Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Hunting the Bound

Hunting the Bound

a part of “Hunting the Bound”, a fictional universe by Shané.

Slavery is not uncommon in Tarsha, it is expected...however the Blood Oath Ceremony is to be dreaded...Will you be Bound or a Hunter?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Hunting the Bound”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Hunting the Bound

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shané on Sun May 20, 2012 11:00 pm

Welcome to "Hunting the Bound"

Thankyou for looking at my roleplay, and I hope you will consider taking part. Just please note, this is a literate, and advanced rp, so I will be rather strict on character profiles. Also, I am happy to reserve places, just note that these expire after 24 hours, if there is no reply to a pm.

Also, if you are considering playing a popular part (these are usually the Bound, and maybe a runaway), you may want to consider taking up another role. We cannot start without Hunters, and someone has to do these parts. Also, they can be played how you like, the Hunters are slaves too, and do not necessarily want to take part in the ceremony but are forced.

Also, as well as reservations, feel free to ask questions :)
Shané

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Shané
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Re: Hunting the Bound

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby crybloodredtears on Sun May 20, 2012 11:36 pm

I was wondering if I could reserve a Bound slave please?
Winter is coming.

~ crybloodredtears..

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

crybloodredtears
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WriterWriter123 on Sun May 20, 2012 11:38 pm

May I reserve a Bound as well, please? I'll have them up by tomorrow evening. :) (Perferably female)

WriterWriter123
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Skwidge on Sun May 20, 2012 11:39 pm

Wow, this is extremely interesting, I think I might want to reserve a hunter >:3 I'll have her or him up by tomorrow o~o
SO CALM

Skwidge
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shané on Mon May 21, 2012 12:34 am

Thanks to all those who have reserved charries - They are reserved for you :)

Skwidge- I just reserved them for you, though I just put female for now until you decide

Just a reminder, this is literate...just had a charrie in that wasn't really what I was looking for. My characters are examples of what I am expecting :)

Shané
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Imperial Waltz on Mon May 21, 2012 2:51 pm

I would like to reserve a Master role if all possible, I do believe I have the skill for it. If you wish to check my other characters from previous RP's I would ask you check the later ones as the earlier ones are far to simple for my liking.

If not then being a Hunter(male) would be preferable, though of course it is up to you as GM.

Thanks.

~Imperial

Edit: Question, if a Hunter kills the bound instead of capturing them what happens?

Edit: How much "like Rome" are we holding to this? My question is in regards to clothing mainly. And how much are we allowed to flesh out this world in order to accommodate our character's history?
Last edited by Imperial Waltz on Mon May 21, 2012 6:03 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Imperial Waltz
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Adversary on Mon May 21, 2012 5:54 pm

I was wondering if I could reserve a male Bound by any chance?

Imperial Waltz made me do it.

"Okay, look. We both said a lot of things that you're going to regret. But I think we can put our differences behind us.. for science.. you monster." ~ GLaDOS, Portal 2

The Adversary
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Imperial Waltz on Mon May 21, 2012 5:58 pm

Hey Ad. If I do get accepted as the Master role how about your one of my guy's slaves?
I'm only assuming here though, I understand that GM has final say.

Imperial Waltz
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shané on Mon May 21, 2012 8:12 pm

Both reserved for you :)

Imperial Waltz, about to pm you about the role, though I am sure you will be up for it.

Shané
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shané on Mon May 21, 2012 8:34 pm

As for you questions Imperial:

If a Hunter kills a Bound rather than bringing them to the cloisters to be sacrificed, then the Hunter takes the Bounds place. Either the Hunter or Bound must be killed by the priests. Therefore if someone commits suicide, it won't save anyone as the opposite person will be killed.
If a only one of the Bound is found, and the other escapes, the Hunters draw lots to see who will take the free Bounds place.

As for "Rome"/Tarsha. Clothing will be similiar, as will transport etc. I am fine with slight adjustments to this as long as there is not major deviations such as a phone, car, jeans etc. Also as for the Bound/Hunter's original country, that is completely up to your imagination. You can create the title of their native land, customs and anything else you see fit, though once again no completely advanced societies.

Shané
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Grumpy-Converse on Wed May 23, 2012 6:52 pm

Submitted a Hunter! I didn't see anything about reserving beforehand, but if you do have to, can I reserve a female humter? :D Anyway, anything I need to change in my character or what not? :L Hope it reaches your standards!
Zayne Malik. Niall Horan. Liam Payne. Louis Tomlinson. Harry Styles. One Direction <3

Watch These...

One
Two
Three

And Fall In Love.

(Oh, and Louis... I eat carrots.)

Grumpy-Converse
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shané on Wed May 23, 2012 9:44 pm

Converse- No probs :) Thanks for joining!

Okay, I've had to re-arrange the spots, so you might need to double check your place...this is because I may be filling in the last Male Hunter spot, and didn't want to have my own character hunting another of my characters...so yeah. If this causes a problem, feel free to pm me, and I can try and organise it to all our tastes.

We are just waiting on a Male Bound now, and if possible a Male Hunter (as I'd prefer not to run three separate characters)

If anyone knows of someone willing to take up the spot, or they themselves want to create a second charact, lemme know :)

Shané
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Imperial Waltz on Wed May 23, 2012 9:55 pm

Im sorry grumpy but...a van?
I thought this was roman style, so no tech other then the trackers and a van is most definitely technology.

Imperial Waltz
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Adversary on Wed May 23, 2012 10:00 pm

I'd be willing to make a second character, for the male Hunter, if it comes down to that. I wouldn't mind.

The Adversary
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Skwidge on Wed May 23, 2012 10:41 pm

I thought it was an amazing backstory other than the grammatical errors. But yeah, the van threw me off xD.

Skwidge
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Skwidge on Wed May 23, 2012 10:46 pm

Oh, by the way, I wouldn't mind taking a run away when we're done getting all our positions filled. I wanted to make a little servant girl c;

Skwidge
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shané on Wed May 23, 2012 11:26 pm

Imperial- Don't worry, already pm'd Converse, so should be fixed before we start.

The Adversary- Would really appreciate you making the male Hunter, would really make it easier on me, three characters is alot...

Skwidge- Seeing you've already made a character to help support the roleplay, I am happy to let you have a Run Away. You can deside how she makes off with the Bound. Due to the nature of Imperial's master, the run away girl can be part of Angela's household.

So it seems no one minds the switch, so we're all happy with it?
Other than that, will try and see if I can find a Male Bound....

Shané
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Skwidge on Wed May 23, 2012 11:31 pm

Ah, perfect! I even think that she could be the person mentioned in your history. Possibly. Except younger probably. I'm thinking like 10 to 13.
So I'll get that up by tomorrow. Maybe tonight, but I'm heading to bed soon. I'll probably get some pictures then head off.

Skwidge
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Adversary on Thu May 24, 2012 12:02 am

Shané wrote:The Adversary- Would really appreciate you making the male Hunter, would really make it easier on me, three characters is alot...

I know the feel. All righty, then, I s'pose I'll get on that.

The Adversary
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Adversary on Fri May 25, 2012 1:42 am

Imp wanted me to inform that he's having some computer issues, so right now he's limited to just his phone.

The Adversary
Member for 14 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!