Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

You Know You're in College When ..

a topic in Forum Games, a part of the RPG forum.

Moderator: Ambassadors

Fun games to pass the time!

Re: You Know You're in College When ..

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kokonoe on Mon May 07, 2012 11:49 am

You can now relate to you're grandpa's 'When I was your age, I walked uphill, to school, in knee-deep snow, and I'm from Kansas' stories
I am Kokonoe... of the funk (Nch nch nch nch Koko of the funk!)... ಠ_ಠ

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Kokonoe
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby R.T.M.X. on Tue May 08, 2012 10:51 am

You don't have to worry about going to class except for 3 times the entire semester.
I am not 『ins△ne.』
I am just extremely 『dedica̷t̴e̶d̷』
to the act of losing my 『ḿ̸̘͜͠ì̵͉͗n̴͓̝̚ḏ̴͈͋̿.』

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

R.T.M.X.
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Streamwatcher Beta Tester Lifegiver Giver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Moon/Mihael on Tue May 08, 2012 8:19 pm

When your mother isn't there to cook you a wonderful meal, and all you have to eat is Ramen Noodles.

Moon/Mihael
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Niddhogg87 on Fri Jun 29, 2012 7:11 pm

You think fine dining is eating mac and cheese with real macaroni and real cheese.

Niddhogg87
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby R.T.M.X. on Fri Jun 29, 2012 8:11 pm

When you walk into the professor's office with a 68 and walk back out with a 100.

Or when it gets lowered to a 51.

R.T.M.X.
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Streamwatcher Beta Tester Lifegiver Giver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kathrin on Sat Jun 30, 2012 1:46 am

When you get asleep in the class, and your roomate wakes you up throwing in your face a coke.Yeah, happened to me, hehe.! :))
The future is near us but I can not touch it...

kathrin
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Modesty on Sat Jun 30, 2012 4:49 am

When care packages are better than Christmas.

Modesty
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Party Starter Contributor Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheFinalOne on Sat Jun 30, 2012 5:51 am

When life is awesome.
ImageRespect ma authoritah!
Are you irritated at coming last in every single thing? Don't worry. For just a cookie, I'll be TheFinalOne.

TheFinalOne
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby whscorbin on Sun Jul 01, 2012 1:09 am

when your putting leftovers into the floor refrigerator for everyone to have and there gone before you get back to your room

whscorbin
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BrandedOne on Sun Jul 01, 2012 9:24 am

when you're eating pizza almost every day.

BrandedOne
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lorrim on Tue Jul 17, 2012 5:56 pm

When waking up at 7am for an 8am class kills you, yet you woke up at 6am during high school no problem.

Lorrim
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ms. Fyrefli on Wed Jul 18, 2012 4:54 am

Someone mentions "skunk" and your first thought is not Bambi or Looney Tunes.
Young enough to know I can.
Old enough to know I shouldn't.
Stupid enough to do it anyway.

"'E's not pinin'! 'E's passed on! This parrot is no more! He has ceased to be! 'E's expired and gone to meet 'is maker! 'E's a stiff! Bereft of life, 'e rests in peace! ... 'Is metabolic processes are now 'istory! 'E's off the twig! 'E's kicked the bucket, 'e's shuffled off 'is mortal coil, run down the curtain and joined the bleedin' choir invisibile!! THIS IS AN EX PARROT!!"

Ms. Fyrefli
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby shandypoo on Tue Oct 30, 2012 11:33 pm

You convince yourself the very important reasons you have to go to your early morning class, and when your alarm goes off you convince yourself why you don't actually need to go so you can sleep more.

shandypoo
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Macabre Legion on Fri Nov 02, 2012 5:53 am

You have to wear gloves when living next to a muscle bound oaf who likes to cover your doorknob/handle with last nights trophy.

Macabre Legion
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ViceVersus on Fri Nov 02, 2012 6:50 am

I don't even know what that means, and I don't want to know what it means.

ViceVersus
Member for 17 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Arc Warden Party Starter Contributor Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Lifegiver Visual Appeal Concierge

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Pyroteknik on Fri Nov 02, 2012 5:42 pm

You start to look forward to doing chores you used to hate (like laundry and cleaning) because it seems more productive and/or simpler than your homework.

Pyroteknik
Member for 11 years
Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ion on Sat Nov 03, 2012 3:29 pm

"Hanging out with your friends" becomes "doing homework in the same room as your friends."

...At least on weekdays.
"Fantasy is hardly an escape from reality. It's a way of understanding it."

-Lloyd Alexander

Ion
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ViceVersus on Mon Nov 05, 2012 8:06 am

What clean bathroom?

ViceVersus
Member for 17 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Arc Warden Party Starter Contributor Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Lifegiver Visual Appeal Concierge

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!