Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Branches of Power

Branches of Power

a part of “Branches of Power”, a fictional universe by Basta.

Though linked through the Lines, they must bond together to stop a god.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Branches of Power”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Branches of Power

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Arke on Sun Apr 22, 2012 8:19 pm

Lifecharacter wrote:Would Lorry prefer "Mister Magician" or just "Magician?"

"Signor Magician" maybe?

He would have no clue what he meant or what he was trying to imply, so any would be fine.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Arke
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Contributor Person of Interest Lifegiver Greeter Concierge Visual Appeal Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Basta on Mon Apr 23, 2012 8:42 pm

Now Lily has made a bad impression on everyone! Yay~!!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Basta
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lifecharacter on Mon Apr 23, 2012 9:50 pm

So should I just respond again to move this conversation along or should I wait so my name doesn't keep appearing?

Lifecharacter
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheFinalOne on Tue Apr 24, 2012 3:06 am

So should I just respond again to move the conversation along with Isabel or should I wait so my name doesn't keep appearing?
ImageRespect ma authoritah!
Are you irritated at coming last in every single thing? Don't worry. For just a cookie, I'll be TheFinalOne.

TheFinalOne
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Basta on Tue Apr 24, 2012 5:35 am

Lawl. For a second I thought it was a double post. Yes, move your respective conversations along. After Lily gets berated by Michael, she'll call everyone to the outer courtyard to explain why they're all there and what the plan is.

Basta
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FizzGig on Tue Apr 24, 2012 11:20 am

I think Jaida and Rita are going to end up getting themselves into trouble with their exploring behaviors. <_<

I hope there aren't any ghouls locked up in the closets.
Writing is a socially acceptable form of Multiple-Personality-Disorder--C.S.Lewis

FizzGig
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Millionaire Party Starter Contributor Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheFinalOne on Tue Apr 24, 2012 1:38 pm

Who is Isaac Morrow?
I keep tagging him by mistake instead of Isabel, quite infuriating. Also, posted.

TheFinalOne
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Basta on Tue Apr 24, 2012 2:53 pm

I have no idea. I don't think there's anyone named Isaac Morrow in this rp....

Basta
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Talisman on Thu Apr 26, 2012 1:03 am

Because I was curious, I went ahead and added him to Izzy's first post so that I could see what his character sheet looked like (Go ahead and think of him as one of the guys Izzy socked in my intro. Conveniently, he's also in Boston too). Which brings me to a revelation.

Those abandoned characters from finished RPs? Turns out I can go to the old RP tab, edit the character into one of my posts, and the press it to bring up the character sheet. Sure, it won't let me edit it, but it's better than starting from scratch. I saved one of my old characters (Caine) like that, and now his soul is safely saved away in a Doc in the bowels of my hard drive. Though looking back on him... I kinda sucked at writing character sheets

Anyway, just my little discovery.
The Canticle of Fate: Silver Lion Stanza
"Though I am flesh, Your Light is ever present,
And those I have called, they remember,
And they shall endure."

Talisman
Member for 15 years
Contributor Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Millionaire Completionist Arc Warden Beta Tester Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Basta on Sat Apr 28, 2012 2:17 pm

Is that everyone? I'll start drafting up the big plan thing...

Basta
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheFinalOne on Sun Apr 29, 2012 9:53 pm

How is the big plan thing coming along?

TheFinalOne
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Basta on Mon Apr 30, 2012 2:50 pm

Poorly. I got called in early yesterday on top of other shenanigans. I should have it done tonight, however.

EDIT: It's up. You can applaud now.

Basta
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheFinalOne on Tue May 01, 2012 12:27 am

Ye! Training montage!

TheFinalOne
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Talisman on Tue May 01, 2012 11:17 am

Does this montage include Eye of the Tiger?

That song can prepare anybody for anything? Destroying an evil cult? Eye of the Tiger. Defeating a number of powerful wizards? Eye of the Tiger! Taking out a physical goddess? Eye of the mother****in' Tiger!

Talisman
Member for 15 years
Contributor Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Millionaire Completionist Arc Warden Beta Tester Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Basta on Thu May 03, 2012 10:29 pm

Everyone alive? Holler if you're dead!

Basta
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Talisman on Fri May 04, 2012 4:43 pm

I'm alive, I just can't spit out a post right now.

Talisman
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Crooked Thoughts on Fri May 04, 2012 8:17 pm

Maybe a good time jump is in order? Get us into a skirmish or on quest/mission?
Self Proclaimed, Master Realm Weaver: need help creating a RP? PM me!

Vivid-Minds; a society of sophisticated RPers and Roleplays. Join us?

...LIVE in your world, ROLEPLAY in mine...

Crooked Thoughts
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lifecharacter on Fri May 04, 2012 10:16 pm

Wouldn't that skip through the whole "getting to know each other" part? It can work but then you have to PM pretty much anyone you think necessary to establish exactly what happened, then coordinate that with everyone else, and so on.

I'm not really posting now because I feel like my character would have just interrupted her halfway through the speech, but I didn't really get the chance to do it and now I'm left with glazed eyes and empty thoughts.

Lifecharacter
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Basta on Sat May 05, 2012 1:22 pm

Yea, Im not sure I want to skip anything as of yet, but I'll take a vote.

All in favor of me writing a training montage and skipping to an action-y scene, say "Stfu already".

All opposed, say something equally clever.

Basta
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Talisman on Sat May 05, 2012 11:42 pm

I'd rather play out a bit of the training with everyone, because I think the reactions between the group and the abilities of the individual would be interesting. "The 5 foot Spaniard is our tank? Lolwut?" Izzy eviscerates a punching bag with a stoney fist. "... Right."

Course, that would require a small time skip to the next day (training day)

Say something clever? Ha, you act like I can even say something clever like that. (Nay to montage, yay to training)
Last edited by Talisman on Sun May 06, 2012 1:20 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Talisman
Member for 15 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!