Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Work of Art

Work of Art

a part of “Work of Art”, a fictional universe by Trickster132.

Color is sucked away, How do you even express yourself without color...

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Work of Art”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Work of Art

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Trickster132 on Mon Apr 09, 2012 12:05 am

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Work of Art"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
The Trickster is Watching

roleplay/fibonacci/

R.I.P Piermario Morosini (1986-2012)

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Trickster132
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] Work of Art

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CuteAsKaylah on Mon Apr 09, 2012 12:43 am

can I reserve a artist?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

CuteAsKaylah
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Barel on Mon Apr 09, 2012 12:48 am

I would like to reserve an artist.

Barel
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Trickster132 on Mon Apr 09, 2012 12:50 am

Yes, you can, reservations lasts for 48 hours, promise me that you'll make one in the 48 hours from your reservations, I'm tired of people saying in the OOC "Can I reserve this role" or "I'll make a character" and then days later, they don't even make any characters or reserve any roles. Also, PM your character profile, makes my life easier.

Trickster132
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby angelwolf123 on Mon Apr 09, 2012 1:39 am

Could I reserve Dali, please?

*has a thing for leaders of 'bad' organizations*
girls dont get hiccups... they get she-cups.

angelwolf123
Member for 14 years
Contributor Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Person of Interest Beta Tester Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Trickster132 on Mon Apr 09, 2012 2:01 am

Yes, you can reserve Dali, He's the main villain after all ;)

Trickster132
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby angelwolf123 on Mon Apr 09, 2012 2:24 am

Since my mathmatical skills are lacking, to say the least, I need to check in with you on something. Assuming Dali was 18 when all of this started (1982, I picked 18 because that seemed like an appropriate age for graffiti artists to have big dreams and the courage to try to fulfill them), he would be roughly 42 for the roleplay, correct?

angelwolf123
Member for 14 years
Contributor Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Person of Interest Beta Tester Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Trickster132 on Mon Apr 09, 2012 2:30 am

Yeah, he's about 42, Just wondering, why do you ask? Do you prefer playing young or old characters

Trickster132
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby angelwolf123 on Mon Apr 09, 2012 3:39 am

Personally, I prefer playing only youngish girls. However, I am fine with playing guys of practically any age! I was asking because I could totally see myself giving Dali the age of 42 when the age of choice is, say, 65. I am simply that bad with math!

angelwolf123
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ShardsOfGlass on Mon Apr 09, 2012 11:31 am

Hey, I looked at all the art styles and was wondering, if I make a character could i have his art style Graffiti, Like you see on warehouse walls and stuff. If so I would like to reserve a character
ShardsOfGlass

ShardsOfGlass
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Trickster132 on Mon Apr 09, 2012 12:04 pm

That's acceptable, I'll put that on there

Trickster132
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RiotTerritory on Mon Apr 09, 2012 12:47 pm

This is an amazing idea for an RP! Love it, could I reserve an artist?

RiotTerritory
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Trickster132 on Mon Apr 09, 2012 4:46 pm

Yes, you can, please note that reservations last for 48 hours

Trickster132
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RiotTerritory on Mon Apr 09, 2012 7:11 pm

I'm still a bit confused, is Chroma City in the United States? Or is it another world? Like in my character history, could I say that she moved from California? Cause it says the two artist were from New York City... so...

RiotTerritory
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Trickster132 on Mon Apr 09, 2012 7:43 pm

Chroma City is a fictional city in the United States, Just to clear any misunderstandings that anyone might have.

Trickster132
Member for 12 years

Re: Work of Art

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Trickster132 on Tue Apr 10, 2012 2:38 am

Any people that are currently reserving a role, you guys have 24 hours left in your reservation. Make your characters quick before someone else takes a role they like

Trickster132
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Trickster132 on Tue Apr 10, 2012 5:39 pm

OK, guys, as I was looking at a bunch of roleplays to get some ideas for my next RolePlay, I came across this:

Harlequin Spectrum

I don't even know if this roleplay copies my idea or not. If you have time, could you please look at it and tell me if this roleplay plagiarizes my idea or not.

Trickster132
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RiotTerritory on Tue Apr 10, 2012 8:13 pm

I saw that as well and I started thinking of that too... I think that the basic idea of the color being lost may be copied, but I could be wrong. Ya never know.

RiotTerritory
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Trickster132 on Tue Apr 10, 2012 9:32 pm

I Private Messaged an Administartor, hopefully, he/she will tell us if it's plagiarized or not

Trickster132
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ameryln on Wed Apr 11, 2012 1:00 am

May I reserve an artist? this is actually a really interesting concept.
I am currently missing. If I should find myself before I come back, please notify me so the chances of me successfully locating myself will be higher.

Ameryln
Member for 14 years
Promethean Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!