wielding Scythe*

Cienpher: Of all the times for you two to agree on something -

Lucas: Hey, I know I'm supposed to have good stamina and all, but carrying someone for more than a day is a bit of a stretch... Is the shopkeeper going to answer me any time soon? *smiling weakly*

Cienpher: Don't mix up my time with yours! Ah - see? You two - in the roleplay, not even a day has passed, so you shouldn't be getting all angry at me.... uh...

Liesel: *very angry and smiling* I see, I see. So you did have an excuse. I'm sure you know better than anyone that I hate excuses, eh, creator? So you should know I'm about to do, right?

Cienpher: ... *runs*

Lucas: Wait - what do I do with Aki? Creator!...

Cienpher
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cienpher on Sun Mar 04, 2012 3:49 am

Nivosity: Well... um... that's quite an interesting welcome.

Aki: Can I stop bleeding, creator?

Nivosity: NOOOOO!

Aki: . . . (is she crazy?)

Nivosity: I can now read thoughts. AKI! What were you thinking?

Aki: *rolls eyes*

Enter Vault

Vault: Achy! Take this and run around and scare everyone into Arturia. *waves baseball bat*

Aki: Aki.

Nivosity: *prods Aki* Achy - it sounds pretty nice actually.

Vault: Now, if you could run around the mall named Soggy Roll -

Aki: Sagaro.

Nivosity: Um... Aki, aren't you being a bit picky?

Aki: No.

Nivosity: Well, uh, if you say so...

Cienpher
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby IrisRose on Mon Mar 05, 2012 7:22 am

IrisRose: Well, this is interesting! Say hi, Treia.

Treia: Hi everyone! I'm Treia Rawler. Nice to meet all of you^^

IrisRose: . . .You're concise for a writer =...=

Treia: Says the person who wrote a first post of fewer than 300 words. *grins*

IrisRose: *stutters* I didn't have much to write! Did YOU see any wiggle room in that monster of a roof?

Treia: I was just kidding, you poor author. How do you live if you're always getting so worked up with the small things? Learn to appreciate sarcasm!

IrisRose: . . .I think you're the only one who actually appreciates sarcasm to that extent, Treia. Anyways, did you bring your mask with you? It's pretty, isn't it?

Treia: I don't like it. It doesn't fit my nature at all!

IrisRose: Well, Itex is the group with the last say on that, so don't go complaining to me about THAT. ^^;

Treia: YOU'RE the one who made the Mask! Evil, evil creator!!

IrisRose: . . .I think you're the most rebellious character I've ever had...

Treia: No duh, ma'am. [/sarcasm]

IrisRose
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nivosity on Mon Mar 05, 2012 8:19 am

Nivosity: I saw wiggle room. It was a large roof.

Aki: I don't think that what she meant, creator.

Nivosity: LARGE SIZE. WIGGLE ROOM.

Aki: ...

Nivosity: *shakes head sadly* At least I'm not the only one who has trouble with my characters.

Aki: I'm not difficult.

Nivosity: YOU ARE!

Aki: There's no arguing with her is there....

Nivosity: *waves* Hello Treia! Do you mind if I call you Tree? Probably, right? ... >.>

Nivosity
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby IrisRose on Mon Mar 05, 2012 8:17 pm

IrisRose: Too many people around - therefore no wiggle room 慔慔;

Treia: . . .Tree? The heck?

IrisRose: It looks like there are more troublesome characters than you.

Treia: What did I tell you, creator?

IrisRose: *gets text message*

Treia: Who's that? *peeks* AW, THAT'S SO CUTE! He's so sweet!

IrisRose: . . .Right. I completely forgot about your obsession with corny people and things >...>

Treia: Aw, my creator is so CUTE! >w<

IrisRose: . . .

Treia: Hahaha, I love my creator^^

IrisRose: Sarcasm much?

Treia: Totally. [/sarcasm]

IrisRose
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Witless on Tue Mar 06, 2012 10:46 am

Kaden: Hey guys! Meet my creator, Witless! Heā€™s kinda shy, so it took him a while to come out here.

Witless: ā€¦ sure, sure, it was all my fault. Nothing at all to do with the enormous amount of work you shoved onto me while I had homework to do. Or you getting me distracted with ideas for other books. No, it was completely my ā€˜shynessā€™ that caused thisā€¦

Kaden: *avoiding Witlessā€™ eyes* Wellā€¦ itā€™s not quite, you see, ummā€¦ At any rate, if you were going to get distracted by this, you could have brought me out here earlier!

Witless: You think I could actually handle all this extra work? And now youā€™re giving me even moreā€¦ Just go back to your arcade and hang out with Aven.

Kaden: *sighs* You just donā€™t like me as much as your other characters. I see how this isā€¦

Witless: Yeah, understandablyā€¦ I mean, when your own character makes you slave away day after day for an entire month on something that HE should be working onā€¦ Well, you get the idea. ^^ā€

Kaden: Hey! Youā€™re the one who had that idea! It wasnā€™t me! You created me, so all of my ideas are yours! Donā€™t go pushing your laziness off toward me! Why, if I were in control, Iā€™d-

*Witless pulls out a remote and presses mute. Kaden continues ranting in silence*

Witless: Ah, much better. Hey everyone! Come meet my charries!

*Amara walks into the room with a vacant expression and walks straight into a column*
Interested in strategy, manipulation, and lying? Check out the Liar Game Casino and sign up to compete as you prepare for the third Liar Game Tournament! Newcomers are welcome!

Witless
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alasund on Wed Mar 07, 2012 7:22 am

Alasund: Goodness, it's getting crowded in here.

Asuki: >_<

Alasund: Say hello Asuki. ^^

Asuki: Greetings, everyone.

Alasund: That's a good girl.

Asuki:(You're lucky there are people about, or I'd gut you right about now.)

Alasund: *Winks*

Alasund
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Contributor Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby blackwolf on Sat Mar 10, 2012 10:13 am

Blackwolf: Hello, guys *waves hand*...nice to meet you and I hope we can be great friends...now, allow me to introduce you...DAMIEN *pushes Damien forward*

Damien: *stares blankly at Blackwolf with bored eyes* My apologize but I do not feel the need to do things such as introducing myself...they have eyes, do they not? They can read my profile...

Blackwolf: *growls* Hey...no disobey the one that has created you *points a finger at Damien* now, be NICE and introduce yourself...*narrows eyes* or else...

Damien: No

Blackwolf: *pushes the Magician Mask into Damien's face*

The Magician: *sighs in annoyance* What...?

Blackwolf: ...

The Magician: Alright, alright...introduction...jeez...no need to stare at me like that...*clears throat* Hello everyone...My name is in my profile, my age is in my profile, and everything that you need to know about is in my profile...though not the history...my life is not that miserable...*whispers into the reader's ears* just don't tell Blackwolf I said that, 'kay? *winks* aaaaanyway, It is a pleasure to meet you all...hope we can be great friends...or enemies...depends actually...

Blackwolf: *slaps The Magician's head* Hey! I heard THAT!!

The Magician: *touches head in pain* shit!

Blackwolf: *beats the living hell out of the traitorous character named Magician*

The Magician: *faints*

Blackwolf: *uses a stick to poke at him* Hey, wake up...wake up

The Magician: ...

Blackwolf: *scratches head in embarrassment* Err...I think I make him faint...but oh well, serve him right for talking behind my back like that...*grins sadistically*

blackwolf
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nivosity on Sun Mar 11, 2012 12:33 am

Niv: ... See, Aki, I'm not that bad after all.

Aki: ... I feel bad for that Damien person. Anyways, Niv, when am I going to get treated?

Niv: If you keep asking, NEVER!

Aki: *sigh* What abuse I put up with.

Niv: So, Witty, you mean the story that Kaden 'wrote'. Well, actually, you wrote?

Aki: I suppose he does, Niv.

Niv: ... Wait. You called me Niv. Did I ever give you permission?

Aki: No.

Niv: Then why are you calling me that? Creator sounds so much more badass.

Aki: Exactly. You're not badass, as you call it.

Niv: . . . Gee, thanks, Aki.

Nivosity
Member for 13 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!