Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Stand and Deliver

Stand and Deliver

a part of “Stand and Deliver”, a fictional universe by Irish Wolf.

Along the lonely roads, small bands of armed men wait for travelers, ready to produce weapons and cry "Stand and Deliver!" Some be poor, driven to steal, others be bored or indebted nobles but their all highwaymen, Knights of the Roads.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Stand and Deliver”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Stand and Deliver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby freemixer25 on Sat Mar 17, 2012 7:02 pm

a HOSA competition, which is a health science organization.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

freemixer25
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby 7achary on Thu Mar 22, 2012 10:49 am

Hola, mein peeps. Good to see Ninja, ElRey, and Skulls. For those of you I don't know yet; it's good to see you too. This looks really promising I've got the majority of my first post written, I'm waiting on a que from the legendary Irish Lupine.

I saw that you have a cavalry officer, Genesis. Would you like our characters to know each other, or of each other?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

7achary
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ElRey on Thu Mar 22, 2012 2:50 pm

Oh snap. Whuddup homie? Been a long minute.

ElRey
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Irish Wolf on Thu Mar 22, 2012 3:52 pm

My post should be up today, hopefully, work's been hitting me hard this week. Two shifts over nine hours each, no meal break, one because the boat we were to unload was early and last night, because it was only two of us and we had to pack 11 thousand pounds of lobster for shipment. Not a fun night.
Its easy to be brave behind a castle wall
Twelve highlanders and a bagpipe make a rebellion
A king's son is no nobler then the food he eats

Irish Wolf
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Donated! Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SkullsandSlippers on Thu Mar 22, 2012 4:23 pm

7achery, nice to see you again. Welcome :)

SkullsandSlippers
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Contributor Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Genesis Rhapsodos on Thu Mar 22, 2012 10:01 pm

7achery, nice to meet you. That is your call, but I think it would be cool if they knew each other. I imagine it would just be a passing acquaintance.
Valar Morghulis

Genesis Rhapsodos
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby 7achary on Fri Mar 23, 2012 12:47 pm

Not much, but it's good to see "The King" still rolls through here.

No worries, Irish, I know how it is. Labor jobs can be too much sometimes.

Sounds good to me Genesis, perhaps they met when receiving honors after the Battle of Nebster Forest or their companies were stationed in the same place at some point.

7achary
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Irish Wolf on Fri Mar 23, 2012 2:09 pm

And my post is up, continue!

Irish Wolf
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Donated! Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SkullsandSlippers on Sat Mar 24, 2012 12:23 pm

7achery, could you please copy and paste your tab post into the IC thread? Irish asked us to do both. The forum let's us subscribe and get notification that someone has posted and the tab means his game gets marked as active and not failed.

stand-and-deliver-t68609.html

Once you have done that I or someone else can post for our characters so that they stay relatively the same.

Thanks!

SkullsandSlippers
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Contributor Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby 7achary on Sat Mar 24, 2012 7:55 pm

My sincerest apologies, mesdemoiselle and my other illustrious companions. Thank you for pointing me in the right direction.

7achary
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SkullsandSlippers on Sat Mar 24, 2012 8:33 pm

No worries! Just trying to make sure we stay consistent and wasn't sure you knew about the whole copy/paste :)

I have since posted.

SkullsandSlippers
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby 7achary on Sun Mar 25, 2012 5:56 pm

Hey, dudes and dudettes! How does one go about putting an image in a post? Like, I see the img in brackets thing, but do I put a link to an image there or what? Please and danke shun!

EDIT: Nevermind, I did what I should have done to begin with and looked it up in the FAQ.

7achary
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Irish Wolf on Sun Mar 25, 2012 8:12 pm

lol

Where did you need to put an image 7?

Irish Wolf
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby 7achary on Sun Mar 25, 2012 8:49 pm

A DnD 3.5 RP that required an image. So I spent like two hours on google images finding the right image, then like a whole five seconds on MS Paint resizing it.

The idea for it isn't too bad. It reminds me of a Savage Worlds setting I can't remember the name of in which the Elves based their entire society on beauty and whoever won the Miss Rivendale Pageant, or w/e, was the ruler. Dudes could apply, of course. It was pretty neat, I played a former noble who had a scar on his neck that he tried to hide until it was eventually found out and he was exiled. He was one bad ass negotiator, though.

Anyway, pretty much the same idea, but the elves in this game ruled multiple races in this particular Empire and the social standing of each race was also predicated on beauty and elegance.

http://www.roleplaygateway.com/raven-touch-ooc-t69365.html

So, naturally, I made a half orc for this game. Hopefully it will be accepted. I'd like to show him off, so if'n you folks wanna take a look I can post him rye'cheer in this thread.

7achary
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ElRey on Mon Mar 26, 2012 4:02 pm

Sorry for the delay in my posting. I've been able to keep tabs on everything but life hasn't let me sit down and write something quality out in a few days. Hopefully tonight.

ElRey
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby varxint on Mon Mar 26, 2012 8:54 pm

Wait, wait, don't split the party! Isn't that the first rule in gaming.... Ah never mind, no acid pits around here.

So, Braith isn't one to participate in jobs. His style is to set them up and find out the next one. He was asked to find information. I plan to play his tangent out in a 'meanwhile, back at the homestead' kind of way. I'll post up what he finds out during lulls in the action or when real life slows the pace of posting. Keep you all interested in his exploits.

Irish and I have worked out some fun details of what Braith is going to find (no spoilers) so, while he's not there, he will be very much involved in the story.

Have fun raiding the castle.... er... caravan.

varxint
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby 7achary on Tue Mar 27, 2012 10:06 am

I'm good as long as the rogue and the cleric come with us.

Y'know, I can understand a misspelling of 7achary as 7achery. No big deal, but people in some other threads are calling me heretical bastardized versions of my name that I can barely read. Seriously, I re-read this one post like five times before I realized the author was referring to me. Please friends, just call me 7 or That-one-really-really-good-looking-guy-with-the-enigmatic-smile-and-the-huge... vocabulary.

7achary
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ElRey on Thu Mar 29, 2012 1:55 am

Managed to get a post up. Nothing impressive but I'm no longer holding things up. Hurray :)

ElRey
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SkullsandSlippers on Thu Mar 29, 2012 7:37 am

@Var "You think it will work?"
"It will take a miracle."

Love Princess Bride.

@7 I feel even worse now for getting your name wrong although I was one of the good ones and only messed up a letter. Did it twice however :P

@ElRey I think the post is fine. Rat it there and we can be off on our adventure. :)

@Irish Are we waiting for Freemixer or Channing?

SkullsandSlippers
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby varxint on Thu Mar 29, 2012 8:17 am

"Ah, but he is only MOSTLY dead."

Pretty sure Braith will shoot any six fingered man at first sight.

I'll be putting together a PM over the weekend Irish. I've worked out a few additional details that Braith will get and you should probably know them, being the GM and all. ;)

varxint
Member for 12 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!