Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Everygreen High School's Little Game

Everygreen High School's Little Game

a part of “Everygreen High School's Little Game”, a fictional universe by WoahItsKarlee19.

When all students at EHS are forced to play in a harsh re-make of tag, hearts are broken, one at a time. You can't escape Evergreen's little game..

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Everygreen High School's Little Game”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Everygreen High School's Little Game

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Michaelis_xXx_Elly on Sun Dec 30, 2012 8:17 pm

That 4 is a peasant and doesn't deserve to be with Ever.

And lmfao niiice.
#Find out who Exo is immediately

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Michaelis_xXx_Elly
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Party Starter Person of Interest Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby OurStars on Sun Dec 30, 2012 8:36 pm

As that is clearly what you refer to.

I'm quite insulted that all of the girls' crushes didn't magically turn to him the moment he was accepted :-O
OurStars

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

OurStars
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby UniqueYetUnoriginal on Sun Dec 30, 2012 8:41 pm

OMG WHAT AND NOW A DAN HOWELL FACE CLAIM. ARE YOU TRYING TO KILL ME I CAN'T I'M SOBBING.

AAAAND MY LAPTOP IS NOW FIXED SO HAiiiii GUiiiS :3

BUT MY TUMBLR IS TAKING SO LONG TO LOAD.

SORRY FOR ALL THE CAPS I'M OVER EXCITED.

UniqueYetUnoriginal
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby OurStars on Sun Dec 30, 2012 8:57 pm

(And Jenna-Louise Coleman. No Doctor Who love?)

And of course, a Dan Howell FC.

OurStars
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Michaelis_xXx_Elly on Sun Dec 30, 2012 9:43 pm

-casually dies-

Welp.

-slyly adds his to crush list-

Lol jk it takes a lot to satisfy my character xD

Michaelis_xXx_Elly
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Party Starter Person of Interest Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Michaelis_xXx_Elly on Mon Dec 31, 2012 1:33 pm

His name was Dirk, right?

thatwasasecrethomestuckrefrenceinmyeyes

Michaelis_xXx_Elly
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AriaSama123 on Mon Dec 31, 2012 2:41 pm

Realleh? I mean, I've heard of Homestuck, and I saw like a billion cosplays from it when I went to AWA, but I haven't read it. My friends are pretty obsessed XD!

AriaSama123
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Michaelis_xXx_Elly on Mon Dec 31, 2012 7:36 pm

THEY HAVE A RIGHT TO BE. It's so wonderfully plotted! The creator is a genius! :D

Michaelis_xXx_Elly
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WoahItsKarlee19 on Mon Dec 31, 2012 11:05 pm

Guys.
Just.
I.
Okay.

WoahItsKarlee19
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby OurStars on Mon Dec 31, 2012 11:38 pm

Just share the love.

OurStars
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby akjadestar on Thu Jan 03, 2013 11:53 pm

OMG. You remade it, I'm so happy I could die. :D I'm going to make a character really similar to Haley but different name and photo! It would be so great if we could remake the thing her and Derek had going on as well cause I mean they were so darn adorable, but I did come into this fairly late and I know he's meeting new people, so if you have other plans I understand :)

akjadestar
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby OurStars on Fri Jan 04, 2013 4:17 pm

I can't really do much with my characters until another period comes 'round, because they aren't in second period with anyone, but I don't know if other people have plans for their second period ^_^

OurStars
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby akjadestar on Fri Jan 04, 2013 7:36 pm

LMAO, I just realized the irony of my characters name... Dehlilah Sampson o_o I never even meant for that to happen xD I guess... we can just say she has very biblical parents?
EDIT: lolnope nevermind, too weird so I changed it.

akjadestar
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AriaSama123 on Fri Jan 04, 2013 7:49 pm

Yeah. I'm waiting until like lunch or something. I don't think my character has that many classes with other characters unfortunately. After school should be even more entertaining, but we have to get there first...

AriaSama123
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WoahItsKarlee19 on Sun Jan 06, 2013 4:52 am

Do you guys just want to skip to lunch? .-.
Seems like no one has anything to do until then >.>

WoahItsKarlee19
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby OurStars on Sun Jan 06, 2013 6:22 pm

I vote we skip to lunch.

OurStars
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AriaSama123 on Sun Jan 06, 2013 9:47 pm

Skip to lunch!

AriaSama123
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby akjadestar on Mon Jan 07, 2013 12:43 am

I don't really know what to do since I'm joining late, do I just say Delilah missed the first day or something..?

akjadestar
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AriaSama123 on Wed Jan 16, 2013 7:28 pm

I take it the roleplay is dead?

AriaSama123
Member for 12 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!