Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Insurgence- It Begins Here

Insurgence- It Begins Here

a part of “Insurgence- It Begins Here”, a fictional universe by Moonbow.

"We were caught against are will, tortured in ways we thought only happened in stories. Now, we're the new characters and this book is even longer."

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Insurgence- It Begins Here”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Insurgence- It Begins Here

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shaodow on Sat Jul 14, 2012 5:53 pm

um moon, can you actually post about her doing something in the maze? O_o I can't keep circling them and they just stand there forever

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Shaodow
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VitaminHeart on Sun Jul 15, 2012 7:00 am

Er...I just got back and uh....I'm not really sure what to post now as it appears the people in of Myr's cell have all....run off?
The only verdict is vengeance; a vendetta held as a votive, not in vain, for the value and veracity of such shall one day vindicate the vigilant and the virtuous. Verily, this vichyssoise of verbiage veers most verbose, so let me simply add that it's my very good honour to meet you and you may call me Vit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

VitaminHeart
Scholar
Member for 14 years
Contributor Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Beta Tester Greeter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lloyd999 on Sun Jul 15, 2012 10:19 am

Moon, I think what Luna's saying is that you haven't accepted her character yet.

Also, Vitamin, What happend was cat-kid was taken away for testing, and the other two wanted to go save him. Also, they busted the wall inbetween A8 and A9, and my character Abby told them how to break out and save him (with plenty of discouragement). Also, neither of my characters in A8 are bothering to help them.

Lloyd999
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shaodow on Sun Jul 15, 2012 2:38 pm

allow me to nip this foolishness in the bud, my character has been manipulated by others for the second time without my consent, the first time I went with but this time I will not. This can go one of two ways, you can revise your post about Jason leaping at you or it can go on as if the post never happened because I am about to post and I intend to have him do something completely contrary to he's done according to your post.

Shaodow
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shaodow on Sun Jul 15, 2012 2:40 pm

furthermore, if I have been reading correctly, the character Lilly isn't even in the maze at all. What's going on here?! Oh and now your character somehow knows my character's weakness?? come on there is more bullshit in this rp every passing hour and if your all not paying attention to the OOC I will have to simply abandon my character and remove it from this rp completely, I'd hate to just up and quit like that because I think it is a slightly immature way to handle it but you guys are leaving me no options and I'm starting to get pretty pissed off

Shaodow
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lokisma on Sun Jul 15, 2012 4:53 pm

Sorry about the lilly thing....it was a mistype

lokisma
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Moonbow on Sun Jul 15, 2012 5:11 pm

I'm sorry Shaodow I'm not used to the ooc tab because in the past RPs we ignored this tab. I don't know how Lilly got in there but the water isn't for jason's weakness, it's so Calla can see his movements; read Calla Cope's profile. i don't mean to control your character but I assumed he would be pursuing them? I didn't have him strike any characters, only mentioned that he was close and we could hear his hiss. When I said Jason was in the maze it was to give him a chance to interact, I let you decide if he wanted to kill them or not or what his intentions would be. When calla said it would probably kill them, she was just guessing, I mean; what else would you think of a giant lizard man?

Luna, I apologize but I haven't gotten a new submission of your last character that I denied.

I apologize for all these inconveniences, everybody.
If you have any direct complaints to me please PM me instead of posting here
"His frost performed its art
And it has stained my tainted heart
"

Moonbow
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BOO! on Sun Jul 15, 2012 5:20 pm

Note as I see some confusion to do with Lilly: She was never in the maze. She was outside the obervation desk and saw Jason on the walls, then the scientists noticed her. Sorry, I just thought I'd say this.

BOO!
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shaodow on Sun Jul 15, 2012 5:28 pm

Ohhhhhhhh okay, yeah i read her profile but I did not consider that because I was already annoyed and when I saw that I immediately thought " oh great, more bs " I understand how you'd assume that and yes he will peruse them in a specific way, he not just a mindless beast and I like to do things like that on my own in my own way. I know you pulled the whole maze thing for my sake which is why I went along with it, but please consult me on the idea next time. Making my character hiss would normally not be a problem but if making him hiss benefits your character in any way because of her powers then it should be up to me to do so, which is why I made him do it the first time to be fair since his movements are otherwise silent.

O rlly? The F word is pretty severe huh? Well for the sake of civility I will watch the profanity from now on, I'm not certain just how young or old any of you are but I was getting pretty annoyed about the situation.

Shaodow
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LunaPie on Sun Jul 15, 2012 5:37 pm

But my character isn't accepted yet. That's what I was talking about.

LunaPie
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Moonbow on Sun Jul 15, 2012 5:42 pm

I know Luna, I denied her because she wasn't very descriptive, have you resubmitted her?

I'll watch on what I do with Jason and consult you next time Shaodow.

Moonbow
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shaodow on Mon Jul 16, 2012 7:33 pm

Thank you, and that goes for you to Lokisma, don't control my character no matter how small an action it is. Don't say my character is doing something that I have not made him do in my post, not even " It was a couple corridors away " Because as you can see in my post I had a very different idea of how he would be perusing t=your character's

Shaodow
Member for 13 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!