Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Bleach: The Dying Of The Light

Bleach: Rage Against The Dying Of The Light

a part of “Bleach: The Dying Of The Light”, a fictional universe by Dex.

An alternate-universe to the cannon Bleach with new characters and plot. Oh, and I promise I won't let anyone become crazy-super powerful in one post.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Bleach: The Dying Of The Light”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Bleach: Rage Against The Dying Of The Light

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dex on Sat May 26, 2012 11:58 pm

I just went ahead and posted the first big action scene if anyone wants to jump in and start showing off. After all, might as well let them eat cake.
You're not your job. You're not how much money you have in the bank. You're not the car you drive. You're not the contents of your wallet. You're not your fucking khakis. You're the all-singing, all-dancing crap of the world.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Dex
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tsukiakari on Mon May 28, 2012 1:10 pm

K. I'm going to wait until someone attacks Jin/he attacks someone before I make my attack, like I told you via PM. We can work out some epic compilation post at that point. =D

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Tsukiakari
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vizcious on Tue May 29, 2012 1:38 pm

Can you give us a little information on the hooded figures, i.e. how many, what are they, powers etc. If you do not want to divulge their identity just yet I understand. I just want to be able to create an enemy to converse with and need to know the set guidelines for their persona. For example are Jin and the hooded men using hollows, are the hooded men hollows, quincy, or something new alltogether. I think the reason its dragging along for the most part is that Jin is technically the only adversary right now. I kinda sucks to have everyone fighting the same character and waiting for the last person to finish their action so we can act accordingly. Most people are kinda stuck in limbo watching. If you need help creating a new enemy not in the current Bleach Universe I'm sure we could come up with something.

Vizcious
Member for 15 years
Author Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dex on Tue May 29, 2012 4:05 pm

I was just planning on someone eventually attacking Jin and then the whole reveal of what they are would happen during that. Once the Captain's were there, rather than just on the way there, I was planning on Kayasaki recovering his sword and then revealing everything about the hooded figures and their connection to Jin. I thought if I used Yuushi as fodder it would have people appear there sooner. I wasn't planning a massive, 'each Captain has an opponent then go!' scenario, nor one where everyone fights Jin.

The stage of events were going to be as follows;

1. Captain's arrive
2. Tsukiakari can do her post
3. Enemy reveals itself
4. Gensaiken arrives
5. The enemies escape with Jin somewhere I'm not at liberty to say
6. Hunt for answers begins and plans to attack place that cannot be said.

If it makes it go faster, I'll edit my post and redo the scene.

Dex
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vizcious on Tue May 29, 2012 5:47 pm

You do not have to edit just do it however you planned. I'm probably just being impatient. If so I apologize. I was not thinking about a major battle at this time but more along the lines of a task to accomplish. It just seems like no one is posting and everyone is waiting for something to happen that they can insert themselves into.

Vizcious
Member for 15 years
Author Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dex on Tue May 29, 2012 6:48 pm

well, I already edited. It'll probably be better in the long run this way.

Dex
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tsukiakari on Tue May 29, 2012 8:41 pm

Awesome. I'll be posting momentarily. I must say, Nura's strategy was really fun to write, even if it didn't exactly work.

Tsukiakari
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tsukiakari on Thu May 31, 2012 2:39 pm

Err... Hello? Did everyone quit this?

Tsukiakari
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby A.C. on Thu May 31, 2012 7:50 pm

I am still in this, just a little tongue tied as to what I should post, but some people may not want to read your post by the length of it and will either wait till it doesnt matter onr they figure out what the gist was by other people's posts.

A.C.
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dex on Thu May 31, 2012 8:40 pm

Gist=
Rin attacked Kaysaki.
Caused huge explosion.
lost and fainted.
Now Mugen, Jin and the anyone-can-control Arrancar are left. Theoretically this allows for 3 simultaneous battles.

Dex
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dex on Sun Jun 03, 2012 11:14 pm

Okay, here's what I've narrowed it down to as the reasons people won't post:

1. They know they won't win in their first fight against the enemies and don't want to make their oh-so-powerful character look weak even for a second.
2. Too many characters made by the same people. Srsly, I let it get way out of hand.
3. I was more focused on a bleach rp, rather than doing a decent story and having a decent set up (Like starting the rp in the middle of a war, or great turmoil/strife) This lead to a bad vibe and intro.
4. I accepted characters I shouldn't of accepted, knowing full well what it would of lead to. I mean, what's the point in forcing them to post when I know it will just lead to 15 posts with two people just shrugging off each others attacks.
5. Not letting people create enemies.

I will reflect on the above an adjust accordingly, but I'm calling this rp officially dead in the water. Take it out to the desert and shoot it for all I care. Sorry to those of you who tried to make it work, and I appreciate your interest. I plan on starting a new Bleach rp, but with a much better premise and lead-in. Rather than just throwing something together at 2 am. As I am off school starting this week, I will have a lot of time to devote to it. If you've given up on me or the idea, whatever, don't sign up. Go about your life enjoying it to the fullest. However, if you are willing to try it again, you can just carry your old character over to the new one. Also, pick your favorite as I'm doing character cut-offs at 2 max, maybe even 1.

Good luck with all future endeavors, and I hope to see you around the forums... This all sounded way to official and its making me feel awkward. So I'll end it here.

Dex
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PrincessBoy on Tue Jun 05, 2012 12:59 pm

Well, I wanted to post, but no one would interact with my character. It made me feel very left out. :<
Dear bitch,
You deserve to die. I changed your facebook status to "I like girls!" and changed your password.
I know you're taking my clothes. I know you're taking my clothes. So I've got the police coming.
Love forever, Heechul ♥

PrincessBoy
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!