Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Fatal Attractions

Fatal Attractions

a part of “Fatal Attractions”, a fictional universe by Inno.

Two crafty sisters, living lives normally seen only in Bond flicks, finally meet their equals in a pair of gifted detectives. But what happens when love intervenes? [Male roles taken!]

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Fatal Attractions”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Fatal Attractions

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Inno on Sun Jan 22, 2012 7:23 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Fatal Attractions"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
"You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think." ~A.A. Milne

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Inno
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] Fatal Attractions

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby I'm a Radical Dame! on Sun Jan 22, 2012 10:26 pm

Can't wait to start this one!!

Just wanted to say AWESOME CS's for Dean and Jacqueline!!! And i love the layout of your CS's photos Bromander!! =D
And neither the angels in heaven above, nor the demons down under the sea; Can ever dissever my soul from the soul,
of the beautiful
Annabel Lee....

<3

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

I'm a Radical Dame!
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bromander Shepard on Sun Jan 22, 2012 10:46 pm

lol thanks dude. We just need the other guy then we can kick this off right?
I should go.

Bromander Shepard
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby I'm a Radical Dame! on Sun Jan 22, 2012 11:07 pm

Bromander Shepard wrote:lol thanks dude. We just need the other guy then we can kick this off right?

Yw lol =P
Yeah, just waiting on one more person =)

And just for the record, i didn't mean my character was a reserved person all in all, i just meant she's more reserved in terms of flirting, when not on the job. Meaning she isn't as overly flirtatious as she is when she's trying to con someone on the job.....just thought i'd throw that out there! lol =P

I'm a Radical Dame!
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Inno on Sun Jan 22, 2012 11:15 pm

Hi guysss.

Excited to get this started as well. Just waiting for that one guy.

... Eep!

Inno
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby I'm a Radical Dame! on Mon Jan 23, 2012 12:39 am

Inno wrote:Hi guysss.

Excited to get this started as well. Just waiting for that one guy.

... Eep!

Me too!! I already have my post typed up! haha.
Wont post of course until we got everything in order........thought the two dectictives might wanna talk about how they'll meet each other in the OOC first........?? =P
Sorry again that i'll delay this thing by a day by not being on tomorrow......i'll really try to get on when we get home. Last year we got home at about 11 and i passed out a couple hours later! LOL, so yeah.........who knows though, might get home earlier this year with the weather being crappy. <33

I'm a Radical Dame!
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jamie95 on Tue Jan 24, 2012 10:53 am

Hey, this looks really interesting and if your still looking for a guy it'd be awesome to join.
I'll write up a character sheet and see what you think.
Jamie

Jamie95
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Inno on Tue Jan 24, 2012 4:20 pm

yeah we still need one more guy.

Inno
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Inno on Tue Jan 24, 2012 6:21 pm

Hey everyone!
So, good news, we have all the characters needed for FA.

Detectives, you both are gonna have to figure out how you meet and what your stories will be (as to why you live next door to the girls).

Sooooo with that said, you may start posting!

Inno
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby I'm a Radical Dame! on Tue Jan 24, 2012 9:10 pm

Mmkay, i have my post ready, just need to edit it real quick!! =)

I'm a Radical Dame!
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby I'm a Radical Dame! on Wed Jan 25, 2012 12:25 pm

So, here's what i was thinking for the bar: http://i.imgur.com/Z0efx.jpg

....except where the red circle is, pretend there's a bunch of bottles of liquor, empty glasses, and a couple of small flat screens, with some bar stools in front of the counter lol....and as you can see, there are tables around the corner, and the bar extends around that way as well[follow my nifty arrow], with a small karaoke stage and dance floor at the very end around the corner. (i like using pictures btw, if you haven't noticed that already lol =P)

I'm a Radical Dame!
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bromander Shepard on Fri Jan 27, 2012 8:41 pm

lol cool beans and sewp. I was actually at a bar in center city two nights ago that looked eerily like that place looool and yeah you know I just noticed that you have an affinity for le pics hahaa

Bromander Shepard
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby I'm a Radical Dame! on Sat Jan 28, 2012 10:08 am

Bromander Shepard wrote:lol cool beans and sewp. I was actually at a bar in center city two nights ago that looked eerily like that place looool and yeah you know I just noticed that you have an affinity for le pics hahaa

lolssss, awesome!
that would be creepy if that was the same bar.....hah.
And yes, i'm a rather visual person! lol

I'm a Radical Dame!
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jamie95 on Sat Jan 28, 2012 10:13 am

Sorry, put my last post in before seeing Bromander Shepard's latest one so mine probably didn't make sense.
Just noticed it now and edited it so it sounds right.

Jamie95
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Inno on Sat Jan 28, 2012 7:47 pm

All right!
So, I was a bit confused but not any more since LovelyDame cleared some things up for me.
Therefore, I'm just gonna clear things up- just incase y'all are where I was.

So far, Knat' is more suspicious about the guys than Jac; just because Jac is focused on her two friends that are passed out.
In the bar office, there's: Lee, Lucy, Jac, Sean (bouncer man), and Mason. Knat wants Jac to ask Mason questions while she talks to Dean.
Of course, a lie will be told and of course the girls will accept the lie, though they will still be suspicious of the guys.

I'm sure that covers everything.
Continue!

Inno
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bromander Shepard on Sat Jan 28, 2012 8:21 pm

Yeah Dean's got a card up his sleeve that I think will really cement the guys in the girls eyes. I think you'll like it lol

Bromander Shepard
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Inno on Sat Jan 28, 2012 9:37 pm

Looool.

I like Dean; a lot. That was so smart!
I read it and I was like "....That was a good one!"

Inno
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bromander Shepard on Sun Jan 29, 2012 3:18 pm

haha thanks. I don't take any credit for it, Dean's got a mind of his own lolol

Bromander Shepard
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bromander Shepard on Mon Jan 30, 2012 8:40 pm

Jaimie, inno, whenever you guys are ready I'll make it the next day since Dame and I are le sleeps. No hurry though. I might post a dream sequence though cause those are always fun haha

Bromander Shepard
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby I'm a Radical Dame! on Mon Jan 30, 2012 10:18 pm

Yeah i can't post until it's the next day, since my character is asleep already.

A dream scene is a good idea though!! Depending on how long i have to wait, i might just post one! hehe xD

I'm a Radical Dame!
Member for 13 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!