Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Psy Prep

Psy Prep.

a part of “Psy Prep”, a fictional universe by Jadebud98.

Psy Prep has accepted it's very first students! What's special about these students is that they are all psychics! They were brought to the Preparatory to hone their abilities and extinguish villains, but who knows what else lies in the school.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Psy Prep”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Psy Prep.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zalgo on Tue Aug 12, 2014 1:00 am

@Cirrus: I guess I'll just count Mortimer as lucky that he didn't have to intervene and wind up getting messed up hardcore.
If there is a signature here it is because the author probably forgot to disable it before posting.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Zalgo
Member for 11 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cirrus_sd on Sat Oct 25, 2014 4:34 pm

@Zalgo: Just read your comment. The more I think about it the more scared I get...especially considering Mort is just stitched up bodyparts...even though i'm sure his sewing skills are fabulous, I still shudder to imagine what could have happened if he had gotten too close or if the pull had been too strong...

@Everyone! So it's been a few months since the last activity...I know that Jade really wanted to move on to another timeskip, but she's been super busy with everything last time I talked to her. EK and I haven't been posting because our characters are at a pretty good stopping point, so I think we're mainly waiting on the other group of characters, being Anna, Axel, Mort and Adrien.

I've noticed that Jade and Chloe haven't been on since September and August, respectively, but Zalgo and Thundergod, I believe you two are still active? I'm not really sure how, but if you guys could somehow find a way to get that mini-arc wrapped up to a good stopping point without godmodding, that would be super super awesome. That way the next time Jade comes back we can go right to the timeskip.

Additionally, I guess to pass the time, we could make another thread in the OOC and discuss small things that might have happened during the time skip (I think it's going to be up to Christmas? I know it's going to be on Hallie's due date, which has been greatly accelerated). We could even make a thread to roleplay it if we wanted, that way it still happened, just not in the main story arc, like canonical filler. Flesh out new character relationships with Zalgo, have funny inside jokes. I think we've all noticed that we tend to roleplay in two separate character groups, so this could be a good way to connect those groups. Even if they still gravitate to their own social groups, or a character doesn't like another character, at least we have something solid that says that, rather than guesstimating.

Or, of course, we could post in the AU, which is still out there...lol

I just really don't want this roleplay to die. We've been on this adventure for 2 years, and I, personally, really don't want to see it die. At least not without a proper ending. I know everyone's really busy, myself included, and there have been dry spells in the past, but we all seem to come back and keep it going, and hopefully we can do that again now.
오빤 강남 스타일~!

Mother, Father, Gentleman~!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

cirrus_sd
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zalgo on Sun Oct 26, 2014 1:25 am

@Cirrus

I do agree with you on a number of the points made. Seeing as how the current user activity is skewed the only way to progress forward is to change the dynamic in a fashion which brings the groups together so that the current active participants can progress the story. Storing the other characters aside without moving them sans their respective owner's consent will be difficult however.

Another matter is that a lot of important characters were belonging to the currently unavailable authors so progressing in the story without them would make it harder to advance the overall plot, leaving certain matters unaccounted for.

I personally think that the AU would be the best way to proceed. While intentionally not as serious as the main rp may be it has the merit of not intruding on anything currently set up. Since it has not started yet the other authors will not be required for us to rp but they are free to drop in at their choosing.

Another positive benefit of starting up the AU is that if our characters are to be fundamentally changed (I believe the current status was that our characters were to be born in that universe as their opposite genders) then it leaves all sorts of possible interactions our characters could have available for the main rp. When the others return if we proceed with the AU now they will not have missed out on any progress in the main rp allowing them to drop back in to this rp with ease.

I am basically ready to fill out and play Mort on the AU right now (Or in three days since at the date this post is made I'll have three rather difficult days of work which leaves me little time available until Tuesday), All I need is the okay to post the current iteration of AU Mort and an opening post to respond to.

Trust me, even though I am a relative newcomer to the Psy Prep RP I am quite interested in seeing this through until it's logical conclusion. I'll do whatever is necessary and within my power to maintain forward momentum for this rather long lived rp.

Zalgo
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Thundergod1020 on Mon Oct 27, 2014 2:47 am

I'm not about to let this story finish without it's happy ending either, so like it or not, I'm here til the bitter end. I'm just worried for Chloe's health.
Don't piss me off. I will personally come to your house and tilt every painting I come across.

Thundergod1020
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cirrus_sd on Wed Jul 15, 2015 7:14 pm

Okay. So...update I guess? Also a call to who's still active on here?

I think, unfortunately, it's safe to assume that Jade is no longer rping this. I messaged her a while ago, and she hasn't been online in nearly a year. I don't know what happened to her. I dont have any info on her outside of this site. I really hope she's okay, but for whatever reason, she's not on this site.

So I know we talked about moving forward with the AU, and then i imagine life got in the way. But what should we do with this rp? If Jade really isn't planning on returning, then I think it'd be safe to still continue the rp, even if it isn't in her original vision. I've talked to her enough to know what she was planning to at least have a starting point, and perhaps we can all come together and discuss where we think the story is going to go and where we want it to go. I know, ethically, it might be shifty to 'take' an rp from the gm, but if the gm is no longer playing, and we're still invested, then I think we have some standing ground. At the very worst, if Jade returns, she might be unhappy with how it turned out and start a new one. At best, she might be happy that we continued the roleplay in general.

This of course, begs the question of the other characters. Jade's characters especially and how we're going to play them. I don't know the correct answer for that. Might just have to be something we talk out.

But yeah. I feel like I've written this message before, but before we weren't sure about Jade. Right now, I'm 90% sure she isn't coming back. If she does, fantastic. Tears of joy will be spread. But until my message outbox says 4 instead of 5, I'm unfortunately doubtful.

So. Once again. Who's in. And what shall we do.

cirrus_sd
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Thundergod1020 on Fri Jul 31, 2015 9:11 am

I'll always be here, and Axel's ready to take up his mantle again if he needs to. Though he'll probably get rid of the overcoat. Switch to something more luxurious.

Thundergod1020
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zalgo on Mon May 09, 2016 5:42 am

I will say this is a little overdue if that isn't a gross understatement but for the record I still remain and I maintain my determination to see this classic roleplay continue to progress.

If this forum thread is still watched I am open to continue this rp through thick and thin. Whatever might become of the story I intend to follow through to the end.

Zalgo
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.25 INK Postby Jadebud98 on Tue Mar 26, 2019 11:20 pm

hi everyone who may be reading this, for whatever reason, by any chance. i'm sorry i failed as a gm, i could’ve done more to keep things running in my absence. but all these years later i am resolved to revive and continue it. even if it does not i want to thank you all for the time, the effort -- everything you put into it.

i want to give a special thank you especially to chloe, cirrus, & ekronnie. you three were in the rp from practically day one and stuck through all the way, all while creating amazing stories with your characters.
& of course i’m thankful to you zalgo, halfdragon and thundergod for being so supportive and active in the rp despite being newer to it you all came with unique and amazing characters and stuck through as the story progressed.

so, if you see this and you are interested in continuing, feel free to comment below or pm me.

love, jade <33

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.25 INK in return for their work.

Jadebud98
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.25 INK Postby cirrus_sd on Mon Apr 08, 2019 2:35 am

@Jadebud,

I wrote this in my PM, but even though I haven't been on this site regularly in years, I'm willing to go back on to see Psy Prep to the end. I think we have something really special with this story and the characters, and I think it'd be awesome if we can get this up and running again.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.25 INK in return for their work.

cirrus_sd
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.25 INK Postby Zalgo on Mon Apr 08, 2019 6:26 am

I certainly can't say I expected to see much more word on this particular rp but I'm all the more glad to hear an attempt to breath new life into this venerable old story. Having spent many a day at work reading through the entirety of this story just to get caught up you might say I'm a bit interested in continuing this old gem.

Now for some logistical questions. Are we starting off where we left off? Is there changes being made to accommodate the missing portions of the roster? What do we do now?

With this new effort underway I definitely want to get on top of it. With four years to wait it's probably best to set the new pace to something able to carry the story forward with steady progress.

Zalgo
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jadebud98 on Sat Apr 13, 2019 3:14 pm

ok, just saw this so i’m replying from my phone rn but okay!! aaah! let’s resurrect this then!
so glad you are both interested let alone even saw my post ♡

personally i’d want to kind of conclude this chapter at psy prep & have the characters move to another setting outside of the school, but with missing rpers it may be difficult to have a seamless transition between where we left off, wrapping things up, and moving to another location. i have a few ideas in mind but i might want to wait a little bit to see if anyone else manages to see that we’re starting back up.

i hope you both have been doing well :)
lets say this should be revived by the end of this month :>

Jadebud98
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jadebud98 on Sat Apr 13, 2019 3:17 pm

+ cirrus for some reason it’s not letting me reply to pm’s atm i’ll reply when i’m able to though lmaoo <3

Jadebud98
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zalgo on Mon Apr 15, 2019 7:50 am

The years have had their ups and downs. Nothing really too dramatic to get excited for. My life is far from worthiness of song or tale.

As for the rp it may indeed prove difficult to transition seamlessly from where everyone is at now to a state where the absences of notable characters can be written off. Not impossible certainly but tricky. It's certainly a good idea to wait and confirm just who is to be returning. I am curious to see what ideas you have in mind for the transition.

Zalgo
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cirrus_sd on Fri Apr 19, 2019 2:41 am

sounds good to me! i told ekronnie about it, so she knows but idk how busy she is. I wish the notifications were better on this site its so hard to know when things are updated! i'll do my best to check in daily.

+jadebud have u pmed the other users? I think half dragon is no longer active, but thundergod and chloe may be?

as a note i will be doing a lot of traveling starting in june but now that i have a smart phone it shouldn't be too much of a hassle, but just as a heads up.

cirrus_sd
Member for 13 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!