Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Mutant Rivalry

Mutant Rivalry

a part of “Mutant Rivalry”, a fictional universe by Auricambrflaym.

Welcome to SunShadow High. Your average high school, if you do not count the fact that the entire school is made up of mutants *Needs Humans!!*

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Mutant Rivalry”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Mutant Rivalry

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Setsugie on Thu Apr 12, 2012 6:43 pm

So I'm thinking to put some action between the Sunshadow students, a battle to be exact. I want to put up a fight Hearuto and Sonic(Zero) are itching for it(well kinda), A little battle royal would be good excitement to get the story a jump?(The fight can happen in the next post or when you guys finish the practice your doing? OwO) Sooo I shall wait for the response of our lovely Gm/Co-GM :D to see if it will be accepted or REJECTED!!!! (<--- I had to do that.)
With the Regret of Ambition in my left hand and the Regret of War in my right I beseech thee, Goddess... Lead me to a Glorious Victory!! And see before you the True Incandescent Lion!!!!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Setsugie
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Skwidge on Thu Apr 12, 2012 7:31 pm

-flails- Y U NO LET MY CHARACTER COME INNN Dx It sucks LOL. I need to have Julye and Myran standing still under a tree soon, so they need to finish their stupid battle. XD
SO CALM

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Skwidge
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Auricambrflaym on Fri Apr 13, 2012 3:37 am

setsugie, why don't you ever think before you post things?! Honestly you should have just posted OOC that way I knew you had returned; I'm waiting for yogi-chan who just recently finished with all of her school stuff for the time being; she may/may not be able to post next week because of a school trip. And Skwidge already told you: she was going to introduce her character via ambush (sorry skwidge, couldn't think of a better word.....). This is getting EXTREMELY annoying, do you actually read the rules at all? PM ME IF YOU WANT TO SET UP A FIGHT, I put that specifically!!!!! I wrote that, made sure to put it up, so we didn't have people jumping into action when plans had been made already! >:V Do you want me to follow up on what I told you via pm? Cuz I'm getting close......I hate doing that, but I seriously will if you don't read what others have planned and be patient!

Well, it's done now..... you really need to think about what others have planned, set.....seriously....... "Be careful what you wish for, you may very well get it." I believe I posted that proverb as well.

And skwidge, you will get your chance before long, I'm sorry it didn't happen the way you were hoping......
We are all like fireworks. We climb, shine, and always go our separate ways and become further apart. But even if that time comes, let's not disappear like a firework, and continue to shine forever.
Capt. Hitsugaya Toushiro

All the world's a stage,
And all the men and women merely players;
They have their exits and their entrances,
And one man in his time plays many parts.....

Auricambrflaym
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Skwidge on Fri Apr 13, 2012 6:01 pm

-sighs and rubs the back of my neck- Bloody heck. Well, I suppose I can wait LONGER for things to bloody settle down. Unless I add that idiot president to the list. xD and LOL you used Kira for Ayden? Light Yagame >:D I'm totally going to have to stalk that character later. ^^

Skwidge
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Auricambrflaym on Sat Apr 14, 2012 12:11 pm

I had to; I was trying to find a character that was villianous but didn't look it, and that actually played tennis XD yagame was the best one, L looked to crazy

Auricambrflaym
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Auricambrflaym on Sun Apr 15, 2012 9:48 am

Where is everyone?????

Auricambrflaym
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Setsugie on Sun Apr 15, 2012 1:22 pm

Actually I am srry because my parents decided to go on a trip tomorrow with my grandparents they said it will take about 4 to 5 days, and I wont be able to post since my laptops screen is busted... well I might be able to post, but posting with my cellphone is a b*tch. Srry for the inconvenience I really wanted to fight,, I"ll post a short end for Misogi and Sonic conflict, ill post it in sometime later since my moms nagging me to pack up right klnow.

Setsugie
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Auricambrflaym on Sun Apr 15, 2012 1:54 pm

thanks for the heads up

Auricambrflaym
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Skwidge on Mon Apr 16, 2012 7:38 pm

AURRIII Dangit!!!!!!!!!!! Make them stand still and have the teacher go off with Ari or just have her stand still >:U FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Skwidge
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby yogitheambrangyl on Mon Apr 16, 2012 8:10 pm

Haha Skywide, need help with anything? I have a new chara here that I haven't introduced yet, if that helps at all. XD
"Sometimes when I say I'm fine I'd like someone to wrap their arms around me, look me in the eyes, pour their soul into me, and demand to know whats wrong"
.:[Author unkown]:.

Sick of crying, tired of trying,
Yes I'm smiling, but inside I'm dying.
.:[Credit to: Shattered233]:.

Everybody is always so f***ing 'Fine'
But we are not. Sometimes, we are hurt and bruised and nearly comepletely shattered.
And this, sir, is not what one calls fine.
.:[Author unknown]:.

yogitheambrangyl
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Auricambrflaym on Mon Apr 16, 2012 9:36 pm

Hahaha Kyren's takin them off to the side so she can check Julye's (broken) arm, they'll be still for a while

Auricambrflaym
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Skwidge on Tue Apr 17, 2012 6:34 pm

I didn't really want the teacher there though e.e. But even more perfect Yogi c;! Have him go check it out kay? Then I shall post >:3 ONCE AURI GETS THEM TO A TREE. xD

Skwidge
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby yogitheambrangyl on Tue Apr 17, 2012 6:43 pm

Ok, will do...just what is he supposed to go check out exactly??

yogitheambrangyl
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Skwidge on Tue Apr 17, 2012 7:02 pm

Haha, Julye breaking her arm.

Skwidge
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby yogitheambrangyl on Tue Apr 17, 2012 7:12 pm

Ooooohhhhhhh ok! Gotcha.

yogitheambrangyl
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby yogitheambrangyl on Tue Apr 17, 2012 10:40 pm

Hope that helps Skywidge, I know it's a bit long. I was a bit bored. XD

yogitheambrangyl
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Skwidge on Tue Apr 17, 2012 10:52 pm

HA! Perfect. You know what, I think I'll just reply, doing my idea on you instead of the other two. Or I'll get after them as well. Then I'm curling into bed. xD

Night~ Into the cold sheets I go with the kitty who won't stop meowing and rubbing against my laptop~

Skwidge
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby yogitheambrangyl on Tue Apr 17, 2012 11:08 pm

Haha, glad to be of service. ^-^

Oh nice repnse, wonder what's going on. I'll type something up then nitenite to you all!

yogitheambrangyl
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Auricambrflaym on Tue Apr 24, 2012 4:24 pm

R-E-A-D....... I'm stuck; Julye's unconscious from the pain in her arm, Kyren's kind of busy assessing damage and its now passing period

Auricambrflaym
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Synicate on Sat Apr 28, 2012 3:22 pm

soo sorry if i don't post often, my computer is screwed up. whenever i click something, the page will be broken, and i don't know how to fix it >.< hopefully the bug doesn't last long... and it wont let me go on facebook either, so i know its not the site.... damn computer -.-

Synicate
Member for 13 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!