Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

You Again

You Again [ooc]

a part of “You Again”, a fictional universe by Shooting Stars.

The years you spent in high school were the worst years of your life... welcome back.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “You Again”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: You Again [ooc]

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby snipergirl24 on Wed Dec 28, 2011 3:04 pm

Can I reserve the extra spot in the girls group please, and thank you. I hope it's not taken yet..... XP
ImageImageImage

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

snipergirl24
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shooting Stars on Wed Dec 28, 2011 3:14 pm

You've got it!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Shooting Stars
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby snipergirl24 on Wed Dec 28, 2011 3:54 pm

Okay thanks a bunch. I got some questions, can my character be a Japanese exchange student that decided to stay in the US? Since the extra was kind of open I was just wondering if that would be okay.

snipergirl24
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shooting Stars on Wed Dec 28, 2011 4:19 pm

That would bring an interesting twist to the roleplay. I'd love to see it happen. Feel free to continue on.

Shooting Stars
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Imagine That! on Wed Dec 28, 2011 7:29 pm

I've completed Phee :D The only part I have to add in now is her relationship with *Elliot and how it developed, but I'll work that out with the person playing him later on, I suppose :)
I hope she's okay!
♥ Life's not the amount of breaths you take; it's the moments that take your breath away. ♥

Watch my boyfriend's Pokemon nuzlocke challenge on youtube? It'll make us both happy! <3 ~ Cam's Nuzlocke Challenge!

Imagine That!
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver Greeter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TardygaitedMewling on Wed Dec 28, 2011 8:40 pm

If I may make a suggestion?

Wouldn't it be kind of cool to have, instead of someone-nerd-turn-awesome, someone popular-turn-bad?

Would add some depth.

We can't all be rockstars.

:)

TardygaitedMewling
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby snipergirl24 on Wed Dec 28, 2011 8:47 pm

Okay my character is done let me know if I need to change anything.

snipergirl24
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BleedingCrimson on Thu Dec 29, 2011 3:33 am

Do you still need that Cheerleader?
All say, "How hard it is that we have to die" - a strange complaint to come from the mouths of people who have had to live.
~Mark Twain

BleedingCrimson
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shooting Stars on Thu Dec 29, 2011 10:01 am

BleedingCrimson wrote:Do you still need that Cheerleader?

We could use a few more characters, yes. If you'd like to take her, you can.

@snipergirl, Imagine That, and foamy...
Nice job! I'll go back in and make sure I approved all of your characters.

@snipergirl, DarknesstoDeath, and foamy...
You all have one picture that's a little overbearing. Do you think you could shrink down your pictures to about the same size?

Shooting Stars
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DarknessToDeath23 on Thu Dec 29, 2011 10:49 am

I'll edit it right away! :]
ImageImage

DarknessToDeath23
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby snipergirl24 on Thu Dec 29, 2011 11:06 am

I edited as well and Darkness lol for some reason Timothy reminds me of Double D from Ed, Edd, and Eddy. LOL Don't as me why maybe its the whole beanie thing. I love it.

snipergirl24
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DarknessToDeath23 on Thu Dec 29, 2011 12:05 pm

Thank you! I actually never thought about that! XD What a small world.. X]

DarknessToDeath23
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TardygaitedMewling on Thu Dec 29, 2011 12:50 pm

K, done.

TardygaitedMewling
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby snipergirl24 on Thu Dec 29, 2011 12:58 pm

I can take the Jock if he's needed.

snipergirl24
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AnimeGirl on Thu Dec 29, 2011 2:13 pm

can i reserve the extra in the guys list?
:D i'm gonna get started right now

AnimeGirl
Member for 14 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AnimeGirl on Thu Dec 29, 2011 3:33 pm

ignore this...

AnimeGirl
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shooting Stars on Thu Dec 29, 2011 4:29 pm

@snipergirl... If you'd like to take him, that' be great.
@AnimeGirl... I'm excited to see your entry.

Shooting Stars
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AnimeGirl on Thu Dec 29, 2011 9:14 pm

I finished My Character :D

-Here's the link-

Please tell me if i need to add or change anything and i'll gladly do it.
Thankyou, :)

AnimeGirl
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shooting Stars on Thu Dec 29, 2011 9:29 pm

AnimeGirl wrote:I finished My Character :D

-Here's the link-

Please tell me if i need to add or change anything and i'll gladly do it.
Thankyou, :)

Nicely done! I generally shy away from emo kids in roleplays, but I have a feeling this will have an interesting outcome. I'm excited to see what happens. ;D

Shooting Stars
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AnimeGirl on Thu Dec 29, 2011 10:25 pm

Lol thx :)

AnimeGirl
Member for 14 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!