Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Mrs Jeefer's Group Home for the Distraught

Mrs Jeefer's Group Home For The Distraught.

a part of “Mrs Jeefer's Group Home for the Distraught”, a fictional universe by Grrbot.

16 kids are summoned to Mrs Jeefer's Group Home for the Distraught. You've either signed up or someone you know has signed you up. All of you have something in common, you've been hurt, either physically or mentally. Your here to heal.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Mrs Jeefer's Group Home for the Distraught”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Mrs Jeefer's Group Home For The Distraught.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Grrbot on Sat Jun 30, 2012 1:44 am

Okay I guess I'll start now and then people can join in later...

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Grrbot
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheBouquineuse on Sat Jun 30, 2012 8:08 am

Well I can't do this....I'm way too busy

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

TheBouquineuse
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby QuarantinedThoughts on Sat Jun 30, 2012 4:09 pm

I can play a boy if you guys want so its more even
In this world its not faith that saves us but defiance

QuarantinedThoughts
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby X64 on Sat Jun 30, 2012 4:30 pm

Just lettin' ya guys know that I'm still here! Quick question: Can I make two boys to make things even? I think it'd be fun to RP twins.

X64
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Grrbot on Sat Jun 30, 2012 4:39 pm

@QuarantinedThoughts Sure!
@X64 Interesting.... Go ahead!

Grrbot
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Iye Khara on Sat Jun 30, 2012 5:59 pm

Hey all, hate to come off as a douche, but can we...slow a bit on the posting? Some three hours ago, we had eight posts. When I got back, there were twenty. I'm not sure I can keep up with this pace, and I think that may apply to others as well :v
in love, nothing is eternal but drinking your wine
there is no reason for bringing my life to you, other
than losing it.
I said, I just want to know you and then disappear.
you said, knowing me does not mean dying.

Iye Khara
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby X64 on Sun Jul 01, 2012 1:26 am

I hate to do this, but I'll be dropping out of this one...(not that I made a character...) The posting just went by too fast for me, sorry.

X64
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby QuarantinedThoughts on Tue Jul 03, 2012 8:29 pm

So like I think Lance would at this time mistake Ash for one of his siters and become almost sadisticlly mean but IDK what di you guys think? (Yes I need alittle help)

QuarantinedThoughts
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NewKidOnTheBlock on Tue Jul 03, 2012 11:41 pm

Hey. So, sorry to say, I am forced to be on probationary leave of my computer for a minimum of two weeks, maximum of a month. I know this is terribly inconvenient, and I apologize for the hassle. Just try and work around whatever issues may pop up in whatever manner necessary. If I return, and there is ample opportunity in-plot to do so, I will jump back in after this leave.

Thank you for understanding.

-NewKid

NewKidOnTheBlock
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Iye Khara on Wed Jul 04, 2012 2:04 am

Up to you. God knows it's about time someone is sadistically mean right back to her and it'd provide some good conflict and whatnot. Just know that, er, she might punch Lance if he insults her. Might being, she almost certainly will. So I apologise if things end up devolving into a fistfight of sorts (I know a lot of RPers, at least that I've come across, dislike physical fights in RPs like this), or if Ash's bellicose behaviour is annoying anybody OOC (yes, I have had people pissed at me for how my characters act). That's just kinda how she is. :v

Iye Khara
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby QuarantinedThoughts on Wed Jul 04, 2012 10:59 pm

Its fine, Im on my cell phone right now so I cant post until tomorrow (Sorry everyone) but I will early :)

And the idea I have in mind is...Almost scary to me but she can hit him, he probably wont care just might make him become more...Disturbed lol :)

QuarantinedThoughts
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby airedeiagrace on Thu Jul 05, 2012 12:12 pm

@Painkiller your character is actually awesome, I love how you play her...Spencer is just one that wouldn't stand up for herself lol
When will people understand that words
can cut as sharply as any blade, and that
those cuts leave scars upon our souls?

airedeiagrace
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Grrbot on Fri Jul 06, 2012 7:39 pm

Just wanted to say I wont be here tomorrow... So continue about what your doing...

Grrbot
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby peace_love_dance on Fri Jul 06, 2012 7:42 pm

If there is a girl spot left, can I please reserve it?

peace_love_dance
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Grrbot on Fri Jul 06, 2012 8:36 pm

@Peace_Love_Dance Yeah there is one last spot so I can reserve it for you...

Grrbot
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NewKidOnTheBlock on Thu Jul 12, 2012 3:58 pm

Holy Hell with a barbaque sandwich.

I don't know if I'll be able to participate...eighty posts? I have no idea what's going on.

I might just back out of this one...

NewKidOnTheBlock
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Grrbot on Fri Jul 13, 2012 3:38 pm

@newkidontheblock yeah I don't blame you. I think I might stop the rp because it's getting really slow and it seems like not a lot of people are interested and we don't have a lot of characters.. Sorry guys!!!

Grrbot
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby QuarantinedThoughts on Tue Jul 17, 2012 5:00 pm

Im sorry for not being on, had to use my phone for a while but I think im dropping now becasue its just been to long sorry.

QuarantinedThoughts
Member for 12 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!