Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Black Moon Tavern

Black Moon Tavern

a part of “Black Moon Tavern”, a fictional universe by Gintoki Sakata.

Not every day you get stay at a tavern... owned by death.(3 pre-made roles left. And it wouldn't hurt if someone made a flamboyant male crossdresser too. Every successful anime rp needs one fo those. >D)

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Black Moon Tavern”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Black Moon Tavern

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gintoki Sakata on Thu Dec 22, 2011 1:41 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Black Moon Tavern"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Gintoki Sakata
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] Black Moon Tavern

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xXChocobeanXx on Thu Dec 22, 2011 4:02 pm

Oh hello Ginto~ This seems interesting~ Could I perhaps make a patron?
Image Image Image ImageImage
Click them Nao~

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

xXChocobeanXx
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gintoki Sakata on Thu Dec 22, 2011 8:48 pm

Holy irony! I just asked to join your DGM rp. And sure thing. Feel free to take one of the staff members too if you want.

Gintoki Sakata
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xXChocobeanXx on Thu Dec 22, 2011 11:27 pm

Do Patrons have to be human
Btw, your D.Gray-man profile was accepted~

xXChocobeanXx
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gintoki Sakata on Fri Dec 23, 2011 1:38 pm

Not neccisarily. But they can't be too overpowering over humans.

Gintoki Sakata
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xXChocobeanXx on Fri Dec 23, 2011 9:26 pm

Did yah like my charry?

xXChocobeanXx
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gintoki Sakata on Fri Dec 23, 2011 10:51 pm

Yh. Shes good. Just hope some other people decide to join. I would make a character myself, but that dosen't really show if other people want to join if its just me and 1 other person.

I think I kinda have a feel for her personality, but could you add one anyway?

Gintoki Sakata
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gintoki Sakata on Sat Dec 31, 2011 7:50 pm

Just need the Manager and Co-manager to start. Any takers?

Gintoki Sakata
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Esana on Mon Jan 02, 2012 5:00 pm

So...now that we have a manager and co-manager, are we going to start? o.o Or are we going to wait for the janitor?
“No snowflake in an avalanche ever feels responsible.” ~ Voltaire

Esana
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gintoki Sakata on Mon Jan 02, 2012 8:32 pm

I decided to do my 1st post before the notice that the rp started. xD

Gintoki Sakata
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bani on Tue Jan 03, 2012 6:19 am

Umm.may I apply for the happy-go-lucky blond dude?
All our tears and scars are beautiful - because they make us what we are today.

Monsters exist. They live inside ordinary people. And sometimes, they win.

Bani
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gintoki Sakata on Tue Jan 03, 2012 11:20 am

Sure thing.

Gintoki Sakata
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gintoki Sakata on Wed Jan 04, 2012 10:20 am

We have 9 people yet no one is posting. This gonna die before it really even starts? xD

Gintoki Sakata
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gintoki Sakata on Wed Jan 04, 2012 11:02 pm

This rp takes place somewhere in Europe. Yes I checked to see how much yen goes into 950 Euros and converted that to see how much it would be in U.S. dollars. This kid is freakin rich. Also, damn I forgot to make it to where we have a bellhop xD.
Well then again this isn't a hotel. Cause then we'd also have a doorman. Too many roles! I'll let da Janitor's nephew be in charge of all that. xP
It would be even cooler if they price for renting a room at the hotel gave them temporary ownership of your soul or something like that. >.>
But that would make it too based on the Manager. xD

Gintoki Sakata
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gintoki Sakata on Thu Jan 05, 2012 7:26 pm

Hey Esana. Feel free to tell me if I'm a lil OOC for Mokichi(*coughgintokicough*). I think I'm better as Sukeru(*coughsougocough*) in all honesty. xD

Edit: I also think we should make it to where the Janitor and his nephew are out getting supplies until we get those roles filled. What do you guys think?

Gintoki Sakata
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Esana on Fri Jan 06, 2012 7:10 pm

I think it's fine (though I'm not sure if he says 'Oi' quite so much). xD Otherwise...Gin's life really does revolve around sweets, drinking, and doing nothing...so xD You're good.

On a different note, MAKOTO ~ YASURI (oh husband dear ~) are you guys still alive? Why am I running your tavern for you? ^ - ^;;;

Esana
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bani on Sat Jan 07, 2012 8:12 am

By the way, I'm sorry for making Takuma dump his luggage on Sari. It just seemed to me that, with his kind of background, he'll automatically overlook stuff like who puts the luggage in his room when he's travelling (but since he's not supposed to be mean, I think he'd have the grace to be embarrassed about it and carry it himself when the matter is brought to his attention.)
Because I did the same thing this one time/bricked for being an idiot/

Bani
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gintoki Sakata on Sat Jan 07, 2012 3:55 pm

Yes yes. I know. Bad post. Havin a short writers block atm. But I should recover in no time. xD
*coughAkionakamuraIsHavingOneToocough*

Edit: Oh and also. I'm very impressed how well in character all you guys are. Seriously, you're all doing awesome.

Gintoki Sakata
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Esana on Sat Jan 07, 2012 4:07 pm

Yay ~ ^ - ^ Hope you guys get over your writers' block fast. D: And do you guys think the price I gave was reasonable? >.> I looked up some prices, but I'm not sure if that's accurate. Also, how many floors does this place have? Cause I'm imagining that it's pretty big and I'm not quite sure.

(Oh and pst, are Saranghae, Akiramiso, Scarlet_Dagger97 still in this thing...? Maybe shoot them a PM?)

Esana
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gintoki Sakata on Sat Jan 07, 2012 5:01 pm

I think Akira is quitting cause I kinda pissed her off while I was trying to help her think of a post. I do have a backup person who wants her role though. Not sure. We'll see. As for Scarlet, I think she'll post eventually. And Saranghae just posted. xD

Edit: I'll check the prices real quick.

EditX2!: I just checked, and thats about 700-something 2 dollars. I think 62. I have a horrible memory. Maybe lower the price a 120 euros or so. Other than that, its good.

Gintoki Sakata
Member for 13 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!