Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

We Found Love in a Hopeless Place

All You Need is Love & A New World

a part of “We Found Love in a Hopeless Place”, a fictional universe by StillDoll.

Will they find a way to work through their differences or will they die trying?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “We Found Love in a Hopeless Place”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: All You Need is Love & A New World

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LoonyLunaLoo on Wed Aug 08, 2012 7:15 pm

Are we going to get this started? I love the idea, and I really want to get this started. StillDoll, can't you just do the last role? You did create the role play...

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

LoonyLunaLoo
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby StillDoll on Thu Aug 09, 2012 4:05 pm

HEY!!!! Sorry so I have been with out internet for a week! I'm so sorry! I won't officially have internet until tomorrow! So we can officially start tomorrow. It would be really helpful if we could at least get oe more guy and then I'll play the last one. If we can get the last pirate I will play her brother!!!! SO SORRY GUYS!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

StillDoll
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby StillDoll on Fri Aug 10, 2012 4:50 am

Okay I'm going to make all the rest of the characters tomorrow and then post for all of them.

StillDoll
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LittleMissGeorgia on Fri Aug 10, 2012 9:37 am

Posted :) For some reason my laptop refuses to tag characters so I'll have to do it from my phone later but my post is up.

So glad this has actually started. It looks really good so far :)

LittleMissGeorgia
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby StillDoll on Fri Aug 10, 2012 11:24 pm

okay so my idea for when the pirates get to the New World, is that they think n one is there...and I think a few of the men should meet the girls alone even if it's not there love match....

WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK???

StillDoll
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LittleMissGeorgia on Sat Aug 11, 2012 4:49 pm

I'm so sorry. II got so confused in the last post (I read all your posts that you guys across the pond made while I was asleep and wrote my reply on my phone on a really busy train in London on the way to see the Olympics) and managed to read Arron's name as Maverick in the bit where Arron came to let her out. Thanks for filling in my stupid mistake StillDoll.
I will try to figure out what I managed to do and edit my post to make it all fit so it makes sense :p
Really sorry again.

Edit: All fixed, I really hope.

StillDoll, I like that idea. Should work out really interesting.
Last edited by LittleMissGeorgia on Sat Aug 11, 2012 9:47 pm, edited 3 times in total.

LittleMissGeorgia
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LoonyLunaLoo on Sat Aug 11, 2012 5:44 pm

StillDoll that sounds awesome actually :)

LoonyLunaLoo
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby warthog on Sun Aug 12, 2012 1:19 am

Got no problem with that, sounds good to me still

warthog
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ceh12 on Sun Aug 12, 2012 2:34 pm

Why not
ImageSam, could you be any cooler?
No, guess not.

ceh12
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LoonyLunaLoo on Sun Aug 12, 2012 8:56 pm

Are you ever going to post back for the Indians? or not?

LoonyLunaLoo
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby StillDoll on Sun Aug 12, 2012 9:08 pm

I did post for the Indians.

StillDoll
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby StillDoll on Mon Aug 13, 2012 8:02 pm

Hey guys!

It would be great if you could check out my friends RP! Blood Money

StillDoll
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby warthog on Mon Aug 13, 2012 9:27 pm

I would Still but I'm about to get back to work and won't have as much time as usual, but I'll still be doing this role! Sorry for yelling at you Georgia lol

warthog
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lovemebroken on Tue Aug 14, 2012 4:27 pm

Hey guys, I'm good friends with StillDoll and she asked me to come and inform you she will not be able to get on for a few days. Her grandfather passed away so she probably won't be on for about a week. She apologizes for the inconvenience and hopes you guys can understand.
Check out Blood Money!!! Just started the RP Tons of roles left would love to have you!!!! Join the Mafia today!!! <3

Looking for love, if so check out Leave me Breathless!!! Accepting applications now!<3

roleplay/leave-me-breathless/

lovemebroken
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LittleMissGeorgia on Sun Aug 19, 2012 3:51 pm

@warthog Haha, I don't mind :P Much more fun to be yelled at than an RP just being happy happy,

@lovemebroken Okay thanks for letting us know :( I hope StillDoll is alright and we see her back again soon.

LittleMissGeorgia
Member for 12 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!