Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Floral Alchemy

Floral Alchemy

a part of “Floral Alchemy”, a fictional universe by Kuro Iro Neko.

What happens when a mysterious florist sells 4 girls a bouquet each at a rich estate....only to have the bouquets turn into 4 guys.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Floral Alchemy”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Floral Alchemy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HereMeNow on Sat Jan 12, 2013 2:01 am

Words that will tick their anger, huh..

FanTASTIC. Yukio's going to throw a fit lol. I'm super excited >:3

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

HereMeNow
Member for 12 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby code6435 on Sat Jan 12, 2013 2:07 am

XD I will do things that will enrage them so much that the girls will shit bricks and cry legos.XD

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

code6435
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HereMeNow on Sat Jan 12, 2013 3:40 pm

HAHAHAHA Beautiful description, Code XD

I'll have a lpost in tonight.

HereMeNow
Member for 12 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PsychicBastard on Sat Jan 12, 2013 6:34 pm

ah, shitting bricks and crying legos.
sounds fun >:D
Image Image
Tumblr:
http://fokko-fennekin.tumblr.com/

Pesterchum:
psychicBastard or monochromeDreameater

PsychicBastard
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kuro Iro Neko on Sun Jan 13, 2013 1:08 am

Code that would be a sight to see and I want to see it. So have fun with that goal xD

Kuro Iro Neko
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HereMeNow on Sun Jan 13, 2013 3:44 pm

Working on my post right now :)

HereMeNow
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PsychicBastard on Sun Jan 13, 2013 7:24 pm

ahh i have been graced with the beginning of the 3-2 page *___*
(ps i posted and i have some stuff to show if i finish them :I)

PsychicBastard
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kuro Iro Neko on Mon Jan 14, 2013 1:23 am

Sorry you guys. I just finished my notes for a debate on why Shakespeare didn't exist and who is shakespeare. Post tomorrow.

Kuro Iro Neko
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HereMeNow on Mon Jan 14, 2013 8:47 am

I just realized that subconsciously I've accidentally mixed up Alice and Alicia for a little while ahaha ^^;

I've got to make a couple edits to my posts..

HereMeNow
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Forensic_Anthro on Mon Jan 14, 2013 1:25 pm

I have a question- would the bouquet of flowers still be there or would it be gone, since the boys were the flowers, basically?
noot noot

Forensic_Anthro
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HereMeNow on Mon Jan 14, 2013 2:01 pm

From what I got out of it the flowers are still there and if they are destroyed (now I THINK this is what it says somewhere in the intro or Kuro mentioned it in a post..o.O I can't remember) then the boys could loose their abilities or something like that, becoming mortal.

PLEASE correct me if I'm wrong..

HereMeNow
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Forensic_Anthro on Tue Jan 15, 2013 11:12 pm

*snort* Taiga has to be one of my favorite characters to write dialogue for.

Forensic_Anthro
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kuro Iro Neko on Tue Jan 15, 2013 11:24 pm

@HMN Ah its close, but the boys only become mortal by having everyone kind of their flower destroyed. You have to destroy the world supply of them pretty much xDDD And when they become mortal they embrace the number of years they were alive and wrinkle and them ultimately die and crumble to dust. ._. By hurting their bouquet they bloomed from they might suffer an excruciating amount of pain though, but wouldn't kill them.

@Forensic The comment about knocking the leaves off made me pound the keyboard with my head. :P

Kuro Iro Neko
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ElegyNote on Wed Jan 16, 2013 8:30 am

Haven't been on in a couple of days ^^ Terribly sorry. I'll post today for sure.

ElegyNote
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby code6435 on Wed Jan 16, 2013 8:34 am

Haha, it's okay!

Besides, I made a new role-play while you were dilly dallying somewhere else. Yes. That's just how bored I am.

code6435
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HereMeNow on Sat Jan 19, 2013 9:02 am

So sorry I've been inactive! Been away from the computer for a little while for some family reasons. But I'll post today.

HereMeNow
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PsychicBastard on Sat Jan 19, 2013 1:15 pm

I plan on posting today too! now that all my school stuff is taken care of, anyways.

PsychicBastard
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kuro Iro Neko on Sat Jan 19, 2013 5:53 pm

Where's everyone?

Kuro Iro Neko
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Forensic_Anthro on Sat Jan 19, 2013 11:51 pm

I'm waiting for Tania to post. @_@

Forensic_Anthro
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TaniaSoulEater on Sun Jan 20, 2013 5:23 am

Oh. I'm sorry.
This is a story about two boys
The taller one has a gun tucked into his waistband
He thinks the bullets are meant for him.
The older one has a record player in his head
He sings along to the same five songs.
They know each other
Down to the colour of blood
And the sound of bones breaking.
But they are strangers.
The one with the gun keeps forgetting the words
And the boy with the music won't let him shoot.

TaniaSoulEater
Member for 12 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!