Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Outcast Boulevard

Outcast Boulevard

a part of “Outcast Boulevard”, a fictional universe by fauxreality.

Eight misfit teens will learn what it is to love, to lose, and find out who they are in one life-altering summer. (Full!)

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Outcast Boulevard”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Outcast Boulevard

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby fauxreality on Sat Apr 28, 2012 11:10 pm

I feel like I should do something for this momentous occasion. O.O
Some girls dream about running away with Prince Charming.
I dream about running away with
The Doctor.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

fauxreality
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby deadaray on Sat Apr 28, 2012 11:14 pm

I see how Tim's celebrating ;)

haha and I love all the little heart to hearts going on right now with Jessa and Emma and then Zack and Grey

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

deadaray
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby fauxreality on Sat Apr 28, 2012 11:18 pm

Oh yes, Tim is celebrating the only way he knows how. ;D

I don't like Spongebob, but here's a "HOORAY" gif.

And yes. (: The heart to hearts are very cute. :D

fauxreality
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lilwolfygurl on Sat Apr 28, 2012 11:35 pm

Tim is seriously my new hero <3 :3

Woot! Pyong is happy for us! I'm happy how this RP is turning out c: Even though half of us are AWOL.
To those who loved this world... and knew friendly company therein: This reunion is for you.

lilwolfygurl
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby fauxreality on Sat Apr 28, 2012 11:38 pm

I am too. :D
I was so freaked out about making it, thinking it was just going to die on me and what not. So this is really great. :D

By the way, that fox thing is adorable.

fauxreality
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby deadaray on Sun Apr 29, 2012 10:55 am

This is so exciting :) haha the roleplays I like usually die after a couple days hahaha

deadaray
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mela on Sun Apr 29, 2012 10:58 am

Sometimes one just gets lucky and lands several active players with an active interest... ^^ Other times, merely 1 inactive player can kill a RP.
Life consists of choices. If you wish to change your life, all you have to do, is choose to.
A true writer is an artist, but instead of paint and a canvas, he is given a string of letters and a piece of paper.

Mela
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby deadaray on Sun Apr 29, 2012 2:54 pm

hahahahaha yes! crazy ex! \m/

deadaray
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby fauxreality on Sun Apr 29, 2012 3:55 pm

Lolololol. "No kittens died."

fauxreality
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ShudderFox- on Sun Apr 29, 2012 5:35 pm

Thank you, thank you. *takes bow*

ShudderFox-
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby deadaray on Sun Apr 29, 2012 5:48 pm

I keep trying to figure out what's going to happen with Greyson and Emma but I can't hahaha the suspense is killing me :P (in a good way of course haha)

deadaray
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby fauxreality on Mon Apr 30, 2012 11:01 pm

There is a demon turtle in my backyard.

True story.

fauxreality
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lilwolfygurl on Mon Apr 30, 2012 11:22 pm

Demon turtle? Sounds creepy :x

I've seen snapping turtles and water turtles and bow turtles but never a demon turtle.
Did it happen to look like this?

lilwolfygurl
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby fauxreality on Mon Apr 30, 2012 11:40 pm

YES. EXACTLY LIKE THAT. XD

fauxreality
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby fauxreality on Tue May 01, 2012 7:39 pm

So, I think that the story lines for the first day are pretty much wrapped up. With the exception of Mela, Silver, and the two that went AWOL. But I think we can go ahead and move on to the next day.

fauxreality
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby deadaray on Tue May 01, 2012 9:03 pm

sounds good :)

deadaray
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mela on Tue May 01, 2012 11:56 pm

Blegh... -.-'

Mela
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby akjadestar on Fri May 04, 2012 8:36 am

Wow, it's been soooo long! Just wanted to let you guys know that I definitely haven't forgotten about this, and I'll try to do a post later today, after school :D

akjadestar
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby fauxreality on Fri May 04, 2012 8:54 am

:D yaaaay.

fauxreality
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby akjadestar on Sat May 05, 2012 12:27 am

Wow, it feels so good to finally post again :D and my post wasn't even super short either!

akjadestar
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!