Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Why So Serious?

Why So Serious?

a part of “Why So Serious?”, a fictional universe by Sophia & Sovia.

"Oh yes, let's spend our winter break at a winter home up north only to be held captive by an insane kidnapper that can barely keep his thoughts together."

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Why So Serious?”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Why So Serious?

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nightmaric_Angel on Sun Jun 10, 2012 1:49 am

rofl oh yeah. She will be more then a handful. She has alot of spunk and courage. She's based off me so She won't go down without a fight and she isn't afraid to speak her mind. xD I halfway feel bad for the kidnappers. xD And yeah I'm kinda cool like that. I'm pretty precise and exact about my charrs.
ImageImageImageImageImageImage

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Nightmaric_Angel
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sophia & Sovia on Sun Jun 10, 2012 1:54 am

By the way has anyone noticed the house will be filled with bisexual girls? Nothing wrong with that but we need to try to balance this lmao.

@Angel: Lol, so if she's based of you then you're a handful as well. Well, I won't mind we need a tough little fighter, it shall simply make this more interesting. And I like precision we shall get along just fine lol.
They only matter when they hurt & they only hurt when they matter

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Sophia & Sovia
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nightmaric_Angel on Sun Jun 10, 2012 2:10 am

I agree fully and Aye I am a handful. Not many guys could handle me sadly. But alas I prevail. xD
Oh and btw I was wondering can we cuss. If we can then thats another bad habbit of hers. When she is mad she cusses ALOT. And she says things that many people just wouldnt say like for example if the kidnappers grapped her and she figured it out she'd punch and kick them to the point where she was free and scream "AWW HELL NAW SUCKA'S YOU LOST YAH DAMN MIND TRYING TO GET ME!!!! I AINT A KINKY BITCH!! FIND SOME OTHER FINE ASS BITCH TO PLAY OUT YOUR FUCKING SICK AND TWISTED FANTASIES YA SICK FUCKS!!!" then when she was taken and ima guess pretty the place is like bloody and all she'd wake up and look at the guys and say "Ya know what this is cool. it gives me time to think of ways to murder you all painfully. Cause when I get free and you better fucking believe I will. I will fuck you all up. Your little masks won't hide your face for long! Sick fucks. And when I get free I will find you and I will kill you in such a agonizing, painful, horrible, and bloody ways that it will go down in history! I will make sure you scream! And running and hiding won't solve anything cause I will find you."

She's pretty badass like that or crazy. Who knows. xD

Nightmaric_Angel
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fruity_Loopsxx on Sun Jun 10, 2012 2:16 am

that was the epic shit lol ^.^
"With great party comes great cleaning responsibilities." - Luke Gallagher, SLiDE.

Fruity_Loopsxx
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nightmaric_Angel on Sun Jun 10, 2012 2:22 am

Why thank you Fruit Loops. I like the Homer pic. It is amazing.

Nightmaric_Angel
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fruity_Loopsxx on Sun Jun 10, 2012 2:26 am

Thx

Fruity_Loopsxx
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nightmaric_Angel on Sun Jun 10, 2012 2:35 am

Just speaking the truth thanks is unnecessary. But your welcome.

Nightmaric_Angel
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fruity_Loopsxx on Sun Jun 10, 2012 2:40 am

wait what ? lol

Fruity_Loopsxx
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheFinalOne on Sun Jun 10, 2012 2:50 am

Well, well. Isn't everyone super friendly here. It's getting creepy.
ImageRespect ma authoritah!
Are you irritated at coming last in every single thing? Don't worry. For just a cookie, I'll be TheFinalOne.

TheFinalOne
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nightmaric_Angel on Sun Jun 10, 2012 3:20 am

@Fruity: Nvm. Lol. Your welcome. <3333

@Final: If you want I could be a bitch and tell yah to get the fuck over it with no regret what so ever
or I could be friendly and smile and apologize to you.

Which would you prefer?
I doubt you would prefer for me to tell you to get the fuck over it because that is rude and can be considered as me bullying/being a bitch to you.

Being nice to people wins respect as well as gains you support and also being treated kindly in return.

And then you have to consider that there's the fact that no one has a reason to be a complete douche to one and other. ^^ Hope that helped tone the creepy level down and help you understand it. ^^

Nightmaric_Angel
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheFinalOne on Sun Jun 10, 2012 3:30 am

Why so serious?

I chose Cartman as my avatar, so I expect hostility. Words don't affect meh :)
Say it however you wish to say it. We are on the internet after all.
Anyways, I'll go now.

TheFinalOne
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nightmaric_Angel on Sun Jun 10, 2012 3:42 am

Cartmans epic lol. And hostility is not what I give out. What I typed was only meant to help you so you could understand what was going down. And thats good. Words shouldn't affect you. Some one elses words shouldnt matter cuz In the end you know who you are. Most people don't know your background, who you are, or anything like that so they have no right to judge in the first place. And true dat. ^^ nothing i could do over the internet. I love when people try to fight me over the internet. Makes me think this:

Nightmaric_Angel
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sophia & Sovia on Sun Jun 10, 2012 9:03 am

I am going to start off with having a second character is recommended. Reason being I along with Fruity_Loopsxx (Co-GM) are inclined to killing your characters, if your character knows how to work the system then they just might make it to the end. These are people not right in the head so being a good boy/girl will not ensure your survival. Also, please take care of your character as in don't make them do something stupid because they will end up dead. That is all. =]

Sophia & Sovia
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fruity_Loopsxx on Sun Jun 10, 2012 9:17 am

hey can i reserve a high school student ?

Fruity_Loopsxx
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sophia & Sovia on Sun Jun 10, 2012 9:19 am

@Fruity: Sure, probably best since you'll get both perspectives ^^

Sophia & Sovia
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sophia & Sovia on Sun Jun 10, 2012 10:04 am

I feel like if I make a male character it will break the whole "Girls Only" atmosphere...

Sophia & Sovia
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nightmaric_Angel on Sun Jun 10, 2012 5:52 pm

ima make a guy charr lol

Nightmaric_Angel
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nightmaric_Angel on Sun Jun 10, 2012 10:02 pm

Alex is made. I hope he is also to your liking. He's based off my best guy friend who is also a brother to me.

Nightmaric_Angel
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nightmaric_Angel on Mon Jun 11, 2012 12:56 am

Oh god they have to obey em. >< shiz. Well Alex and Kat are going to have to realize tht early on. >< I was hoping they would have fun fucking with Kat and Alex so they'd keep em alive but it seems this aint the case xD Obeying not there strong point but both Alex and Kat are highly intelligent so they will most likley get this early on and obey em. But bicker and bitch as they do it.

Nightmaric_Angel
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sophia & Sovia on Mon Jun 11, 2012 9:18 am

@Angel: Oh no, I encourage resistance just use common sense because even though they might not want to kill you right off the bat they can only put up with so much and the only alternative might be torture of death ;]

Additional Information: We are commencing today, I'm working on it as we speak.
Last edited by Sophia & Sovia on Mon Jun 11, 2012 10:01 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sophia & Sovia
Member for 12 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!