Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

A Curious Academy

A Curious Academy

a part of “A Curious Academy”, a fictional universe by Shinku122.

Curious Academy. Founded by a Loveless man, it is a place where you find your love and get engaged to them whether you want to or not. [Original By Dimentio](Teacher slots open too)

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “A Curious Academy”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] A Curious Academy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shinku122 on Tue Nov 01, 2011 8:06 pm

@fierytempest- The questionare is in the other OOC thread that's on this roleplay.
Image ~La de da ~ <3 Image

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Shinku122
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nightgem on Tue Nov 01, 2011 10:39 pm

How many more people do we need to fill everything out before we can start? And how long do you think it'll take you to pair everyone up? I understand it's a lot to read though, lol.

To the people who have already submitted, your characters are all so well done, I'm so excited to RP with this cast. As for the people who haven't completed their's yet, I'm really looking forward to seeing them! ^_^

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Nightgem
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shinku122 on Tue Nov 01, 2011 11:21 pm

@ Nightgem- Well, Eleera is going to send in their character soon, I told kailani that they could have the last male spot, and mgoodwin2 just has to fill out the soulmate quiz.

It also won't take me that long to pair everyone up. The reason I've been having people PM me to tell me theirs is done is so I can read their quiz answers once their done, so I won't end up having to read every single one at a certain time. I've figured out one or two pairs at least, but I'm waiting for everybody else to send in their's to finish the pairs.

Shinku122
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Stilts on Wed Nov 02, 2011 5:07 am

Hola Shinku!

I can take the Vice-Principle, or the Soulmate teacher, whichever one is still open...

If you'll have me, I just need to know what age range you want, and if they also need to fill out the quiz :)
Staring at the clockImage
I hear each tick and tock

And they whisper that I've lost the race,
But I won't fucking stop.

Stilts
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Friendly Beginnings Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby 8Lindela on Wed Nov 02, 2011 5:49 am

May I take whichever spot Stilts doesn't? This Rp is really interesting.

8Lindela
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby fierytempest on Wed Nov 02, 2011 6:30 am

Alright, off to work, have my character up this afternoon!

I'm still so sad and ticked off my character is floating somewheres in cyber space. *huff*

fierytempest
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby fierytempest on Wed Nov 02, 2011 4:58 pm

I'm not quite done with my character yet. I just submitted to make sure it saved this time.

fierytempest
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Maybe? on Wed Nov 02, 2011 5:04 pm

I just got an idea. After the "first few days of school", we should have big Moonlit Ball. It could be a tradition. I think it would very fun to rp.
there nothing to fear but fear itself. Bet you won't be saying that....

when you wake up from your nap and there is a graint spider on you freaken face!

Maybe?
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nightgem on Wed Nov 02, 2011 6:14 pm

That would be cute! And give any characters that haven't met yet a chance to interact.

I have a question, might be addressed in the intro and I just didn't notice but, are soulmates paired up as roommates too?

Nightgem
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shinku122 on Wed Nov 02, 2011 6:23 pm

@ Maybe?- That would be possible ^^

@ Nightgem- Yep, each pair of soulmates have to share a room

Shinku122
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Maybe? on Wed Nov 02, 2011 6:39 pm

Shinku~ Yeppie!!

To everyone~ i can't wait to start!! Im inching to get started. And i really would like to do the ball thing.

Maybe?
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Maybe? on Wed Nov 02, 2011 7:03 pm

Wait, do teachers have to share a room too.

Maybe?
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shinku122 on Thu Nov 03, 2011 5:12 pm

@ Maybe- Yep, teachers also have to share a room XD

We still don't have the last male taken, so I'm going to take out one make and one female character, but only the ones that were never submitted, then we'll be able to start. However, if someone makes a male character and sends them in, I'll accept the female and male characters and they'll be soulmates.

Shinku122
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby fierytempest on Thu Nov 03, 2011 6:18 pm

Since it seems we're about to start, I'll finish my character and do the quiz in a bit. Sorry for dragging my feet, it just seems like such a chore since my character I submitted disappeared. :(

fierytempest
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Maybe? on Thu Nov 03, 2011 7:44 pm

YAAH!! :D ~ POSTING~

Maybe?
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby angelwolf123 on Fri Nov 04, 2011 12:07 am

You know, I hope Riordan and Noah never meet... I feel that they would hate each other.
girls dont get hiccups... they get she-cups.

angelwolf123
Member for 14 years
Contributor Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Person of Interest Beta Tester Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby 8Lindela on Fri Nov 04, 2011 3:23 am

Ah! You accepted my character even though she wasn't finished... :(

Oh well, She's done now.

8Lindela
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby fierytempest on Fri Nov 04, 2011 9:23 am

I just want to say lol@Artik that our characters got paired, and we're both the villian, and were stoked about it. >;D

fierytempest
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Stilts on Fri Nov 04, 2011 11:51 am

@Shinku- I guess you didn't see my earlier question.
This Rp sure started up fast.. Or maybe I was just late in signing up. You all have your soul mates already xP
Yep. Tschüs!

Stilts
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Friendly Beginnings Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Spectrum on Fri Nov 04, 2011 1:56 pm

@Angel: xD I feel that way, too. They're really conflicting. Noah would probably bug him to no end.

Spectrum
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!