Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Will to Survive

The Will to Survive

a part of “The Will to Survive”, a fictional universe by pinkamenapoison.

A new disease is sweeping across the US turning those infected into flesh craving monstrosities. They've lost all humanity and their only instinct is to feed. Now with a zombie apocalypse befalling the nation, those immune to the virus but try to survive.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Will to Survive”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: The Will to Survive

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Reaper2707 on Sun Dec 02, 2012 3:37 am

No worries, just figured I'd see who else is interested :)

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Reaper2707
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Group Theory Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CarliaRhian123 on Sun Dec 02, 2012 2:24 pm

Hey you guys,

I wont be able to post until sometime tonight, I dont know when..

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

CarliaRhian123
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SuperChocoMilk on Mon Dec 03, 2012 10:27 am

Hey, just wanted to know if in Part 2 I could make a character like the Governor on the Walking Dead? That would be awesome.

SuperChocoMilk
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Slipshock on Thu Dec 06, 2012 3:53 am

Hello everyone.
I am a new user, and I just created a character a couple of days ago. I have some questions about this roleplay, though.
How do I know when my character is approved (since I'm new to the site), and since I found this roleplay so far into the story, is it even possible for me to join it?
Sorry if this annoys anyone, but, like I said, I am a new user without much knowledge of this.
Thank you.

Slipshock
Member for 12 years
Author Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DuBois_Scarlett on Thu Dec 06, 2012 5:53 am

Slipshock wrote:Hello everyone.
I am a new user, and I just created a character a couple of days ago. I have some questions about this roleplay, though.
How do I know when my character is approved (since I'm new to the site), and since I found this roleplay so far into the story, is it even possible for me to join it?
Sorry if this annoys anyone, but, like I said, I am a new user without much knowledge of this.
Thank you.

Hi there!

It's great you want to join and we'd love to have you but I'll tel you what I've told other new people who want to join. It might be a little difficult because the person who owns this role play doesn't come online often so it might be a little difficult to get added but you could try and soon we'll be starting the second part of this role play, you could also join then from the start. We could PM you to let you know when that is :)

And the way you know you've been accepted in a RP is when your character profile can be seen in the character section of the RP.

Anyway good luck and I hope you join the next one. Feel free to PM with any questions.

Love,

Scarlett x

DuBois_Scarlett
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CarliaRhian123 on Thu Dec 06, 2012 11:39 am

Hi guys! ^_^

I just thought that I should tell you that I MIGHT be able to post later today, but probably not :/
And if I dont, then i'll post on either Sunday or Monday ^_^

CarliaRhian123
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DuBois_Scarlett on Thu Dec 06, 2012 1:02 pm

CarliaRhian123 wrote:Hi guys! ^_^

I just thought that I should tell you that I MIGHT be able to post later today, but probably not :/
And if I dont, then i'll post on either Sunday or Monday ^_^

That's cool, we'll work around it until you can get back :)

DuBois_Scarlett
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mjlavalleejr on Thu Dec 06, 2012 3:11 pm

Sorry for not posting yesterday, I had to write a 14 page research paper for my parenting class. I will post tonight, since I have a small break!

mjlavalleejr
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Slipshock on Fri Dec 07, 2012 4:10 am

DuBois_Scarlett wrote:Hi there!

It's great you want to join and we'd love to have you but I'll tel you what I've told other new people who want to join. It might be a little difficult because the person who owns this role play doesn't come online often so it might be a little difficult to get added but you could try and soon we'll be starting the second part of this role play, you could also join then from the start. We could PM you to let you know when that is :)

And the way you know you've been accepted in a RP is when your character profile can be seen in the character section of the RP.

Anyway good luck and I hope you join the next one. Feel free to PM with any questions.

Love,

Scarlett x

Ah, thank you. I guess I'll wait for the second part and sharpen up my writing skills in the meantime.
And if you could, the PM idea sounds great.
It's really late where I am right now so I'm gonna go... do something...

Slipshock
Member for 12 years
Author Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shureukan on Sat Dec 08, 2012 6:06 pm

Hey.

I believe i submitted a character. I know theres going to be a part two but I would appreciate if my character was accepted.
マイリトルポニー終日いずれかの日

Shureukan
Member for 12 years
Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DuBois_Scarlett on Sat Dec 08, 2012 6:36 pm

Shureukan wrote:Hey.

I believe i submitted a character. I know theres going to be a part two but I would appreciate if my character was accepted.

Hi, sorry won't be able to help you with that. As you can see the owner of this Role Play hasn't been online since Nov 24th and she's the only one that can accept new players.

x

DuBois_Scarlett
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gypsy on Sun Dec 09, 2012 9:06 pm

Ahem... Um, I was wondering if you could, maybe, possibly, pm me as well? I really like the zombie genre and would love to be a part of the part 2.

Gypsy
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Eddy V. Sovorov on Mon Dec 10, 2012 2:27 am

So....at the risk of jumping on a bandwagon here~...but may I please be PMed as well once this part 2 gets underway/a time that would be appropriate to submit a character? If somebody could I would greatly appreciate it, please and thank you!

Eddy V. Sovorov
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DuBois_Scarlett on Mon Dec 10, 2012 5:41 am

Of course guys! I'll PM you myself and anyone else that wishes to join part 2 just leave a message here and I'll PM you when it's ready. Might also save time if you have your profile ready now, so you can just post it when the time is right and the RP can start quicker :)

DuBois_Scarlett
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WhatsUpWazza on Mon Dec 10, 2012 6:24 pm

So scar by the way things are going I'm probably relying on you to make the new story ? lol since you are always active and stuff. Much appreciated and maybe my brother can even join in.
“Happiness can be found even in the darkest of times, when one only remembers to turn on the light.” - Albus Dumbledore

WhatsUpWazza
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DuBois_Scarlett on Mon Dec 10, 2012 6:34 pm

WhatsUpWazza wrote:So scar by the way things are going I'm probably relying on you to make the new story ? lol since you are always active and stuff. Much appreciated and maybe my brother can even join in.

Hey!

Yeah I haven't really thought about that but I don't mind being the author of the next one, if no one else has objections to that :) and of course your brother can join! We'd all love to have him I'm sure. We're an awesome group of Role Players!

Oh P.S. if any of you guys PM me and it shows I'm online and don't get back to you right away it's because I'm not actually online it's just that I've left the tab open on my iPhone or iPad so it thinks I'm online but as soon as I am actually online again I'll PM you right back. Just thought I'd let you all know as some people are asking me why I take so long to message back when it shows I'm online :)

x

DuBois_Scarlett
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WhatsUpWazza on Mon Dec 10, 2012 9:46 pm

Yes, that's what its like after marriage apparently .. This message is reffering to Richard/Marcus in the rp :D The woman rule over you ;)

WhatsUpWazza
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Merchant on Tue Dec 11, 2012 3:35 am

Can I join Part 2 too? *smirks*

How much time are you thinking of passing between 1 and 2?

Merchant
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mjlavalleejr on Tue Dec 11, 2012 4:17 am

For part two we can have someone else host the game. Since pink has not been reliable. That way we can get all the new people in for the next part.

mjlavalleejr
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DuBois_Scarlett on Tue Dec 11, 2012 4:42 am

Merchant wrote:Can I join Part 2 too? *smirks*

How much time are you thinking of passing between 1 and 2?

Of course you can join :) story wise time passed would be about 4 months later.
Last edited by DuBois_Scarlett on Tue Dec 11, 2012 6:47 am, edited 1 time in total.

DuBois_Scarlett
Member for 12 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!