Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Dark Avengers: The Galactus Wars pt 1

Dark Avengers: The Galactus Wars

a part of “Dark Avengers: The Galactus Wars pt 1”, a fictional universe by WadeJackel.

Dark Onslaught abducted the super-powered hero's, leaving the masked human hero's to defend the world. Galactus crossed the dimensional barrier, heading for Dark Hero Earth [closed, non interest]

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Dark Avengers: The Galactus Wars pt 1”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Dark Avengers: The Galactus Wars

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Brock10 on Mon Jul 23, 2012 6:38 pm

Sucks that you lost your dog...I got one meself. I feel REAL manly with it, haha. Bichon Frise. Lovely animal, apart from his need to investigate everything. Hope you find your dog, Pop!
"I have a tender spot in my heart for cripples, bastards and broken things"-Tyrion Lannister.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Brock10
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DustAndEchoes on Wed Jul 25, 2012 3:11 am

I'll post as soon as I can. Sorry. Internet's down at the house. Go ahead and skip me if you want.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

DustAndEchoes
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WadeJackel on Wed Jul 25, 2012 3:54 am

Thats OK. Ill hold off posting anything involving Green Arrow, they are together somewhere in the city fighting badguys and looters

WadeJackel
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FamishedPants on Fri Jul 27, 2012 9:23 pm

Ok, so did you guys want to explain anything regarding the 'system' that Iron Man had apparently made?

I must admit, I won't be the best in making up technical bullshit.

FamishedPants
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WadeJackel on Sat Jul 28, 2012 4:23 pm

early warning system, detects possible invasions

WadeJackel
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FamishedPants on Sun Jul 29, 2012 9:45 pm

Ok, posted.

If you guys don't want the system to be named PAWS...... too bad! :P

Anyways, yeah, that's it really. Not sure what IronMan was supposed to do afterwards, so it's left open and he can be contacted or something

FamishedPants
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WadeJackel on Mon Jul 30, 2012 6:25 am

whatever.you.want.him.to.do:)

WadeJackel
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Brock10 on Mon Jul 30, 2012 11:32 am

Thanks for the update Wade, I'll post soon.

Brock10
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DustAndEchoes on Mon Jul 30, 2012 2:24 pm

Since I just realized that, more or less, Kevlar is the only PC villain in Gotham right now, I'm going to try to stir up some random trouble. If anyone has suggestions for how you want me to maneuver so you can get RP in, lemme know. :3

I might have to play him a bit darker then normal, but I probably wont do that to the point that he's kicking puppies in the streets. >_>

DustAndEchoes
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FamishedPants on Mon Jul 30, 2012 2:35 pm

Everyone please ignore the fact that I named the Prepared Early Warning System, PAWS. XD

I don't know where the A came from, but I don't really think that it matters too much.

FamishedPants
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DustAndEchoes on Mon Jul 30, 2012 3:04 pm

Because otherwise it'd be "pews" as in "pew pew!" and Tony, being a dog person, refuses to let it be a Lolcats meme. >_> Yes. That's it.

XD

DustAndEchoes
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DustAndEchoes on Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:15 pm

Alright, guys, I know it was a bad joke, but c'mon.

*Stabs cattleprod about in the corners*

I thought we had something pretty entertaining going.

DustAndEchoes
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WadeJackel on Thu Aug 02, 2012 6:20 am

Whats that from?

Someone needs to post.

WadeJackel
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WadeJackel on Fri Aug 03, 2012 1:55 pm

Wow someone posted :)

WadeJackel
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FamishedPants on Fri Aug 03, 2012 2:03 pm

Yeah... I did.

Apparently, my inbox decided to delay a message telling me I should post until just today.....

FamishedPants
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Brock10 on Sat Aug 04, 2012 2:08 am

Posted Folks. Tried to get some action going.

Brock10
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DustAndEchoes on Sat Aug 04, 2012 3:35 pm

No worries, Famished.

Posted to you, you can find whatever other telltale evidence you want. Security cameras, etc. I just kinda outlined what you'd initially find. Maybe it's a job for the world's greatest detective? XD

Either way, it should be fun times to be mucking around with an invasion detection network when we're... well, on the verge of being invaded. >_>

DustAndEchoes
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FamishedPants on Sat Aug 04, 2012 8:09 pm

I'll have Batman does his job XD

Tony Stark might be a bit better at being a detective than the average joe, but lets let Batman shine here. On that note... I'm going to have to wait until they finish up... D:

Unless they want Tony Stark, Aka the tank among the human-heros bursting in an ruining their fun...

FamishedPants
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WadeJackel on Sun Aug 05, 2012 2:57 pm

Oh well, I closed the Green Arrow story arch. Actually have an idea to bring him back as a Hareld of Galactus

WadeJackel
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DustAndEchoes on Wed Aug 08, 2012 11:50 pm

Kevlar is a tricksy hobbitses.. >_>

Wade: I'm confused what you did with Green Arrow. You said he vanished? But then just collapsed? What's he doing right now?

I'll reply as batwoman soon as I figure that out. :3

DustAndEchoes
Member for 15 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!