Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Avengers Teens

Avengers Teens

a part of “Avengers Teens”, a fictional universe by Lost Soul.

The Avenger's are known world wide as the protectors of Earth. What happens when a certain Avengers son decides to take the initiative to gather together the teen's of these extraordinary people.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Avengers Teens”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Avengers Teens

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AvengerSpirit on Sun Nov 18, 2012 7:07 pm

Has anyone heard from Taylor anytime recently?
May your blessings outnumber
The shamrocks that grow,
And may trouble avoid you
Wherever you go.
-Irish blessing

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

AvengerSpirit
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Taylor711 on Mon Nov 19, 2012 4:05 pm

Sorry guys i've just been a little busy i'll try and get my post in as soon as i can.
Have you ever noticed that the word 'bed' actually looks like a bed?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Taylor711
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TaniaSoulEater on Thu Nov 22, 2012 4:36 am

Just a heads-up for you guys, I'll be out of the country for a holiday soon. I'll be in Hong Kong from the 5th of December to the 12th, and I'm not so sure if I'll be able to come online to post. If I can, I'll try to find a computer to use there, but no guarantees. If it's not too much trouble, I'd like to ask you guys to slow down a little on the posting. I understand you can't stop completely, but please slow down a little so it'll be easier for me to catch up when I return.

Thank you so much!
This is a story about two boys
The taller one has a gun tucked into his waistband
He thinks the bullets are meant for him.
The older one has a record player in his head
He sings along to the same five songs.
They know each other
Down to the colour of blood
And the sound of bones breaking.
But they are strangers.
The one with the gun keeps forgetting the words
And the boy with the music won't let him shoot.

TaniaSoulEater
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lost Soul on Sun Nov 25, 2012 1:14 pm

Its okay guys I totally understand with the Holidays and everything, and Ive been sick all week as well so don't worry we're not moving at that fast of a pace.

Lost Soul
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mistsong99 on Tue Nov 27, 2012 10:43 am

I was wondering if there was an eta for the next segment in the story. If I'm not mistaken we are all caught up to about the same time in story. I think we can move into the next scene without getting to far ahead of tania and keep the interest of those who are waiting to post :).

mistsong99
Member for 14 years
Promethean Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AvengerSpirit on Tue Nov 27, 2012 12:01 pm

We've got to do something cause Fly hasn't been on since the 13th of Nov. He is really the one we are all waiting on to post. I hate to say this but we might be looking for a new Stark kid soon...

AvengerSpirit
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mistsong99 on Wed Nov 28, 2012 11:52 am

Has anyone PMed him?

mistsong99
Member for 14 years
Promethean Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angelika Petrova on Sat Jan 05, 2013 4:47 pm

Hey, guys, I just stumbled across this rp, but i was wondering two little things...
Firstly, is the role of natasha and clint's kid still available? And secondly i've just started up a rp where the avengers get turned INTO kids, if anyone's interested. :)
A7X Deathbat Army!

Leaders : QueenJen and Angelika Petrova!!

It's Your F***king Nightmare!!!

Angelika Petrova
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!