Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Bleach: The Dying Of The Light

Bleach: Rage Against The Dying Of The Light

a part of “Bleach: The Dying Of The Light”, a fictional universe by Dex.

An alternate-universe to the cannon Bleach with new characters and plot. Oh, and I promise I won't let anyone become crazy-super powerful in one post.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Bleach: The Dying Of The Light”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Bleach: Rage Against The Dying Of The Light

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nitenovanavium on Sun May 20, 2012 10:14 pm

hey ^^ i took a position for 9th, considering they're the overall protectors.
i have no idea how to put images there. someone help me >.<
Friend of many, god of none.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Nitenovanavium
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Talisman on Sun May 20, 2012 10:39 pm

[-img][-/img]

No dashes( - ) though, and put the direct link between the tags.
The Canticle of Fate: Silver Lion Stanza
"Though I am flesh, Your Light is ever present,
And those I have called, they remember,
And they shall endure."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Talisman
Member for 15 years
Contributor Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Millionaire Completionist Arc Warden Beta Tester Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby A.C. on Sun May 20, 2012 10:54 pm

Damn! I guess I am giving up my Squad 2 Captain reserve because I don't it would make sense for there to be 2 Captains with pretty damn near identical Bankai Abilities. My normal idea for a 2nd Squad Captain tends to go with a very fast character that when in Bankai has the power to control flames, and Talisman got it in before me so I am not making a Squad 2 Captain. I may go with a different position though...

A.C.
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ZombieGil on Mon May 21, 2012 12:22 am

Hey, Dex, I was wondering if, when you have time obviously, could you update the intro abit? You know, have all the characters' name next to their position rather than Taken. I think it'd be cool, :D

ZombieGil
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dex on Mon May 21, 2012 1:26 am

@ Zombie
Yeah, I was planning on doing that on Monday. Right now I'm just checking in before I go to bed.
You're not your job. You're not how much money you have in the bank. You're not the car you drive. You're not the contents of your wallet. You're not your fucking khakis. You're the all-singing, all-dancing crap of the world.

Dex
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nitenovanavium on Mon May 21, 2012 6:50 am

cool, now i can actually add some pics ^^

Though, one more question, in some of your profiles you guys seemed to have a core pic alligned to the right, with your text going up the side, is that a special thing or just [-right][-/right]

Edit: dont worry i got it ^^ it's like V-bulletin
so i'm just waiting on acceptance and then i'm ready :P

Nitenovanavium
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vizcious on Mon May 21, 2012 10:17 am

Can i reserve the 12th seat captain. I will have a bio up by tmr night.

Vizcious
Member for 15 years
Author Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ZombieGil on Mon May 21, 2012 10:55 am

@Nite: YEAY! Another character done! :D And yes, pretty much every special effect is [-left][-/left] and so on.

@Vizcious: Awesome! Thanks for showing interest and joining! :D

ZombieGil
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tsukiakari on Mon May 21, 2012 11:46 am

Yeah, I was thinking after his berserker phase as well, Talisman.

As for images, to align an image to the left side, like I did with Rin's character picture, do this.

Code: Select all
[left][img]Image link.[/img][/left]
There's also [right][img][/img][/right]
and [center][img][/img][/center]

Tsukiakari
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nitenovanavium on Mon May 21, 2012 4:56 pm

So when is this kicking off?

Nitenovanavium
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dex on Mon May 21, 2012 11:32 pm

The roleplay will start tomorrow evening. I just have to make an npc sheet (Just the commander and a few others) and we're good to go.

I'll post names next to division they belong to for unclaimed spots, along with a short description. I'll leave your imagination to what they look like. Anyone with someone playing them will have the roleplayers name next to it so there is no confusion.

Expect for characters specifically labeled in the npc sheet, anyone can play npc characters.

I ain't gonna lie, this is going to take me a while...

Dex
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ZombieGil on Mon May 21, 2012 11:54 pm

Hey Dex, if you need help with the npc sheets, pm me and I'll give you some assistance! :D

ZombieGil
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Talisman on Tue May 22, 2012 12:01 am

So I've been thinking about making a Lieutenant... So who would like a Lieutenant?!

Talisman
Member for 15 years
Contributor Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Millionaire Completionist Arc Warden Beta Tester Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ZombieGil on Tue May 22, 2012 12:11 am

I'm like 99% sure that Tsuki wants one, lol ^^ She's the 10th Cpt.

EDIT* I'm gonna make another Character... I'm just not sure, Lt of Squad 13 or Cpt of Squad 8~ Decisions, decisions... I'll turn him in tomorrow before we start, although he might not be perfectly finished, XD ... I'm leaning towards the Lt. since it requires a little less work~ no Bankai, technically.

ZombieGil
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dex on Tue May 22, 2012 12:33 am

Well, I already submitted the npc sheet, so if any characters are added between now and the start of the rp I'll just delete the npc under the sheet.

Dex
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby A.C. on Tue May 22, 2012 1:50 am

I have been talking about making a Lt. for Tsuki with her, just running into original Zanpakuto problem lol, or atleast a Zanpakuto that isn't all crazy like.

A.C.
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Talisman on Tue May 22, 2012 2:18 am

And like that I find myself liking Amy a lot more than I did Yuri...

What does that say about my manliness? I don't know...

Talisman
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Akionakamura on Tue May 22, 2012 6:26 am

lol i working on making a LT for Squad 10 or 5 that should be up by the end of the day

Akionakamura
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tsukiakari on Tue May 22, 2012 2:03 pm

Hey, GM, A.C.'s making a squad 10 lieutenant, so you don't need to NPC that spot. =D

Tsukiakari
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby A.C. on Tue May 22, 2012 3:39 pm

Dex I thought I should mention this because the Lt. NPC you made for squad 11 does not work as Squad 11 is against Kido based Zanpakuto's, a reason I had a hard time coming up with Zane's Zanpakuto abilities, I made one to suit the squad as a whole even if it seems like Kido, it is nopt using Kido to battle merely setup the arena in which to battle. Basically that are not any elemental zanpakuto's in squad 11

A.C.
Member for 14 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!