Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Perfect Race

The Perfect Race

a part of “The Perfect Race”, a fictional universe by SunniBunny.

What if the life you've lived up until now has all been fake? What if you were actually a human- not just any human- but a "super" human with special abilities designed to be the perfect species, raised secretly in a lab?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Perfect Race”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: The Perfect Race

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tsukiakari on Tue Jul 17, 2012 11:01 am

Just a few things I noticed. First, both Crow and Ayano seem to have tried to pick up Ayumu and drag her downstairs, so that's just something minor that should probably be corrected. Secondly, Ayumu was almost unconscious, with her hands shaking from excessive adrenaline and her vision blurred from the pain and lack of oxygen, so she's probably going to have missed the vitals on the six people she shot at, although since it was at point blank, she did probably score several decent hits. And, finally, nobody seems to have mentioned grabbing Ayumu's sword, so someone should probably do that, lest she end up weaponless. XD

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Tsukiakari
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DreamerOnTheStars on Tue Jul 17, 2012 1:06 pm

Oh lol i just noticed ^^" i guess we posted around the same time. Welll ill edit out my post in a sec
“The weak can never forgive. Forgiveness is the attribute of the strong.”

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

DreamerOnTheStars
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ashes-6695 on Sat Jul 28, 2012 8:39 pm

gahhhh, i lost track of posting again >.<

I need to post some time filler and then come up with something. Great, another long one, huh? Well, i guess thats what time filler does, lololololol

Ashes-6695
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SunniBunny on Wed Aug 01, 2012 3:56 am

No posts in a week... *flips table* Is everyone dead?! (/ º[]º)/ 彡┻━┻
If only I could actually make a cheeto gun..

Shoujo manga addict~ <3

Art will ALWAYS be my passion.

SunniBunny
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ashes-6695 on Sat Aug 04, 2012 11:00 am

ill try to get something in!! (has been distracted with makinf my cosplay >_> sorry)

Ashes-6695
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tsukiakari on Fri Aug 17, 2012 1:45 pm

I'm still here, if it means anything. X.X

Tsukiakari
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SunniBunny on Sat Sep 01, 2012 12:30 am

Oh my goodness, I thought this was dead! O.O TIME TO REACTIVATE SYSTEMS!

SunniBunny
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tsukiakari on Sat Sep 01, 2012 7:20 am

Righty-o. I'm still here, and I'll make a post with Ayumu coming back to consciousness if some other people post and are still here. Glad to see this isn't quite dead yet!

Tsukiakari
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Monochrome on Fri Sep 07, 2012 12:16 pm

I posted, finally~

Monochrome
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VitaminHeart on Sun Sep 09, 2012 9:51 am

I am still around, I just started a new job and I'm feeling wiped out right now.
The only verdict is vengeance; a vendetta held as a votive, not in vain, for the value and veracity of such shall one day vindicate the vigilant and the virtuous. Verily, this vichyssoise of verbiage veers most verbose, so let me simply add that it's my very good honour to meet you and you may call me Vit.

VitaminHeart
Scholar
Member for 14 years
Contributor Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Beta Tester Greeter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ashes-6695 on Mon Sep 10, 2012 1:42 pm

im gonna try really hard to make a post, but..... work and oh school im try guys im try

Ashes-6695
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Monochrome on Fri Sep 14, 2012 2:41 am

Sorry my post is tout to be so late, but I'll post when I get off work.

Monochrome
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Monochrome on Fri Sep 14, 2012 1:16 pm

I posted~~~

Monochrome
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VitaminHeart on Sun Sep 16, 2012 8:12 pm

Posted. I'm not certain where to send Oren at this point, but I figured I might as well write this up. Oren has some parental issues.

VitaminHeart
Scholar
Member for 14 years
Contributor Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Beta Tester Greeter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ashes-6695 on Mon Sep 17, 2012 11:24 am

oh gawd im so behind but i really wanna get something up today 0_0 i try guise i trie

Ashes-6695
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ashes-6695 on Tue Sep 18, 2012 6:27 pm

woulda posted it earlier but my internet decided to derp.

Ashes-6695
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SunniBunny on Tue Sep 18, 2012 11:52 pm

Q∆Q I think the RP can be saved now..! WOOT! All I need is my internet to cooperate for once and let me play my MMOs. o-o

SunniBunny
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tsukiakari on Mon Sep 24, 2012 3:09 pm

IT'S ALIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIVE! *mad scientist laugh*

I'll try to get in a post soon. Bit busy still. X.X

Tsukiakari
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DreamerOnTheStars on Tue Sep 25, 2012 10:18 am

Ill post today~ but i gotta catch up first soo yeah. Im surprised that it rebooted, dont see that in many roleplays :D

DreamerOnTheStars
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SunniBunny on Wed Sep 26, 2012 4:09 am

I'm surprised too- I didn't think that it would be, ALIVEEE! once again. o.o

SunniBunny
Member for 13 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!