Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The 25th Hunger Games

The 25th Hunger Games

a part of “The 25th Hunger Games”, a fictional universe by Imagine That!.

Before everything happened in the books, there was the Twenty-Fifth Hunger Games. This time however, there is a huge twist - the tributes have to live together for nine months before the Games themselves. {Literate RPers only, please.}

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The 25th Hunger Games”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: The 25th Hunger Games

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Imagine That! on Tue Jul 31, 2012 4:50 am

Oh Attie :/ Shame to see you go, honey.

I don't know what to do anymore, guys...
♥ Life's not the amount of breaths you take; it's the moments that take your breath away. ♥

Watch my boyfriend's Pokemon nuzlocke challenge on youtube? It'll make us both happy! <3 ~ Cam's Nuzlocke Challenge!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Imagine That!
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver Greeter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Korrye on Tue Jul 31, 2012 1:23 pm

I'm not sure what to do either. I'm game to stay but it's hard to keep things moving with 24 characters and nearly just as many writers.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Korrye
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Imagine That! on Tue Jul 31, 2012 5:25 pm

You'd think it'd move at a fast pace with so many characters :/

I honestly don't know what to do - the whole point of doing a Quarter Quell RP was to be able to establish relationships between the characters before they're forced to kill each other... but as some people believe, this could take too long... I honestly don't think that, but I just don't know what I should do.

Imagine That!
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver Greeter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Korrye on Tue Jul 31, 2012 10:55 pm

I liked the idea of a house but the way I envisioned it, they wouldn't just be living in there for nine months on TV. I saw it as more of a Big Brother/Survivor cross, with things committed by gameskeepers to keep things interesting, and to keep them on their toes.

Korrye
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Imagine That! on Wed Aug 01, 2012 5:57 am

That is what was planned. I had everything from a member of their family being thrown in for a day, hidden in the surrounding woods and them having to find them, and a large dance, and various other things. There's also the constant roommate changing :)

Imagine That!
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Korrye on Wed Aug 01, 2012 2:58 pm

Well. We can see who's still interested. I'm still game, of course. It was easy to commit the interviews because we had a host guiding interactions. On the train with little direction aside from individual plots, it seems like everyone got lost. :S

Korrye
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Imagine That! on Wed Aug 01, 2012 3:17 pm

It was only supposed to tide everyone over until I came back - it apparently destroyed the RP!

Yes, we have to see who's still around. I know Ashy is, and you are, and Alex, Nori and Kyrie.

Imagine That!
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby missjmiles on Wed Aug 01, 2012 4:55 pm

I'm back from New York!! Annnd... it kind of looks like everything imploded?

For me, I haven't been posting because there hasn't been anything for me to post. Lor has made his way to the dining car, and since he's sort of quiet it's not like any great interaction is going to happen for him yet. With that in mind, I've tried writing out a couple of posts, but they've only been a paragraph or (maybe) two long, so I didn't want to waste space with a "The shy one went and sat at the table quietly" post.

I've already decided on what I want Pip to do, and set it up in my first post for her: Sleep through the beginning of the meal and show up fashionably loudly and extravagantly late and create a big spectacle. I can't do that until everyone's in the dining car and the dinner has started so... she's waiting.

As for Magna, she's waiting on the boys to move so that she can respond.

Basically all of my characters are just at a stand still until things start happening again. I'm simply waiting until it's my 'turn' to post again, as it were. Interaction/movement/storyline just needs to start making an appearance again.

So in summation: I'm in if it starts working.

missjmiles
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Korrye on Wed Aug 01, 2012 10:18 pm

Magus Grex doesn't seem to be moving at all either. ;_;

Korrye
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby missjmiles on Thu Aug 02, 2012 12:38 am

That would be my fault. I'm going to get it moving again either tomorrow or Friday.

missjmiles
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Imagine That! on Thu Aug 02, 2012 4:07 am

Everything slowwww :(

Imagine That!
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Korrye on Thu Aug 02, 2012 2:13 pm

Damn. I really wanted to get to the dinner portion as Ashe was going to nearly stab Scipio with a steak knife.

Korrye
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Imagine That! on Thu Aug 02, 2012 2:27 pm

Haha, I'd love to see that :D

Imagine That!
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Korrye on Fri Aug 03, 2012 4:04 pm

Me too! Which is why it'll suck if we skip the dinner portion. But I understand. :]

Korrye
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Imagine That! on Fri Sep 14, 2012 6:10 pm

Hey guys, if any of you are still around and looking for a new RP to join, come look....

At the Secret Asylum!

Imagine That!
Member for 15 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!