Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Realities

Realities

a part of “Realities”, a fictional universe by poeticjustice8012.

A private RP, by invitation only.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Realities”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Realities

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nightgem on Sun Apr 01, 2012 10:45 pm

So, I recently got a job, and it's way more energy-consuming than I realized it was going to be. Between that and school, I just don't have the time to roleplay anymore. I'm really sorry guys, but I think I have to drop out. You can either just let me fade out or write me out anyway you want, it doesn't matter to me. Again, I'm really sorry. D:

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Nightgem
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby freakofnature on Mon Apr 02, 2012 7:40 pm

I CAN POST TODAY! lemme get my box of candy ready, reread all this amazing writing, and then vomit out a few 100 words or so. I have been rambling all day, so i might do so in the post too. Sorry ahead of time. ^^"

Edit: POSTED! 600-something words. good enough. now to start on my health essay. *kills self* imma disappear now. OH AND SPEC! Freak felt like being a bitch to your char. ^^" that was fun to write. sorry though.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

freakofnature
Member for 14 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby poeticjustice8012 on Mon Apr 02, 2012 9:06 pm

@Gem: Oh, ok. ^^" I'm glad that you got a job, but I can't help but be bummed you're dropping out. -hugs- Hopefully your thing will go well, though~! ^^"

@Okmin: Oh, yay! ^^ You probably want to post... Soon... xD

@Freak: Honey, I love yah, (xD) but you forgot to reply to my post entirely... And Shadow's... So... Erm... Yeah... ^^" You may want to edit that just a little~ You're being so. So. Mean. To Spec. xD
Break Me But Never Beat Me

poeticjustice8012
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby freakofnature on Mon Apr 02, 2012 11:55 pm

Hmmmm Ah! Yes I see. Well shit. I might be able to at school twm. ^^" I'm on a time crunch. And massive tiredness. Though at the.same.time.I might have planned that too. Not quiet sure.

EDIT: yeah i edited n stuff. ^^" im sure you saw it, but in case you didnt. i had to do it at school and all my friends were trying to read over my shoulder. That, and the fact that i was at school, made sure that the cockney slang was close to non-existent. sorry about that. xD

freakofnature
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby poeticjustice8012 on Fri Apr 06, 2012 9:11 pm

It's fine ^^ Cockney slang is amazing, though. I love it. I'm actually having one of my characters speak in it now... xD But yeah. I'll probably reply soon because I need to have Deity react and all that, but afterwards... Okmin, you want to go? I'll PM Maci and see if she's still around ^^"

poeticjustice8012
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Re: Realities

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Maci-Care on Wed Apr 11, 2012 7:27 am

I'm waiting in Okmin to post, but I can do mine if you guys want me to.

Maci-Care
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Visual Appeal Inspiration

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Okmin on Tue Apr 17, 2012 10:17 pm

Sorry! DX I'm back now though. Posting some more internal monologue stuff. You guys like that, right? 'cause I like writing it :P

Edit: My longest post so far. Hope that makes up for the absence.

Okmin
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby poeticjustice8012 on Sat Apr 21, 2012 8:38 pm

You can all kill me later. Posting now. ^^"

poeticjustice8012
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby freakofnature on Thu Apr 26, 2012 10:24 pm

i posted. i'm alive. Not for long, but ALIVE. sorta. Getting my grades up with extra credit. hopefully back on Tuesday by the LATEST. enjoy my post. xD

freakofnature
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby poeticjustice8012 on Sat Apr 28, 2012 4:42 pm

@Freak: Awesome~! I'll go check it out and see if there's anything I can do/if I need to harass more people...

Bad news, though. Apparently Maci is no longer interested, so... It's kind of down to Freak, Spec, Shadow, Okmin, and me... If any of you know anyone who might want to join, feel free to tell me? ^^"

poeticjustice8012
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby freakofnature on Sat Apr 28, 2012 4:54 pm

wait no Maci? poooo. D: well there is still 5 of us. I will TRY to get my grade up faster, but i cant say much. Dx i'll be on almost 24/7 in the summer though. i promise that. ^^

freakofnature
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Maci-Care on Sat Apr 28, 2012 8:48 pm

I'm not gone, just for a little bit, till we find a house. We don't have a computer in the RV. Sorry.

Maci-Care
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Visual Appeal Inspiration

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby poeticjustice8012 on Sun Apr 29, 2012 6:28 pm

@Maci: Oh, ok ^^" I'm glad you're just missing, rather than gone completely.... As weird as that sounds. ^^"

@All: I'm sorry for taking so long, I'm figuring out who needs/should post next now... I think it's Spec or Okmin, though I could be wrong...

poeticjustice8012
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Okmin on Sun Apr 29, 2012 10:35 pm

I'll post tomorrow.

Okmin
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby freakofnature on Mon Apr 30, 2012 7:59 pm

as odd as it sounds, i'm sorta glad its going slow. >.< grounded n such, and it gives me time to think of my posts, ya know? I'm trying to configure a way on my phone so that i can read/edit/write word-like documents with ease. That may help a tad bit for me, but i cant be positive. ^^ sorry for the lack...of living-ness i've been giving off. I do tend to drop off the grid for a good part of the spring/early summer.

freakofnature
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Maci-Care on Tue May 01, 2012 8:17 am

Yeah, you guys can control maci till I finally get a pc, if you guys want. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Maci-Care
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby poeticjustice8012 on Sun May 13, 2012 1:06 pm

So then.... Time to go harass Okmin and Spectrum about posting~! >D

@Maci: Aw, it's ok, just hope that your computer problems are fixed up soon! ^^

poeticjustice8012
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby freakofnature on Sun May 13, 2012 5:14 pm

Woo m alive so I can post again. Just tell me when!!

freakofnature
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Maci-Care on Wed May 23, 2012 9:47 pm

It's not computer problems, just that I'm living in an RV in a trailer park till we move into our house, which is June 29th. But again, sorry guys. But I should be able to and would love to, be in the redo of the rp.

Maci-Care
Member for 13 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!