Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

(SUSPENDED) RPG's WEEKLY Song-fic Contest!

a topic in The Artist's Cafe, a part of the RPG forum.

Moderator: Ambassadors

Have some artwork to share? Share it here — and feel free to ask for commissions!

Re: RPG's WEEKLY Song-fic Contest!

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Moonbow on Mon Jul 23, 2012 2:44 pm

Awesome to see an update!
"His frost performed its art
And it has stained my tainted heart
"

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Moonbow
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby partially-stars on Fri Jul 27, 2012 10:34 am

Entering this one. Where's the subforum?
those who do not believe in magic will never find it.

nominate a universe for universe of the month!
new to RPG or looking to help people who are? check out asphodel!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

partially-stars
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 15 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Person of Interest Tipworthy Lifegiver Visual Appeal World Builder Greeter Concierge

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ViceVersus on Fri Jul 27, 2012 10:48 am

The Writing subforum is listed under the Creative Realm. Since there was only one entry for the Ellie Goulding song, which was posted in my absence, it'll go for another week, so get those entries in!

(:

ViceVersus
Member for 17 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Arc Warden Party Starter Contributor Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Lifegiver Visual Appeal Concierge

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ViceVersus on Fri Jul 27, 2012 8:25 pm

Hey all! Sorry for double-post.

As I said, due to limited entries for the previous week, this week's song will be the same as the last! The Ellie Goulding tune. I'm glad to be back in action and running this bad boy.

As happens to all of us, I can no longer edit the first post of this thread. Because of this, there may be a slight delay in the update of the "CLICK HERE" link that takes the wayward user to the current week's song, as I will have to bother a moderator to do it. Thankfully, Curtsive has said he would be willing to help out, so I trust things will resume their timely mark.

Thank you all for participating.

-VV

ViceVersus
Member for 17 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Arc Warden Party Starter Contributor Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Lifegiver Visual Appeal Concierge

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby miahmiah1 on Fri Aug 03, 2012 2:29 am

What exactly is RPG's weekly songfic contest?

miahmiah1
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Saken on Fri Aug 03, 2012 2:32 pm

Weekly songfic contest is where you get a song (this week is Lights, there's a link in an earlier post). You submit the story, 'based' off the song in the writing subforum. It gets judged by a few judges, and you get a critique on your writing. The rules, and how tos, are in the first post of this thread. =3
Join in on my Mentoring Rp!
It's a chance to everyone to improve their skills.
Targeted at Newbies, but for everyone!
roleplay/mentoring-classification-zombies#introduction

I see you...

Saken
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Party Starter Friendly Beginnings Greeter Concierge Lifegiver Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby typo1212 on Tue Sep 25, 2012 10:48 am

I write things too

typo1212
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby typo1212 on Tue Sep 25, 2012 11:14 am

Oh hai, is being gay wrong?

typo1212
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby angel51897 on Mon Oct 29, 2012 5:52 pm

Alright, so, I wanna know if you guys are still doing the song-fic contest thing. If so, I'd like to participate.

angel51897
Member for 12 years

Re: (SUSPENDED) RPG's WEEKLY Song-fic Contest!

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ViceVersus on Thu Nov 01, 2012 8:40 am

Contest is suspended for now! Will re-open again someday soon.

Thanks again for everyone's support and interest!

Locked.

ViceVersus
Member for 17 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!