Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

X-men: Xavier and Magneto Unite

X-men: Xavier and Magneto Unite

a part of “X-men: Xavier and Magneto Unite”, a fictional universe by masato22.

Charles Xavier and Erik Lehnsherr have overcome their differences and now work together to build a better place for mutants and humans alike. Magneto now share’s Charles’ vision, but will others mutants or humans for that matter follow suite?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “X-men: Xavier and Magneto Unite”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: X-men: Xavier and Magneto Unite

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lazyscreename on Tue Jul 14, 2015 2:30 pm

Alrighty then masato, i'm sure if folks come back they'll let us know, and i think Robert was flying around the huge shadow monster. And looking forward to it Polaris. :)

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Lazyscreename
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby masato22 on Wed Jul 15, 2015 5:08 am

Polaris go ahead. It'll help me narrow down what and how to respond to things. In the situation with Ryan and Terra's team, Niles and Keith have encountered sentinels while attempting to escape. So the X-men team there should opt to assist them.

Lazyscreenname: I'll try to write more so we can put an end to that section of events and move forward.

maybe we can do a time jump after concluding the current events and proceed with a clean slate.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

masato22
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby masato22 on Fri Jul 17, 2015 10:48 pm

@Polaris: Ok, I finally wrote for the situation with Andy. I kinda wrapped that portion up. I'm so sorry Polaris for the delay on that. It's been months literally. Part of my reasoning for the hold up was the uncertainty of Vivi's availability (Vivi plays Sam.) I wanted to have Sam's reaction to the happenings before posting Cain's however Since I haven't heard from Vivi in long while I figured it was now or never. Also I have A LOT to post for in the RP alone, so I devoted my attention to other areas that were demanding a more immediate response at the time. Once again, I'm very sorry about the way past overdue library book that is this post. LOL Thanks for putting up with the lag Polaris.

@Lazyscreenname: I intended to write for the Astral monster situation tonight but I'm tired and will try to get to it tmw or at least in the next couple of days. I delayed a bit in this one due to Jonathan's pivotal role in getting rid of the Astral monster. And Vivi controls Jonathan. (I hate to sound like i'm playing the blame Vivi game.) I don't like to possess another person's character and make moves for them if the person has stated that they are intending to continue on. So I didn't but now it's reached the stature of limitations so I will control John for the needed duration. Thank you for your gracious patience. I really appreciate it.

I hope you all enjoyed the post. I didn't really proofread it so it may have typos. I'll look at it again tmw and make corrections if needed. It feels good to write again. Stretching that creative muscle is always a delight. Lovely to have you chaps to share it with. ^_^

masato22
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lazyscreename on Sat Jul 18, 2015 10:30 am

No worries at all masato, it's perfectly understandable, no one likes taking control of another roleplayer's character, and tis was an awesome post ya done there pal, worth the wait. :)
Also dont worry about the post with Johnathan's team, take whatever time you need to rest up before posting pal.

Lazyscreename
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Polarisbear12 on Sat Jul 18, 2015 2:16 pm

@Mas
Haha no problem love^^ I didn't mind waiting at all>w<

Also sorry for the delay in my own post. Some things came up but now I have time and so I should have something ready for you by the end of the weekend.
Bleach||A New Era
♀ Role Open
(10/25/16)
The Bear's Loft
CS's & future RP's

Polarisbear12
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby masato22 on Sat Jul 18, 2015 2:55 pm

Gosh that post was long... I'm so glad to be putting that scenario to a close. I felt silly at the end because I totally forgot that Cara was there in that situation and didn't remember until all the action was over. So I kinda cheaply wrote her in with a generic explanation of what she was doing that she wasn't helping out where she was really needed. LOL

masato22
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby masato22 on Mon Jul 20, 2015 6:39 am

@Lazyscreenname: very nice post! I need to ponder what's next. Any ideas or plot lines you have in mind?

masato22
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mr.me on Mon Jul 20, 2015 10:49 pm

I LIIIIIIIIVE!

Oh. Heh. Sorry. Frankenstein moment there.
Anyways. Sorry for my little hiatus, I was so worried the RP was... Ya know....
Sorry. Anyways (gosh I say that a lot...), I have had a lot of things going on. New job at McDonald's, summer honors at ISU, vacation for 2 weeks across the country, practicing for band....
Yeesh.
Still, sorry for my little death there. I'm still very much alive, and I haven't forgotten any of you!
Still, have any of you responded to Alice? Sorry for my brash and rude impatience, but I'm reading a lot about creatures.... Getting confuzzled. XD

IT LIIIIIIVES!

mr.me
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lazyscreename on Tue Jul 21, 2015 11:25 am

Fair enoughs Polaris and Mr.me, no worries, take whatever time you need. The creatures part was with a diffrent bunch that I don't think has met Alice yet, but im afraid I'm not sure who's with her at the moment, sorry for not being much help there mr. me.

And thank you very much massato very kind of ya to say so. As for plot ideas, all i got in my head at the moment is tying up the whole HMR mutant outbreak bit we're all on right now, maybe have all the folks that are still in it meeting up.

Lazyscreename
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby masato22 on Tue Jul 21, 2015 1:42 pm

@Lazyscreenname: Good course of action.

@Mr.me: Hey there. No need for apologies. I thought this was kaputs as well.Thank you for putting up with my unannounced hiatus. I also should also apologize to you, I haven't responded to your section of the story. Just so you have a better understanding of the broad view of the story I suggest you read the OOC thread "Event summary from the beginning till now" However the most recent situation is only mentioned at the end of that thread as I need to update it again.

But basically right now the X-men, with the help of other non-x-men, are split into several different groups in an effort to stop several rouge mutants from lashing out against the House of Mutant Representation and hurting others/ causing destruction. Alice as you know is at the moment one of those rouge mutants. So the creatures you read about, as Lazyscreenname pointed out, were from another one of those situations. I will definitely write a response for our scenario this week. Vivi is also in that scenario but I'll have to continue handling his portions of the story for the time being.

masato22
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Polarisbear12 on Wed Jul 29, 2015 1:06 pm

Darn>.< Sorry for disappearing. AGAIN! I'll get to work on my post ASAPTT^TT

Polarisbear12
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby masato22 on Fri Aug 07, 2015 12:04 am

It's alright. I've been needing to post again too. However I've been quite busy the past few days.

masato22
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby masato22 on Wed Aug 12, 2015 5:06 am

Hey everyone!

Nice post polaris.

Mr.me I'm going to try to type up a response soon. I've been caught up with a lot recently. I may be starting a job soon. So there are things that I've been having to do. I shan't delay much longer.

Also everyone, since the individual scenarios are wrapping themselves up, I would like to ask what direction you want the plot to move in? Any ideas are welcome so let the brainstorming commence.

masato22
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Polarisbear12 on Wed Aug 12, 2015 11:09 am

Thanks love^w^

In regards to things plotwise I guess we could have everyone start choosing sides. I believe the original plan was for Cain to form his own group and take a couple people from the X-Men to help him. However if we were to do that we will need a few more players than we do now.

Polarisbear12
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby masato22 on Fri Aug 14, 2015 4:02 am

Yes that's a good point. It's sort of why I'm concerned. i need to ponder plot lines a bit more.

masato22
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lazyscreename on Mon Aug 17, 2015 3:06 pm

aye, good work you two as always :). As for plot ideas, i'm with Polaris on the splitting apart bit, maybe some in-fighting causing the split, but haven't really got anything solid in mind at the moment.
As for a post, i'll get scrapping in the brain for a post soon don't you worry.

Lazyscreename
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mr.me on Wed Sep 02, 2015 6:42 am

Huh. Well, that happened. Did anyone else have a random blackout of the server for the last few days? Weird......

Still, glad to see it back up and glad to see everyone's okay! WHOO!

Anyways, missed all of you, and I can't wait to see what Yall whip up!

mr.me
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lazyscreename on Wed Sep 02, 2015 2:27 pm

Yeah it happened to me too, just kept getting connection errors, weird huh? And aye good to hear from ya too pal, me brains still a bit empty unfortunately but im sure things will move along sharpish!

Lazyscreename
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby masato22 on Thu Sep 03, 2015 4:10 am

Hey everyone, I suppose everyone was locked out of the site for the past few days. I checked the facebook page for the site Saturday and it said they were running some form of maintenance. Anywho...

@mrme: I'm a little stuck on how to "revert" Alice back to normal. Given the content of your last post she seems a bit unreachable psychically. I suppose we need to collaborate OOC a bit to sort this out so the scenario can move forward. Given the scenario the building is due to collapse at any moment so it leave the characters little time to stabilize Alice and escape.

@everyone: I guess getting the characters back to the mansion/ where ever home is for them may be the safest idea for now. While in transit the effects of the situations they just took part in may begin to push them into questioning their goals and how they line up while working with the X-men versus taking an alternate course of action in the hostile society. When I post for Cain's parting that will be the final straw to break the camel's back, or so to speak. Thus others may follow him, join another faction, remain with the x-men, or leave as an independent agent.

masato22
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mr.me on Thu Sep 03, 2015 5:17 pm

aw fiddlesticks, I dun goofed.
Well, while she's in this pickle, there are a few options. Maybe Jean could try to save her and manage to give her just enough control to leap over and defend the X-Men as the building collapses on her? That wouldn't kill her (She's damn tough, pretty much a tank), but it would be easily enough to knock her out. You could take her to the institute from there.

Another option is for Xavier or someone to control her long enough to get them out of the building.

Again, I'm just spitballing, but these are some options that might just work. Either way, I would love to hear ideas from you if you have any for this. Just give a holler!

mr.me
Member for 12 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!