Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Shadows of The Forgotten

SOF - Ask a Character Thread

a part of “Shadows of The Forgotten”, a fictional universe by Blackbird26.

Things seem to have calmed in the land of Valcrest. The war, the assassins' inner disputes, the peoples' demands for a solution... But is the land actually calm, or is this just a calm moment before a even bigger storm? (FULL)

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Shadows of The Forgotten”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: SOF - Ask a Character Thread

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blackbird26 on Tue Sep 18, 2012 7:39 pm

nibblesnbits wrote:Q: If you could have anyone in the 'world' be your slave who would it be and what would they do?

Ali: *considers question* "Hmm..." *thinks some more* "Huh..." *ponders* "Crys."

Crys: *blinks* "I... Uh... What!?"

Ali: "What? It'd be nice to get to boss you around for a change!"

Crys: "Boss you!? I don't boss... I..." *groans* "Never mind... What do you suppose you would have me do?"

Ali: "I don't know... Haven't thought it through." *shrugs* "You can play heroic flute music while I shoot." *chuckles*

Crys: *facepalms* "Alright."

Ali: "Who would you pick then?"

Crys: "I.. I don't want to answer that."

Ali: "Jake, isn't it?"

Crys: "What... I..." *sigh*

Ali: "IT IS!!!"

Jake: *twitches* "What did you say?"

Crys: "I didn't say anything!"

Jake: "..."

Crys: "And I'm still mad at you!" *glares*

Jake: "...oo...kaaay... then..." *coughs* "I don't like this question. People should not be owned; PERIOD." *frowns*

Annie: *giggles and giggles*

Luckas: "Captain. And I don't care what I'd have her do... It'd just be fun to have her actually obey me for change." >.>

Sam: *glances at Luckas and giggles* "I have no need for slaves at this moment."

Sean: "Sheila." *looks around a bit nervously* "That's all I'm willing to say at this point."

Dastan: "Any lady willing... Any takers?" *grin*

Indrani: "By the Twins... Dastan... Really!?"

Dastan: "What?" *tries to look innocent*

Q: If you were wandering through the streets and suddenly a puppy started to persistently follow you... What would you do about it?"
"Real power comes not from hate, but from truth."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Blackbird26
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Lifegiver Visual Appeal Greeter Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby nibblesnbits on Wed Sep 19, 2012 11:12 am

Blackbird26 wrote:Q: If you were wandering through the streets and suddenly a puppy started to persistently follow you... What would you do about it?"

Phantom: Leave it be. It will go home eventualy.

Kirsten: Heartless! I'd bring it home, always wanted a gaurd dog!

Stephan: Feed it and then try and find it's home...Salji might keep it as a baby though

Ari: A Puppy? Obviously i'd take it straight home and raise it well. It could be my companion.

Phantom:....this is the first normal comversation we've had.

Ari: Weird isn't it

Kirsten: I could make it weird...ready *grins*

Stephan: CUT!!! Next Question!

If you were in the woods and saw Ari crying, would you be the Hero? or would you just keep going?

Ari: Why me?
Stephan: Cuz you'd be crying in the woods!
Ari: Refraze of Stephan's question....

Q: If you were in the woods and saw someone crying, would you be the Hero or would you just keep going?
Come Away With Me...Let me show you what I can see

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

nibblesnbits
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Caelus on Wed Sep 19, 2012 11:57 am

nibblesnbits wrote:Q: If you were in the woods and saw someone crying, would you be the Hero or would you just keep going?

Vane: "Well, I'd give it a try, could be my lucky day after all" ~Winks~

Veronica: "Yeah, because finding someone 'lost' in the woods is always something good"

Vane: "Could be a pretty lady, crying out there, hopeless and alone..."

Veronica: "What are the odds that cou-"

Vane: "Who knows? But you would be the knight riding her white horse, am I right?"

Veronica: ~Blu~ "Idiot."

Alisa: "I'd give that someone a hi. I'd like to know why so many tears." ~Nods~

Alina: "I hate when people cry around me."

Q: If that person kept crying despite your efforts, what would you do?

Caelus
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blackbird26 on Wed Sep 19, 2012 12:13 pm

I'm gonna answer nibblets' question too... Because I already had and then the site was "a post has been made*... =_=

nibblesnbits wrote:Q: If you were in the woods and saw someone crying, would you be the Hero or would you just keep going?

Ali: "I suppose it depends on who... And I'm not sure I'd stop for anything in the woods these days, could be a trap, not unlike Sean to pull off something like that..." *sigh* "Under normal circumstances though, I'd stop and help."

Crys: "Count on the empath to help a crying stranger..." *shakes head* "Wish my gift didn't make me such a softy."

Jake: "I'm not much for playing the hero... but suppose my conscience would nag at me if I didn't help."

Ali: "You're not much for playing the hero?" *laughs* "Oh, come on, Jake! Hero complex much?"

Jake: "What, I don't... That's so no true!" *glares*

Crys: "Yes it is."

Annie: "It is, Jake. Gee... Everyone knows that." *shakes head* "And I would most definitely help. I'd be a lousy healer if I refused to help someone."

Luckas: "Eh... Unless it's someone I know, or a child, I'd keep going. And even if it were a child or someone I know... I'm not sure... Crying makes me uncomfortable... I'd probably go find someone more suited to help than me."

Sam: "Of course, I'd help!" *snickers* "What kind of an evil bitch would I be if I didn't help a fellow human being?"

Sean: "That depends on why that person's crying in MY forest. I'm a helpful guy overall, but I'm not going to endanger the clan to play hero. Of course, if it was Ari, I'd just tell her to stop being a baby. Wolves don't cry in public.""...And then I'd probably ask who's responsible so I could break their neck. No one messes with my people."

Indrani: "I'm always willing to help, where I can."

Dastan: "I'm always willing to help a pretty lady." *grin*

Luckas: *glares at Dastan*

Dastan: *shifts uncomfortably* "What? What's your problem?"

Indrani: "Dastan, who said it's a lady? The questions says 'someone'."

Dastan: "A real man wouldn't sit in the woods crying, come on..."

Indrani: *sigh*

Q: If that person kept crying despite your efforts, what would you do?

Ali: "Oh, well... I'd try to get them to a healer or someone more fitted to handle an emotionally unstable person."

Crys: "I'm not the most suited to handle an emotionally unstable person, so I'd have to step back and try and find someone else."

Jake: "I'd give them a tranquilizer, and get them to the White Shadows."

Annie: "... You people just love to dump your problems on me, don't you?" *glares* "Anyway, everyone has to stop crying eventually, so I'd get the person somewhere safe and wait until they're ready to tell me what the problem is."

Luckas: "I'd make them stop."

Sam: "Oh, well... At least I tried." *shrugs*

Sean: "I'd probably dump the problem on Annie as well... Unless it's one of my people... Then suppose I'd have to handle the damn crying myself."

Indrani: "Well, if I've done all I can, suppose I'd go on my way. I'm all too happy to help, but I'm not going too out of my way over a crying stranger unless they can tell me what the problem is."

Dastan: "I can find a way to make anyone laugh, somehow."

Q: If you were going to be executed and was granted one last request, what would it be? (asking not to be executed is not an option here, silly people :P)

Blackbird26
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Lifegiver Visual Appeal Greeter Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby nibblesnbits on Wed Sep 19, 2012 1:40 pm

Blackbird26 wrote:Q: If you were going to be executed and was granted one last request, what would it be? (asking not to be executed is not an option here, silly people :P)

Ari: I told you Sean that it wasn't going to be me crying!!!! I DONT CRY!!!!not unless it has something to do with you, but you taught me better *grumble*

Stephan: For a whistle.

Kirsten: Well...I wouldnt be in that posistion, but rather the executer so....

Phantom: A duel to the death. If I win, I go. If I lose, I'm dead anyways. *shrugs*

Kirsten: I guess I'd ask to be executed someplace pretty...under the sun. That sorta Stuff.

Ari: Cute. *giggles* Well, I'd ask to see someone, maybe Sean, or Stephan. Incase it does happen...i'm not giving anything else away incase it does.

Kirsten: My question is this; Q: What would you do if the two kingdoms got in a war again? Who would you side with? Why?

nibblesnbits
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Essence on Thu Sep 20, 2012 8:07 pm

nibblesnbits wrote:Kirsten: My question is this; Q: What would you do if the two kingdoms got in a war again? Who would you side with? Why?

Essence: "..I'm from Blackhurst...even though I was living in NewHaven...I am on my own side..but if the Captain needs me on her side, whatever it may be, I'll be there. It's the least I can do.."

Darren: "..Well Blackpond is a cesspool...don't really have an opinion on NewHaven...I hate politics...I'll just follow Jake around, he seems like my kind of people anyhow" *smiles*

Q: If you had to pick one emotion that was most responsible in molding who you are, which one would it be?
So save your breath, I will not care
I think I made it very clear
You couldn't hate enough to love
Is that supposed to be enough?

I only wish you weren't my friend
Then I could hurt you in the end
I never claimed to be a saint
Ooh, my own was banished long ago
It took the death of hope to let you go

http://youtu.be/fJXEerT4TCk

Essence
Member for 15 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blackbird26 on Thu Sep 20, 2012 8:56 pm

Essence wrote:Q: If you had to pick one emotion that was most responsible in molding who you are, which one would it be?

Ali: "That's tough. Tough question... Anger, I'd say. Maybe not anymore, but through great part of my life, and through my most important decisions... So it made me who I am in a way."

Crys: "One... Emotion..." *twitches* "Just one!?"

Jake: "Love. My sister's, my friends'... Everything I am and everything I've done is mostly because of them."

Annie: "Kindness."

Luckas: "Emotion?" *scratches head* "Is pain an emotion?"

Sam: "Trust.... Or lack thereof, depending on the situation."

Sean: "Pride."

Dastan: "Courage."

Indrani: "Honor."

Q: "If you could change the name of Valcrest to anything else, what would you call it?"

Blackbird26
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Caelus on Sun Sep 23, 2012 9:07 pm

Blackbird26 wrote:Q: "If you could change the name of Valcrest to anything else, what would you call it?"

Alisa: "Rivendrawn. The whole land lives by that river after all!"

Alina: "Shadewoods. Those forests at night with a full Moon on the starlit sky... Beautiful."

Veronica: "Breezen. The winds..."

Vane: "Pasargadae."

Veronica: "Does that word even exist?"

Alisa: ~Giggles~ "I thought that di-"

Vane: "Let them search!" ~Laughs~

Veronica: ~Sighs~

Q: Make your choices! Would you rather prefer a perfect day, wherever you want, with whoever you want or a starless night, lit only by torches and by the Moon as they see two armies clash against each other, with you between their soldiers?

Caelus
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr_Doomed on Sun Sep 23, 2012 11:10 pm

Caelus wrote:Q: Make your choices! Would you rather prefer a perfect day, wherever you want, with whoever you want or a starless night, lit only by torches and by the Moon as they see two armies clash against each other, with you between their soldiers?

Evin: This is a difficult question. I think I'll need to sit on it.

Lamya: A starless night, lit only be torches and by the Moon as they see two armies clash against eachother, with only me between their soldiers? That is the perfect day for me! If only more people understood what was going on around them. It is bound to happen again, and I'm the only thing that is in their way.

Ella: Forget about War! I'd rather that perfect day. That day where I can just float down the river for as long as I could go. Where no one would need me, except maybe only the one that I love. My... I think I've said enough.

Evin: I've got it! I already am that person... or at least, I used to be. I used to be the person who stood between those soldiers of Newhaven and Blackpond. The whole existence of the Wolfpack was to bring balance to the chaotic war. I'd bring balance to the markets and merchants and to those pointless family feuds. It was just me and a hand full of others who took on this role as an assassin of the Wolfpack. I wish I could be that person standing in the way of another fall of a city, which has, as history described, always been a violent thing. I do, however, wish more that there could just be a perfect day. A day where everyone could realize their faults and do whatever it would take to make up for it. That is what I wish more than anything.

Dominic: The perfect day for me would be a day where I could just sit down on the tallest mountain in Valcrest. I don't need anyone else with me. It would just feel so great to know that I am on top of the world.

Alexander: I love War. There is no way I could hide that. I need to smell the blood and feel the flesh being torn apart by a blade. I also know that I would take a side. If only I could take charge.

Q: What is your most vivid of childhood memories; good or bad (or both if you like sharing)?
“I have wrestled with death. It is the most unexciting contest you can imagine. It takes place in an impalpable greyness, with nothing underfoot, with nothing around, without spectators, without clamour, without glory, without the great desire of victory, without the great fear of defeat, in a sickly atmosphere of tepid scepticism, without much belief in your own right, and still less in that of your adversary.”
― Joseph Conrad

Mr_Doomed
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blackbird26 on Sat Sep 29, 2012 4:47 pm

Q: What is your most vivid of childhood memories; good or bad (or both if you like sharing)?

Ali: "My most vivid childhood memory is the fire at my village. Above all else. If I have to pick a good one, it would be watching my brother practice his archery, or taking care of my little sister... I'd rather not think too much about any of it though. I like past where it is."

Crys: "Playing hide and seek... And winning." *snickers*

Jake: "Bad... There are two, but watching my sister die is surely the one that marked me the most. Good, there are a few..." *smiles and shrugs*

Annie: "Chasing butterflies... With a flaming stick... Resulting on a garden-related disaster... Being yelled at..." *cough* "Let's move on, shall we?"

Luckas: "What the hell do you care?"

Sam: "I have no good childhood memories... And I rather not speak of depressing things."

Sean: "Letting Crys win at hide and seek." *snickers*

Crys: "Liar."

Sean: "Am I?"

Annie: "Okay, kids... Let's break it up now... Sean, don't be an asshole."

Sean: "I'm not!" *groans* "Everyone knows my most vivid childhood memories, but who needs another sob story?"

Dastan: "Hearing stories by the fire."

Indrani: "Same."

Q: If you had child, what would you name him/her?

Blackbird26
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Essence on Thu Oct 11, 2012 7:24 pm

Q: If you had child, what would you name him/her?

Essence: *Remains silent, staring off into the starry sky, her tears capturing the light from above as she contemplated what name her son would be known by. *

Darren: "..I always liked Serena...Sofia/Sofie for a girl. A boy....Damien or Marcus.."

Q: Does your loyalty to loved ones run deep or are there limits and lines to your loyalty?

Essence
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr_Doomed on Fri Oct 12, 2012 11:03 am

Ess wrote:Q: Does your loyalty to loved ones run deep or are there limits and lines to your loyalty?

Evin: Loyalty is what got me into every single mess I've ever made. I was only ever really disloyal to a friend once and, if I was more loyal to him, well... who knows.

Dominic: I am loyal to the crown and no one or nothing else.

Ella: I like to think I'm loyal. There's never been a moment when I've really had to test my loyalties though... well Mageria is gone now on my order, but what else could I do? I don't know. Am I loyal?

Lamya: I'm loyal to my beliefs... but isn't everyone loyal to my beliefs in a sense? They just don't realize it yet.

Alexander: The people that I am loyal to always seem to die. From now on, I'm only going to be loyal to places. Those things seem to die hard from my experience.

Jen: Loyalty? What a joke...

Q: Describe the most vivid dream you've ever experienced.

... Ok, it isn't really a question, but deal with it.

Mr_Doomed
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby nibblesnbits on Fri Oct 12, 2012 11:52 am

Doomed wrote:

Q: Describe the most vivid dream you've ever experienced.
(or something like it)

Ari: Once, when I was younger, I dreamt that I turned into a white wolf instead of the normal back shade I take. It was weird because the moment I took that form something clicked and I was able to meet the Twins. But a more recent one is that I'm in danger, running form something or some one who is defiantly out for blood. I'm in the castle so I know that it's gotta happen there, but what ever danger it is I don't get a chance to see it even if i look back.

Kirsten: Because it's obviously me.

Phantom: Boy, aren’t you cocky as ever.

Kirsten: Well, I mean. I've had dreams like that too, but every time I look back I see myself, but younger. It's actually quite interesting, and no I'm not running away. I'm just walking through the woods and Kie is flying above me and it's a really clear sky above. One of my off days. I know i've ridden out there cuz you know how you get that slight ache in the tender parts of your favors? That’s what I felt. Then, as I was looking around I swore I saw me just younger. And I hate saying this: It was almost as evil as me. I woke up in a sweat and with those eyes burned into my memory, my eyes.

Phantom: That’s pretty deep....and depressing. I'd rather not share mine cuz this is a family show....erm- yea O_O

Stephan: ooooooooKay....Mine is a little less depressing or-what ever Phantom's is. My most vivid dream actually came true. It was cold and snowy outside the cave that day, but only a light snow so that Sage couldn't keep me inside with the other babies. I pulled on my coat ad wandered outside into the gentle passing of the snow, light little white flakes so cold they would cause your skin to prick if you went out too exposed, but this was my weather and I wasn't afraid of getting a little cold. The sky was clear blue as I slowly made my way to the look out point where I would go and watch the humans doing their daily tasks. But recently, there was a new family in town, strangers and they had a little blonde girl with them who seemed too wild for their own handle-

Ari: THATS ME!!!!

Stephan: Yes Ari, it's you. Now may I finish? Anyways, when I looked down across the village, I didn’t see the little girl but easily made out her two parents. Then, as I got confused, a gust of wind ruffling over my fur coat carried with it the sound of a whimper. I looked down at my feet and there was a little girl, blonde hair, white coat and the most brilliant green i'd ever seen struggling to keep a hold on the rock face. The rest is a fog but it was then I first felt companionship and a sense of belonging. And In the end it's what drove me to leave my family, to find her.

Love can be a dangerous weapon used against you, but it's also a treasure in life. Have you found it? Do you want to find it? Is it worth the risk?

nibblesnbits
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Essence on Fri Oct 12, 2012 4:36 pm

Q: Love can be a dangerous weapon used against you, but it's also a treasure in life. Have you found it? Do you want to find it? Is it worth the risk?

Essence:"Love...can be a powerful weapon, yes. Against you but also can be used for you. Guess it's how one looks at it. Are we talking about a specific kind of love or general?" *Glances at Tala and smiles* "I loved family, but they are no longer living...that doesn't matter, right? Um.." Ess purposely ignores part of the question. "To be IN love, I think is a nice dream but it seems rather complicated. I can't speak for all if it is worth the risk. To some it is their downfall while others thrive. Most of us were born from love, so in the end, I guess it is worth it. Empty and alone is no fun, just easier. I like a challenge."

Darren: "..I've never been in love, or had the experience that I know of. You would think since I have had good luck with women that my answer would be different, but I'm still young. I can't wait to fall hard for a pretty brunette, but she's got to be smart, kind, and funny. I think if we find the one we can consider to be the other half of our soul, then it would be well worth the risk. Besides, how can one live without the other half of their soul? Finding that person has to be one exciting adventure and I pray to the Twins I will be blessed with such an opportunity. Always wanted a family.."

Q: Sticking to the theme...If ever faced with the difficult decision to save many for the common good, or the person you love, which choice would you make? Could you be selfish or unselfish? Would you settle for those options only?

Essence
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blackbird26 on Fri Oct 12, 2012 5:47 pm

Essence wrote:Q: Sticking to the theme...If ever faced with the difficult decision to save many for the common good, or the person you love, which choice would you make? Could you be selfish or unselfish? Would you settle for those options only?

Ali: "Oh, boy... We have a theme now?" *eyeroll* "Joy... Anyway... I don't think I would settle for only those two options. And I don't think this is the kind of question one can answer for sure based only on hipotheticals... I'm going to break my answer in pieces for my own better understanding: Would I sacrifice the life of one loved one for five or ten strangers? I could say yes, but I would be lying. Would I sacrifice one loved one for the lives of thousands, or a chance of finally seeing Valcrest pull itself together? Probably yes. I've lost enough people to know that it's not too high of a price to pay in certain situations. It's a sad fact, but a true one nonetheless. Inflicting pain on others, or depriving them of a future, only to cling to someone who may still leave you or die anyway in a day, or a year, it's one step too selfish for me."

Crys: "I feel like I've been asked that once before..."

Jake: "Bastian asked you something like... Saving a loved one or two strangers... Or saving them both and sacrificing yourself..."

Crys: "Riiight... Yes... I still don't know how to answer this..." *goes into thinking*

Jake: "That'll be a while..." *snickers* "Me, for the most part... I agree with Ali, but... I can't say for sure that when it comes down to it I would act accordingly. I have this gut feeling that I would let the world burn for one particular person."

Annie: "It's not in my hands. It should never be in my hands. I would absolutely hate myself and every single person involved if I was forced to make a choice like this."

Luckas: "I was never one to care for the common good in any way. And I am pretty darn selfish so... This was turning out to be a fun question until it got to the 'love' part... Why are you people so damn obsessed with that word? Really... Let's talk about something else for a change."

Sam: "I'm all about the common good. I think the good of the many should always be put first."

Sean: "I have to agree with Ali on this..." *twitch* "By the Twins, did I really just say that? I feel dirty now."

Ali: "Go die in a hole Sean."

Sean: "Ladies first."

Crys: "Hush, I'm thinking."

Dastan: "I'd sacrifice for my clan, but not the whole land. Because really... What has the rest of the land ever done for us?"

Indrani: "You're really not being fair, Dastan. We trade with the healers, the Wolves once took us in... Haven't we recently received the aid of a White Knight?"

Dastan: "Fiiine... We can save the rest of the land too..."

Indrani: "That's not even the actual point here, but fine. Personally I've found that placing my personal feelings for one person above the needs of many has caused a lot of hurt to myself and others; as well as a lot of guilt. And now I just have to kill the idiot. So I'm leaning towards the greater good now.

Crys: "... I need more time..."

Ali: "Think it's best we move on... This isn't going anywhere..."

Q: If two of your loved ones were drown-

Luckas: *glares* "NO"

Q: Ehem... Fine... A change of subject: Do you believe in hell? If so, do you believe you will go there when you die?"

Blackbird26
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Caelus on Fri Oct 12, 2012 11:14 pm

Blackbird26 wrote:Q: Ehem... Fine... A change of subject: Do you believe in hell? If so, do you believe you will go there when you die?"

Veronica: ~Rolls her eyes before speaking~ "Hell does not fit in our reality, so I think that it's useless for us to waste our time discussing about that."

Vane: "You do realize that, in our reality, there are people that can transform themselves into other creatures and some can even control the dead, right?"

Veronica: "Well, that's a fact that we see and feel everyday, but I haven't seen anybody that went to a supposed 'hell' and came back to tell the history."

Vane: "I heard that dead people don't speak a lot..."

Veronica: "See? To accept the idea of your 'hell' you even agreed with the 'talking dead' argument!"

Vane: "You do realize that you didn't made any sense?"

Veronica: "How can I make sense when there's no sense in the subject?"

Vane: ~Stays silent and sighs~

Veronica: "Got you."

Vane: "Whatever, supposing that some kind of hell exists, I think I shouldn't fall in there once I'm dead"

Alina: "Want a practical test there?" ~Smiles kindly~

Vane: "Maybe tomorrow. I've been doing my best to keep the oaths I've made and a bunch of other things. Enough?"

Alina: ~Giggles~ "Well, I don't care how things will happen once I'm dead, but I sure hope that I'll end up in a place that I can have a nice party..."

Vane: "What kind of party?"

Alina: "One that will leave me drenched in other people's bl-"

Alisa: "SISTER!" ~Puts her hands over her hips in an angry position~

Alina: "What? I'm just answering a question..." ~Sighs~

Alisa: "By the Twins, control yourself!"

Veronica: "What about you?"

Alisa: ~Looks over her shoulder as she blushes~ "I don't want to believe in a life that I'd suffer even after suffering my whole life, so i think I prefer to don't believe in it…"

Vane: "What if there's still an afterlife?"

Alisa: ~Smiles~ "Then I hope it's just like that song, 'lands of a timeless world, where no one knows the word pain"

Q: Between reading the worst book ever written and walking through a desert with a very small amount of water, which one would you choose?

Caelus
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby nibblesnbits on Mon Oct 15, 2012 11:52 am

Caelus wrote:Q: Between reading the worst book ever written and walking through a desert with a very small amount of water, which one would you choose?

Ari: *snicker* Please! I can turn myself into a camel and be perfectly fine. Besides, I've already been through the desert with little to no water. Thats how The Pack found me in the first place!!!

Phantom: *twitches* Book-paper-words 0.0

Kirsten: None cuz this wouldn't happen to me *smiles*

Stephan: Book. I hate dry places and I have a leopard following me around.

Ari: RUE!!!

Kirsten: wow.....I have no responce to that... But I have a question!!
Q: Becasue I'm a nosy guy, what quality do each of us have that annoy's you, and what do you find most charming about each one of us?

You don't have to know each of us personaly, reptation or roumors works just fine. And if you still have no idea, you need to get out more and just write down your greatest peeve.

nibblesnbits
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blackbird26 on Sat Oct 20, 2012 10:41 pm

nibblesnbits wrote:Q: Becasue I'm a nosy guy, what quality do each of us have that annoy's you, and what do you find most charming about each one of us?

You don't have to know each of us personaly, reptation or roumors works just fine. And if you still have no idea, you need to get out more and just write down your greatest peeve.

Crys: "I really dont feel comfortable openly sharing my personal opinion on people this way... Hmm..."

Ali: "Well, they're sort of asking for it... I have no problem with that... I'll start!" *smiles* "Well, I think I've only met Ari, really, if I crossed paths with Stephan in the Wolfpack, I don't recall, so I suppose I should talk about her. Suppose what annoys me about her is that she's got that whole 'being loyal to Sean' thing going on, and I strongly disagree with that. Plus she beat me in the contest and I'm so not letting that go." *frowns* "As for the others, I'm not sure... Kirsten seems to me like an arrogant guy, and I consider that annoying. I don't know about the other two... None of you show any traits I'd consider particularly charming as far as I know. Maybe if we ever have a talk at some point that changes."

Jake: "Who are these people? I need to get out more!" *scratches head and examines the possibilities* "Annoying, huh? I don't know... It takes a lot to annoy me..."

Luckas: "Really? I find it so easy!"

Jake: "That's because I hate your psychotic guts."

Luckas: "Ah... Assume you won't like Kirsten much, I find him to be quite psychotic as well... Although, I dare say he's friendlier than me overall."

Jake: "Noted... What else?"

Luckas: "The shape-shifter one... Well, I don't quite like her. I think she talks more than she should and I was quite annoyed by her manners. Also, she turned into a cat and I hate cats. Her momentary urge to attack me was somewhat entertaining but too brief and not challenging enough to make me interested. The other guy, well... He has a giant cat as a friend, I want my distance from him. The chick with the odd eyes actually seems interesting, why haven't we met?" *grins*

Annie: *shrugs* "I'm not annoyed by any of you and don't know you to the point of finding you charming. In general, people who are intentionally and unnecessarily cruel annoy me, but I can't tell if that's the case with anyone here."

Luckas: "Intentional and unnecessary cruelty just annoys you? Your mother soaked you in tranquilizers when you were a baby, didn't she?"

Annie: "That's just a silly rumor, Luckas... Gee..."

Luckas: *giggles*

Sam: "I have no reason to be anything other than indifferent towards you all. In general though... Irrational and sentimental people tend to get on my nerves quite easily."

Sean: "Seriously? You people are all just one huge headache after another." *groans* "Suppose Ari can be charming when she's not talking though." *snickers*

Dastan: "Ladies are never annoying." *winks at the girls* "And well... Although I find Wolves in general to be quite a hassle.... I don't have any strong opinions about any of you."

Q: Is there anyone or anything that would cause you to help, or ally with, someone you absolutely despise?

Blackbird26
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr_Doomed on Sun Oct 21, 2012 9:19 am

Q: Is there anyone or anything that would cause you to help, or ally with, someone you absolutely despise?

Alexander: There is no one that I despise more than those who associate themselves with Newhaven. However, there are people in Valcrest who are much greater threats to the place that I love and I wish for nothing more than to see these people die. So, the enemies of my enemies are my friends. Even if my enemy's enemies are my enemies as well, there are far greater things on the line.

Lamya: I treat everyone as neutral.

Evin: I would tear out my own eyes and shove them up my ass before ever working with Sean.

Ella: I try not to despise anyone, but it is really hard sometimes. I think i'd still be able to work with them, but I really don't know. I despise Xypher I guess, but if he was really needed, then what choice would I have?

Dominic: As a Black Knight, I have no choice.

Q: If you could choose to be a member of any group in Valcrest, which would it be? (White/Black Knights, Wolfpack, Crimson/White Shadows, Shadows Conflict, The Order and any other that I forget at the moment)

Mr_Doomed
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Essence on Mon Nov 19, 2012 8:59 pm

Mr_Doomed wrote:

[b]Q: If you could choose to be a member of any group in Valcrest, which would it be? (White/Black Knights, Wolfpack, Crimson/White Shadows, Shadows Conflict, The Order and any other that I forget at the moment)

Essence: "I like where I am, with the Captain. I do however think of the 'what if things were different', just for fun and I could see myself as a potential assassin. Course 'which group', is another story."

Darren: "I have to pick one? Well, I've done the mercenary thing and wasn't too fond of it. Maybe I'd want to visit the healers; would be a nice change in pace. Course, all the hands on stuff might cause a personal issue." *Shakes head* "Can I form my own group of misfits? Now I need to think of a really catchy name..." *Chuckles*

What would you consider to be the most annoying enlightenment to have? I know something similar was asked some time ago, but was curious.

Essence
Member for 15 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!