Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Stand and Deliver

Stand and Deliver

a part of “Stand and Deliver”, a fictional universe by Irish Wolf.

Along the lonely roads, small bands of armed men wait for travelers, ready to produce weapons and cry "Stand and Deliver!" Some be poor, driven to steal, others be bored or indebted nobles but their all highwaymen, Knights of the Roads.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Stand and Deliver”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Stand and Deliver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby 7achary on Thu Mar 29, 2012 10:13 pm

Dude, it's not it's not even a big deal. You could call me Bubba Hotep and I wouldn't mind, honestly. As long as you spell it 7. I made another funny.

Glad to see this thing chuggin' along.

Thanks for the link, Varxint.

NEWS BULLETIN: On Sunday I leave for my new job and probably won't be able to post until Tuesday.

I think the gold has to do with contributors to the site. I think.

"Oh, there's something I ought to tell you."
"Tell me."
"I'm not left-handed either."

Wait... what happened to the rating system? How am I supposed to feel the exultation of my glorious peers? Man, I ain't got no friends (list) anymore and now I can't even get little gold stars.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

7achary
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] Stand and Deliver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ElRey on Wed Apr 04, 2012 3:40 pm

Just a heads up for everyone. I gotta go visit my family in Ohio from the 11th-20th so it is pretty unlikely I'll be able to get a post up in that time. But I will try, honest. Apologies for any inconvenience this may cause.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

ElRey
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: Stand and Deliver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kohananinja on Sun Apr 15, 2012 3:57 pm

So hey, who are we waiting on to post next?

Kohananinja
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Tipworthy Tipworthy Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SkullsandSlippers on Sun Apr 15, 2012 4:08 pm

Irish's turn:)

SkullsandSlippers
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Contributor Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kohananinja on Sun Apr 15, 2012 9:45 pm

Well then...*pointed stare in the direction of our fearless leader*

Kohananinja
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Tipworthy Tipworthy Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby 7achary on Thu Apr 19, 2012 3:49 pm

*taps foot impatiently*

Almost all of the RPs I'm in are frozen. In one the "main guy" disappears for inordinate amounts of time (you know what I'm talkin' 'bout, Skulls). In the other I'm twiddling my thumbs and trying to progress the plot to no avail. Peeps be non-responsive.

Every time I write an RP I end up writing a novel. I'm so used to Pen and Paper that I'm constantly trying to "balance" the game. I end up with a lot of material, too much, and I never post it. Nasty habit, I know.

So we should start this train a-chuggin'. Koo koo kachoo.

7achary
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Irish Wolf on Thu Apr 19, 2012 7:18 pm

Oh stop your whining 7, you could be posting in Breaking the WAAAAAGH! or joined A Letter of Marque, like I suggest once upon a time
Its easy to be brave behind a castle wall
Twelve highlanders and a bagpipe make a rebellion
A king's son is no nobler then the food he eats

Irish Wolf
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Donated! Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SkullsandSlippers on Thu Apr 19, 2012 7:26 pm

I echo 7's complaints of stalled games...:(

Yes, 7 I know what you are talking about. I think we may need to discuss furthering that game along ourselves.

As for Irish's suggestion of Letter of Marque, you should listen to him on that. Varxint runs it and we have some really good players.

And thank you for FINALLY posting Irish :) Hee hee

SkullsandSlippers
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Contributor Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby varxint on Thu Apr 19, 2012 7:38 pm

LoM was also paused. But it's getting better. If not for hockey playoffs... Anyway, don't let the fact that I run it scare you off. We do have good players, if Skulls says so herself. Welcoming new players easily. Take a read and if you like it, submit a char or pm me.

As for stalled games, I can't complain too loudly. :)

varxint
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby 7achary on Thu Apr 19, 2012 10:27 pm

I remember seeing it and the role of carpenter piqued my interest. Dost thou seekest a man of crafts?

EDIT: I see that role has already been procured. I suppose I could be a marine/rigger. Switching to more appropriate forum now.

Irish, I was the last to post in that triangle in WAAAGH! If I post now I'll have to god mod their characters.

7achary
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kohananinja on Thu Apr 19, 2012 11:25 pm

I actually had an idea for the cabinboy/powder monkies slot that i may well apply for soon once I finish this blasted religious studies paper for school...I hate daoism so much right now :(....

Kohananinja
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby 7achary on Tue Apr 24, 2012 1:37 pm

Sorry about the quality of my last post. I don't like it. Can we get to the traveling part after ElRey posts?

7achary
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SkullsandSlippers on Wed Apr 25, 2012 1:06 pm

All good 7. Mine was terribly great either. Only so much observing we can do lol. I imagine it will pick up as we move through the night, then more travelling. At some point a firm plan will need to be set for how we are going to come at the Duke but I figure that should come closer to the actual day. Currently thinking Brennan/Elsbeth will do her best to keep to herself and silent (we will see how that goes) until absolutely necessary.

Once ElRey is able to post (NO rush Rey!) it will be up to Irish to set the tone for us...hint, hint Mr. GM. :) Camping, hard riding....more camping...more riding....lots of conversation I imagine with us trying to get a sense of the others we are working with....strong points, weaknesses, and backgrounds. The first two will hep us for a plan in the best way to use everyone.

So I have to do all my talking here since Elsbeth can't say anything without giving herself away. Sorry guys, stuck listening to me ramble. :)

SkullsandSlippers
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby varxint on Mon Apr 30, 2012 7:16 pm

Was going to wait a bit, but figured I'd post the second part of Braith's cliffhanger while we're paused. I know you all were at the edge of your seats, worried about Braith and the knife to his throat. ;)

varxint
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kohananinja on Sun May 06, 2012 10:54 pm

Soooo, whose turn is it to post...?

Kohananinja
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SkullsandSlippers on Mon May 07, 2012 8:25 am

Well I know Irish was hoping for ElRey to post but I believe real life has kept Rey from posting. So that makes it Irish's turn again to keep us moving on down the road.

SkullsandSlippers
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby 7achary on Thu May 10, 2012 11:55 am

*cough, cough*

Um... Bump.

7achary
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SkullsandSlippers on Thu May 10, 2012 12:19 pm

I do believe our GM has had some long hours at work. I am sure he hasn't forgotten us :)

SkullsandSlippers
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SkullsandSlippers on Wed May 16, 2012 5:20 pm

Alright everyone, here is the deal. Irish has been working some really long hours slinging lobsters. I offered to help move things along with a descriptive post and he agreed. I had his permission. He read, edited and approved the post.

From this point the hope is Braith will rejoin the group (assuming that is the plan Var?) and everyone can post their thoughts on where their character will be during the ambush.

Hopefully by the time we have all done that Irish will be not so quite dead on his feet with such a back log of posts to do and we can move on to the ambush.

I can edit if others see something I missed or wish me to include.

SkullsandSlippers
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby varxint on Wed May 16, 2012 5:46 pm

Well, Braith will catch up soon. I don't need to rush my post in there yet though. So, don't wait on me if others are going to post. I'll get one in when the group wakes up or slightly after. Whatever works best with others posts.

varxint
Member for 12 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!